davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ec stack question

Ive done the ec stack before and it worked well. I am just wondering how long to you guys take it for? Do you use it at the start of your cut or when you get to a stubborn weight. In the past I started it when i got to a stubborn weight. Just wanted to see what everyone else does.

Thanks

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4-5 week runs for two or three cycles, personally. Not sure what the most popular method is.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can run it as much as you need to as long as 4 weeks on 4 weeks off until you reach your results
    My supps:
    Creatine, 1,3 Dimeth, Caffeine, D-Aspartic Acid, Protein mix, Fish oil, Vitamin D, Multi

Goal:
    Bulk to 250

"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Dutch
    "What if it bleeds for a week, every month?" - Brandon King
    "OH ****. RUUUUNN!!!" - Dutch

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

*** Clap Dem Cheeks Crew ***

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no longer than 6-8 weeks if taken daily....

davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) davergaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks guys. I usually try to lose as much as possible with diet and exercise then I will throw it some ec once I start to have a tough time. thanks again.