CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

protein shake with a fat burner

My first post here and maybe this a dumb question. I'm on a fat burner (oxy elite pro) and I have my whey protein shake I was taking a while ago.

Is it okay to use both at the same time? I want to get down to 200lbs muscle

usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CTthatdude View Post
    My first post here and maybe this a dumb question. I'm on a fat burner (oxy elite pro) and I have my whey protein shake I was taking a while ago.

Is it okay to use both at the same time? I want to get down to 200lbs muscle
    #1 I doubt your natural bodyweight is 200lbs of pure muscle. 2nd oxyelite will increase metabolic rate but is more of an appetite suppressant. Whey shake will help and taking a fat burner prior to working out or at other times makes no difference in total calories burned. Big misconception. If anything it's more advantageous to take a fat burner hours away from working out because it limits the amount of calories that can be used to replenish muscles and your at a great risk of burning muscle when working out because more calories are burned on top of lifting or cardio...however, i do it anyway hence the reason i know this...

CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CTthatdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by usnavymarine32 View Post
    #1 I doubt your natural bodyweight is 200lbs of pure muscle. 2nd oxyelite will increase metabolic rate but is more of an appetite suppressant. Whey shake will help and taking a fat burner prior to working out or at other times makes no difference in total calories burned. Big misconception. If anything it's more advantageous to take a fat burner hours away from working out because it limits the amount of calories that can be used to replenish muscles and your at a great risk of burning muscle when working out because more calories are burned on top of lifting or cardio...however, i do it anyway hence the reason i know this...
    Well I'm 6"3 I used to be 290lbs and I lost weight down to 220lbs with a gut and a saggy chest. I just want to turn it to muscle and have a flat stomach. Figure 200lbs would be the appropiate figure

usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usnavymarine32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CTthatdude View Post
    Well I'm 6"3 I used to be 290lbs and I lost weight down to 220lbs with a gut and a saggy chest. I just want to turn it to muscle and have a flat stomach. Figure 200lbs would be the appropiate figure
    You can use your bodyfat as energy which is involved in many things including rebuilding damaged muscle. However, you won't turn it directly into muscle by any means. 200lbs would probably give you a flat stomach if your in good shape. Not far out of reach for someone as tall as you are. My weight is about 190lbs and I could stand to lose 10 more. My ideal weight is probably in the 170's. Will see. I've noticed if you lose weight the right way and lift weights to keep muscle up and build muscle you can do a lot to eliminate that issue. I'm pretty tight and lose a descent amount of weight. It's about skin elasticity and not losing too much weight too quick.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by usnavymarine32 View Post
    You can use your bodyfat as energy which is involved in many things including rebuilding damaged muscle. However, you won't turn it directly into muscle by any means. 200lbs would probably give you a flat stomach if your in good shape. Not far out of reach for someone as tall as you are. My weight is about 190lbs and I could stand to lose 10 more. My ideal weight is probably in the 170's. Will see. I've noticed if you lose weight the right way and lift weights to keep muscle up and build muscle you can do a lot to eliminate that issue. I'm pretty tight and lose a descent amount of weight. It's about skin elasticity and not losing too much weight too quick.
    Thanks, I'll see what happens in 90 days. Really annoying being this skinny fat guy frame. Doesn't look right
    Www.youtube.com/CTthatdude www.********.com/CTthatdude