Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 209 lbs
    MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MJAffliction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MJAffliction's BodySpace

How hard is it to be an accounting major?

Engineering, medical school, sciences, math...

where does accounting fall? is it difficult? i might work towards a second degree. will rep for good advice/answers.
    “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
    “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
    “I don’t much care where ...” said Alice.
    “Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.
    —LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland

Everything popular is wrong.
    —OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) WallkillRanger has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit WallkillRanger's BodySpace
    Easier than all of those
    repping back since 2011

☆☆☆ SCC ☆☆☆

Stats: 5'7", 176 lbs
    NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit NapBizzy's BodySpace
    Pretty easy. All in all, it's of moderate difficulty. The course material isn't very difficult, however the sheer VOLUME of course material is what's difficult. There's just alot of stuff you need to know.

Also, unless you like the thought of doing the same thing everyday at work for the rest of your life, I wouldn't major in accounting as it's just a waste of your time.
    Above comment has been watched out for ^

I anally penetrate back (nomsayin)

Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 848
    Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Aenima's BodySpace
    Majored in Accounting at Purdue, got job in industry. Fast forward 6 yrs absolutely bored with the career I chose. End of the day it's a job and pays the bills.

Pretty much how accounting classes are, when given basic math homework the very last 2 questions were usually word problems, accounting, every problem is a word problem but 3 pages long. Not too difficult but combing through financial reports and cost analysis for fake companies is your thing then go for it.

If your going this route just choose Actuary instead, pays more.

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BeastMode101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BeastMode101's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Aenima View Post
    Majored in Accounting at Purdue, got job in industry. Fast forward 6 yrs absolutely bored with the career I chose. End of the day it's a job and pays the bills.

Pretty much how accounting classes are, when given basic math homework the very last 2 questions were usually word problems, accounting, every problem is a word problem but 3 pages long. Not too difficult but combing through financial reports and cost analysis for fake companies is your thing then go for it.

What's an actuary brah?

Also, I think i"m fine with doing the same **** everyday doesn't bother me. Engineering is some hard **** though
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

****ed Up knees crew

MMA/Boxing Brah

NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NapBizzy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BeastMode101 View Post
    What's an actuary brah?

Also, I think i"m fine with doing the same **** everyday doesn't bother me. Engineering is some hard **** though
    Actuarial sciences is considerably more difficult than accounting, and it involves chiefly estimating stuff (like the amount of damages after a hurricane and ALOT of other stuff).

You can easily get paid 6 figures as an actuary though, accountants rarely get paid 6 figures.

Also, the work is much more varied than accounting and involves a lot of analysis. Whereas with accounting it's the same thing everyday and once you've got a good grasp on the concepts it's literally rote memorization and application.

Stats: 5'8", 185 lbs
    bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bigpoppaapp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bigpoppaapp's BodySpace

lol oh boy, plan on doing an accounting major next year. FML i hate word problems in algebra. Gonna be interdasting.
    Check out my website http://www.yogavidz.com/
    Click some ads help a bro out and get reps.

The Above Statement Was Definitely A Cool Story, Bro
    **NJ Crew 908**
    Forever Calzone
    ☆☆☆υsa ˘яєω☆☆☆

iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iPushFatKids has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iPushFatKids's BodySpace
    its easy work for the most part but just tedious and long

i used to be an accounting major but switched ASAP

Stats: 6'0", 178 lbs
    HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HouseOfISRAEL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit HouseOfISRAEL's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MJAffliction View Post
    Engineering, medical school, sciences, math...

where does accounting fall? is it difficult? i might work towards a second degree. will rep for good advice/answers.
    just show up
    Chicagoan Crew*
    Jew Crew**
    I've been to Israel Crew***
    Big Ten Crew***
    Computer Science Crew*

"The Colchians, Ethiopians and Egyptians have thick lips,
    broad nose, woolly hair and they are burnt of skin."-Herodotus, 450 BC

Stats: 5'8", 180 lbs
    WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WideGrip90 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit WideGrip90's BodySpace
    you crunch numbers with a calculator, how goddamn hard do you think it is

Originally Posted by bigpoppaapp View Post
    lol oh boy, plan on doing an accounting major next year. FML i hate word problems in algebra. Gonna be interdasting.
    3 pages is a little much. However, he is right where pretty much EVERY problem is a word problem.

