Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigAL527 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry NEW YORK BARBELLS Co. = GARBAGE

I'm writing this to warn all other members that NY Barbells is the WORST business in which i have ever had to deal with. They advertise quality products with supposed lifetime warranties but they are only lying.

I am a firefighter, I've been with the FDNY quite a few years. I am in charge of the gym in my very busy and well respected firehouse. I went with NY Barbell because of their competitive prices and their "supposed" warranty. I received a plyobox set that had 12", 18" and 24" boxes and also their GHD.

The plyoboxes have gone through the normal wear and tear and I have no problem with self maintaining such minor issues. The huge problem is with the piece of garbage they call a GHD. within the first few weeks all of the padding had begun to rip. I notified the company immediately and did receive a replacement for only one of two ripped pads. I then started to notice that the hardware they gave was not working on hold their crappy GHD together, I then notified the company again.

This attempt to fix the problem and have them abide by their so-called warranty was to no avail. I dealt with nothing but ignorance from this extremely low quality company. When ordering this equipment it was made clear I was buying it for it's warranty and even had them send the equipment to my firehouse. The reaction I got from my phone call was unbelievable.

I was told that they would not honor their "warranty" anymore because they said the firehouse is the same as a commercial gym. This poor excuse for a company had no problem selling me the GHD for the firehouse, knowing all the while the main reason why I was purchasing through them was because of their "warranty".

The phone call ended with this clown of a human being saying a few insults about the FDNY and then had him proceed to tell me in a threatening voice that if I want the replacement parts I'd have to go hours away to get them from him. Elmira NY is over 4 hours outside of NYC, if it was not this guy would have had more problems than just this negative review.

I hope everybody in the market for gym equipment stays away from New York Barbells...... They are the WORST!!!!

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    did you buy a commercial piece or a residential piece?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have had several of NY BB TDS brand Items. They are not very good for QC that for sure! Its sort of a gamble buying items from them, some are great and others are awful with holes in the wrong places and crooked parts etc. I have since moved on to better equipment brands and better customer service.

shutterup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry to hear about your problem with them, its community knowledge around here that they are not all that great to deal with. That been said if they knew it was going into a fire house and sold it to you just to get the sale then turn around and deny the warranty service because of the place its been used is down right disgusting.

Truth be told I was inches away from ordering a power rack with lat attachment and bench from them. I did some research and found some really unfavorable things which put an ax in that plan. I ended up dealing with a local guy in Hicksville Long Island. I'm not sure if they are affiliated with New York barbell of Elmyra but its the same name New York Barbell of LI, I did not buy any TDS Items I got body solid Items And the guy there Sam was very helpful and pleasant so was the other guys there who help me load my car.
    MIND
    _______

MATTER

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigAL527 View Post

I went with NY Barbell because of their competitive prices ......................
    So you purchased cheap sh!t, and you received cheap sh!t. What are you complaining about?

Registered User rancid_theclash's Avatar
    rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol I have a 35 pound weight from them that weighs 30...I called and the owner of york yelled at me and told me he didn't believe me.. He also Told me I'd have to drive to there warehouse to get a replacement... I still haven't gone there yet. lol There plates aren't regulation height, there rings on the bar aren't regulation width. Not dissing them, just letting people know what they're getting into. Considering We spend hundreds on there equipment.

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    So you purchased cheap sh!t, and you received cheap sh!t. What are you complaining about?
    Well some people are on a budget, he was also duped by there "Supposed Warranty" its good that BigAl made this thread, I almost ordered some stuff from them.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Al - you might want to check out http://www.christiansfitnessfactory.com for future purchases; they offers discounts to fire, police, and military and has always been awesome to deal with. Granted I always go in person, but I doubt it's any different over the phone.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No sh-t!
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Al - you might want to check out http://www.christiansfitnessfactory.com for future purchases; they offers discounts to fire, police, and military and has always been awesome to deal with. Granted I always go in person, but I doubt it's any different over the phone.
    I also have dealt with CFF and can vouch for their customer service. I've picked up stuff from them as well as having had some shipped.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000) sm1zzle is just really nice. (+1000)
    He must have thought because he was a fireman from a well respected firehouse... that he was entitled to some sort of quality improvement that the rest of us we not entitled to.

Wrong.

817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 817boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sm1zzle View Post
    He must have thought because he was a fireman from a well respected firehouse... that he was entitled to some sort of quality improvement that the rest of us we not entitled to.