BUT it's not gay and weird like those in math; you don't have to think out of the box too much. It's very straight up; just read the problems carefully.

Stats: 5'11", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 848
    Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aenima is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Aenima's BodySpace
    Financial, Taxation, Cost, Auditing - your four categories of of accounting, you'll end up specializing in one of these.

Plus almost all go on to take the CPA exam, more and more seem to be getting a MBA to climb the corporate ladder differently, Phd is almost unheard of unless you really want to get into teaching accounting.

Study hard, go to class, get decent grades and you'll find a job. Yeah it will be a lowly bitch work job at first but you put in your time you move up. It helped I live near Chicago so tons of opportunities to be had. I only made 36k my first yr, but to me coming from a $8/hr job was a kings ransom.

Stats: 5'10", 155 lbs
    CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CHARBACK's BodySpace
    srs advice: i have a degree in accounting, it was a complete waste of time and i do nothing with it now. I did enjoy cost and audit but good luck getting any of those jobs in the first few years out of school. depending on your program, it can anywhere between medium and very hard difficulty.

dont do it unless you really enjoy it and think you will pass your cpa exam which is very hard. take the basic accounting classes, and an intermediate level class and if you dont really enjoy it at that point, then look away.

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gethuge367 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit gethuge367's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CHARBACK View Post
    srs advice: i have a degree in accounting, it was a complete waste of time and i do nothing with it now. I did enjoy cost and audit but good luck getting any of those jobs in the first few years out of school. depending on your program, it can anywhere between medium and very hard difficulty.

dont do it unless you really enjoy it and think you will pass your cpa exam which is very hard. take the basic accounting classes, and an intermediate level class and if you dont really enjoy it at that point, then look away.
    srs brah? i thought accounting was one of the best business specializations for getting a job?

Stats: 5'10", 181 lbs
    Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hicksbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Hicksbrah's BodySpace
    i don't think accounting is that hard as much as it is soul-draining. if it's your thing then go for it.

Originally Posted by gethuge367 View Post
    srs brah? i thought accounting was one of the best business specializations for getting a job?
    ***** is trolling hard. If you can't get a job in accounting with your bachelor's and CPA, then you will have equally no luck finding a minimum wage job as you obviously are deaf, mute, and blind.

OG of Jimmie Rustlin' ChefXplode's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChefXplode's BodySpace
    this thread makes me want to die.
    Looks like an apple,
    Tastes like a grape.
    ----

<--Financial Analyst/Accountant brah - always glad to help out a fellow miscer if i can :)

If you think i owe you reps for ANY reason just PM me and i'll take care of you, it just may not be immediate.

CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CHARBACK has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by gethuge367 View Post
    it looks good on my resume, aside from that its useless for me. i went back to school, overloaded myself with MIS classes and got my 2nd degree in 6 months and led me to a great job right out of school where i dont use any accounting knowledge at all but the basics. for all the miscers asking for degree advice and dont know what they are doingi, i would go for MIS which leads to some very good entry level analyst jobs.

Stats: 6'1", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22245
    solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit solidus2k3's BodySpace
    currently working for a big4 accounting firm.... and studying for the CPA exam

KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Accountings major = better load up on dat der internships. Lettuce be reality, we have a lot of accounting majors around and the only way to ensure yourself a job is by showing your drive. My brother who is about to graduate in 3 months has already been guaranteed an $75k/year job because he interned at the company for a month last summer. I dunno what accountants usually make but 75k guaranteed right out of college sounds pretty good to me.