Wrong.
    nice 11 month bump. He thought the company would honor their warranty especially cuz its for a firehouse, not just a normal commercial/home gym
    you would understand if you were a civil service worker.
    It surprises me how many people refuse to buy equipment from Elitefts because its too expensive but they will buy equipment from their competitors, then continue to go on EFS website to educate themselves for FREE

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sm1zzle View Post

Wrong.
    Applied once? Sorry you didn't make the cut, theres always next time.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Recognizing this is practically a year old thread, I wonder how these poor firemen could ever work out without their vinyl on their GHD being perfect. Sure would like to read an update about how everybody manned up and fixed the problem and got on with their lives.

I wouldn't expect a company to warrant their vinyl pads. Or their bolts. Those are things that just get replaced from the hardware store. This low expectation extends even to New York Barbell.
    Last edited by KeithTheSnake; 01-21-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Registered User newyorkbarbells's Avatar
    newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm writing this to warn all other members that NY Barbells is the WORST business in which i have ever had to deal with. They advertise quality products with supposed lifetime warranties but they are only lying.

I am a firefighter, I've been with the FDNY quite a few years. I am in charge of the gym in my very busy and well respected firehouse. I went with NY Barbell because of their competitive prices and their "supposed" warranty. I received a plyobox set that had 12", 18" and 24" boxes and also their GHD.

The plyoboxes have gone through the normal wear and tear and I have no problem with self maintaining such minor issues. The huge problem is with the piece of garbage they call a GHD. within the first few weeks all of the padding had begun to rip. I notified the company immediately and did receive a replacement for only one of two ripped pads. I then started to notice that the hardware they gave was not working on hold their crappy GHD together, I then notified the company again.

This attempt to fix the problem and have them abide by their so-called warranty was to no avail. I dealt with nothing but ignorance from this extremely low quality company. When ordering this equipment it was made clear I was buying it for it's warranty and even had them send the equipment to my firehouse. The reaction I got from my phone call was unbelievable.

I was told that they would not honor their "warranty" anymore because they said the firehouse is the same as a commercial gym. This poor excuse for a company had no problem selling me the GHD for the firehouse, knowing all the while the main reason why I was purchasing through them was because of their "warranty".

The phone call ended with this clown of a human being saying a few insults about the FDNY and then had him proceed to tell me in a threatening voice that if I want the replacement parts I'd have to go hours away to get them from him. Elmira NY is over 4 hours outside of NYC, if it was not this guy would have had more problems than just this negative review.

I hope everybody in the market for gym equipment stays away from New York Barbells...... They are the WORST!!!!

Reply to New York Barbells-Garbage

I am the clown “Big Al” refers to in his comment dated 2/25/12. I am 82 years old, a registered professional engineer with over 24 years working for New York Barbells. “Big Al” left out quite a few facts in this comments.

1. We asked “Big Al” to send in the pads he said failed prior to our replacing them the second time so we could see if it was wear or cutting. He refused to send them in. We have over 800 glute/hams in use throughout the world so naturally if we have a repetitive problem we want to see the part. Note: He said they were ripped not worn.

2. “Big Al” went on a tirade using a lot of four letter words to express himself. Because we wanted the pads prior to shipping new pads, it made “Big Al” angry. Why?

3. “Big Al” called 3 times using four letter words, threats and how he was going to come to Elmira and kick my a__.

4. We use grade 5 hardware with aircraft locknuts to secure our assemblies. Hardware must be checked and tightened on all equipment. A failure of our hardware would have our immediate attention.

5. I did not and would not make any derogatory remarks about the NYFD. We have had the NYFD as a customer throughout our existence.

6. Another NYFD firefighter called two days later and stated “Big Al” had a habit of going off the deep end.

New York Barbells honors its warranties, but the customer must cooperate so that if we can have a problem, we can solve that problem and produce a better product for our customers. “Big Al” made statements about New York Barbells and its customer service that are false and misleading. On most complaints, listen to both sides of the story. Many times, emotion masks realty.
    Darwin, Chief Engineer, New York Barbells.

Registered User newyorkbarbells's Avatar
    newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newyorkbarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Reply to New York Barbells-Garbage

I am the clown “Big Al” refers to in his comment dated 2/25/12. I am 82 years old, a registered professional engineer with over 24 years working for New York Barbells. “Big Al” left out quite a few facts in this comments.

1. We asked “Big Al” to send in the pads he said failed prior to our replacing them the second time so we could see if it was wear or cutting. He refused to send them in. We have over 800 glute/hams in use throughout the world so naturally if we have a repetitive problem we want to see the part. Note: He said they were ripped not worn.

2. “Big Al” went on a tirade using a lot of four letter words to express himself. Because we wanted the pads prior to shipping new pads, it made “Big Al” angry. Why?

3. “Big Al” called 3 times using four letter words, threats and how he was going to come to Elmira and kick my a__.

4. We use grade 5 hardware with aircraft locknuts to secure our assemblies. Hardware must be checked and tightened on all equipment. A failure of our hardware would have our immediate attention.

5. I did not and would not make any derogatory remarks about the NYFD. We have had the NYFD as a customer throughout our existence.

6. Another NYFD firefighter called two days later and stated “Big Al” had a habit of going off the deep end.

New York Barbells honors its warranties, but the customer must cooperate so that if we can have a problem, we can solve that problem and produce a better product for our customers. “Big Al” made statements about New York Barbells and its customer service that are false and misleading. On most complaints, listen to both sides of the story. Many times, emotion masks realty.

Darwin, Chief Enginner, New York Barbells

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Now it's time to let this thread die the death that it needs. It should have been dead a long time ago.

1) Big Al made one post to B**ch, then left forever, lucky us.

2) sm1zzle revives an old, dead, post that no one cares about. Hopefully he crawls back in his hole. because no one likes someone reviving the dead, or near dead...

3) Which brings us to the 82 year old Darwin ( perfectly suitable name), that either just woke up out of a coma, took his Geritol today, or finally realized that everyone hasn't been watchimg TV for the last 20 years and tried to get on a computer himself.

Which brings us back to Daniel's statement, which still sums the situation best...

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Both parties have given thier side of the story, now people can make thier own minds up.

...oh wait, no ones gives a $#@!.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    Both parties have given thier side of the story, now people can make thier own minds up.

...oh wait, no ones gives a $#@!.

I believe the same could be said of just about everything from NYBB. I've read a lot of product reviews in the time I've spent here, and I've NEVER read a glowing review of any NYBB product. It's always seemed to be just above Marcy equipment, but well below the entry-level stuff from Body Solid/Powerline and Powertec. Hell, even the Fitness Gear/Protocol/Proviction stuff from Dick's seems to get better reviews.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should I buy fatgripz or iron bull grips?
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jtrain2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    starting to sound like another thread we all loved. WAIT....WUT

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...standard+bench

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jtrain2323 View Post

Well played, sir. Reps on spread.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know who has the better built website between Spermworks and NYBB...
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trimble006 View Post
    I don't know who has the better built website between Spermworks and NYBB...

The NYBB website is truly horrific. They need to use the money from the sale of one rack towards a kid who knows PHP or HTML to spend one or two hours making it just slightly aesthetically pleasing.

dbrown048 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This happened 2 years ago so do you still have the same opinion? I'm getting ready to buy a $1000 piece of equipment from them and they are responding as quick as I think a salesman would. Which leaves some doubt in my mind???

dbrown048 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has their reputation improved any in 2 years?

Originally Posted by shutterup View Post
    Sorry to hear about your problem with them, its community knowledge around here that they are not all that great to deal with. That been said if they knew it was going into a fire house and sold it to you just to get the sale then turn around and deny the warranty service because of the place its been used is down right disgusting.

Truth be told I was inches away from ordering a power rack with lat attachment and bench from them. I did some research and found some really unfavorable things which put an ax in that plan. I ended up dealing with a local guy in Hicksville Long Island. I'm not sure if they are affiliated with New York barbell of Elmyra but its the same name New York Barbell of LI, I did not buy any TDS Items I got body solid Items And the guy there Sam was very helpful and pleasant so was the other guys there who help me load my car.

I'm about to purchase $1000 piece of equipment from them and am wondering if their rep in your town has improved or still the same?

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SurfBrah69 View Post
    Why do you have to be an ******* about it?
    Are you really unaware that he posted that over a year ago?
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

Originally Posted by jtrain2323 View Post

LMAO

I had totally forgotten about that thread. A true BB.com Equipment Forum classic!

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since this thread won't die, I want to pose a question.

Why is it that people complain about products & never manage to post pictures of the issues? It will only add to the credibility of your argument.

TL;DR Pics or GTFO.

Seems like there's so many "BS" "This product is crap, but I won't give proof" threads. Makes me sad.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joseph Merolle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    Since this thread won't die, I want to pose a question.

Why is it that people complain about products & never manage to post pictures of the issues? It will only add to the credibility of your argument.

TL;DR Pics or GTFO.

Seems like there's so many "BS" "This product is crap, but I won't give proof" threads. Makes me sad.

This has not been my history with NYBB. Darwin is a great guy and for 30 years he has honored his guarantee with no glitches. The equipment is sold and will last a lifetime of heavy heavy use. If your civil follow the guild lines of the lifetime guarantee you will not have a single problem. My only suggestion is don't take advantage of Darwin's kindness. Please do not hesitate to work with NYBB. The company is full of integrity with very low pricing. Finally I have zero benefit from offering my highest recommendation.

Although I have written some training articles for bodybuilding.com this has been my first reply on any subject because it's unfair and an unjust assessment of NYBB.

Joseph Merolle
    Breaking Plateaus , LLC
    Bplateaus@gmail.com