Originally Posted by NapBizzy View Post
    ***** is trolling hard. If you can't get a job in accounting with your bachelor's and CPA, then you will have equally no luck finding a minimum wage job as you obviously are deaf, mute, and blind.
    im not trolling, im sure if i tried hard enough i would have landed atleast a boring ass 35k a year bookkeeper job which i would have to work for years until i had my cpa and more experience to get a better job.

also from what i know, the cpa is very hard, ive met people who have tried for years and not been able to pass

OG of Jimmie Rustlin' ChefXplode's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ChefXplode has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ChefXplode's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by dreamerbulkbrah View Post
    Originally Posted by ChefXplode View Post
    this thread makes me want to die.
    Why lol?
    \/ \/ \/

6 yrs absolutely bored with the career I chose. End of the day it's a job and pays the bills.
    You can easily get paid 6 figures as an actuary though, accountants rarely get paid 6 figures.
    With accounting it's the same thing everyday.
    Originally Posted by CHARBACK View Post
    srs advice: i have a degree in accounting, it was a complete waste of time and i do nothing with it now.

I never wanted to be an accountant anyway; i didnt even know what it really meant when i was in college.

i just didn't know what to major in and my dad told me to do it so i did.

in my last year i started learning about actuarial science and realized it's what i wanted to do.

I have a job now as an accountant i make 32,000 it's fcuking sh!t and i hate every single day of it. i dont have time or money to go back to school, and i'm extremely depressed about the fact that i may hate my life forever from now on.

Originally Posted by Hicksbrah View Post
    i don't think accounting is that hard as much as it is soul-draining.
    Havingsecondthoughts.jpg about my major now
    brb havingsecondthoughtsonlife.jpg
    Looks like an apple,
    Tastes like a grape.
    ----

<--Financial Analyst/Accountant brah - always glad to help out a fellow miscer if i can :)

If you think i owe you reps for ANY reason just PM me and i'll take care of you, it just may not be immediate.

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) skarms has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit skarms's BodySpace
    Dunno about america but accounting is a pretty good job to have in Canada provided you have the CA designation. You can eventually see a 6fig salary in time doing tax/auditing, obviously not right out of the gates but I think starting salary-wise it pays well. Most guys I know in accounting say the money is pretty decent but the job is boring as fuk.

I was an engineering major for 2 years and got out and switched to accounting, wasn't for me at all. Respect to all you sciencebrahs out thar.

Stats: 6'1", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22245
    solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) solidus2k3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit solidus2k3's BodySpace
    Do you like it?
    it's not that bad.... everyone i work with is young so sitting in a conference room all day is more bearable. The work itself is pretty easy... a lot of the work completed by Staff 1's can be completed by a 5th grader

Stats: 6'3", 190 lbs
    BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BENNAYBOY's BodySpace
    I was thinking about majoring in accounting, but im rethinking it. The #1 thing i want is to enjoy my job. Money and stability are factors... but accountants dont get paid enough to overcome the monotony.

Stats: 5'9", 235 lbs
    Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Anthony.b has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Anthony.b's BodySpace
    Do you like it?
    Looks good on resume; having Big 4 experience will write you checks later in life, even if you don't stay there.

Stats: 6'0", 168 lbs
    stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit stefano445's BodySpace
    If you get a major in accounting here you are almost guaranteed a job. Get well paid and life is good job wise.

Can be boring tho
    solomansmart.tumblr.com

KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KyleStanning is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stefano445 View Post
    If you get a major in accounting here you are almost guaranteed a job. Get well paid and life is good job wise.

Can be boring tho
    General consensus seems to be how boring it is. My brother never comments on his day at work so I don't doubt it. Man, I'm glad I didn't decide to be an accountant. Salary doesn't mean sh*t if a 1/3 of your day is mind-numbing

Stats: 6'3", 190 lbs
    BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BENNAYBOY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BENNAYBOY's BodySpace
    How does an accountants wife fall asleep at night?

By asking her husband about his day.

Originally Posted by KyleStanning View Post
    General consensus seems to be how boring it is. My brother never comments on his day at work so I don't doubt it. Man, I'm glad I didn't decide to be an accountant. Salary doesn't mean sh*t if a 1/3 of your day is mind-numbing
    accountants dont get paid a lot either, atleast in the Us. thats just a myth. average accountant, prolly makes about the same or a little more than the poli sci major out of school. To the guys brother making 75k out of school seems unreal or is atleast the exception rather than the rule. of course, if you are brlliant and have your Cpa creds, then your salary will go up exponentially. but an intelligent individual will get paid well regardless of field so...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast