Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ShaoKahn7 View Post
    Goes without saying, I'm a good looking man and I workout like an animal. Why would I date a woman who is not physically attractive to me?

However there's a big difference between "Yea it's very important, but it's not everything" (which is what we're saying) and "it's the only thing that matters" (which is what you guys are implying)
    Why do men try to cloud the issue? It's the most important thing, just like she asked, not everything but MOST important because a man wouldn't even approach you to begin with, pledge to spend the rest of his life with you or keep it in his pants as best as possible for the duration of your relationship if you don't look good.

So again: Amanda, the answer is YES.

ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    Why do men try to cloud the issue? It's the most important thing, just like she asked, not everything but MOST important because a man wouldn't approach you, pledge to spend the rest of his life with you or keep it in his pants as best as possible ever after if you don't look good.

do you have reading comprehension problems?

OP asked "Is this the only thing a guy wants or needs in a relationship?" The answer to that is obviously no...so what exactly are you arguing about?

And yes I agree that guys are more looks but I don't think the difference is all that huge - men are about 60-40 looks and women are about 40-60 looks (Although I've seen men who say it's 60-40 personality and I've seen women say it's 50-50 or even higher on looks)

AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    initially yes

but women are MUCH more shallow then men in general

WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looks are definitely important, but if after getting to know the girl we don't click in other ways I lose interest real quick. Especially if we have a different sense of humor.

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by amandaok View Post
    Is this the only thing a guy wants or needs in a relationship?
    I'm asking because I hear a lot of stories about how men divorce their wives because they gained too much weight, or that they had an accident and had bleach poured on their skin. Then I hear stories about how a woman stayed with her man even though he had an accident where he lost all his mobility and and the only thing he was able to do was move his eyes left and right, and the woman still stayed with him.

Plus all the stories I hear everyday constantly about how a man divorced his wife for a younger woman. Or the men that cheat on their wife or the guys that have a girlfriend who loves them but they still have girls 'on the side'. I see it happen so many times. I just roll my eyes everytime a story pops up that says, "Man caught having an affair behind his wife's back."

So is this true, the only thing that a man wants is a pretty girl?

I'm confused because why would a guy care to marry a girl for her looks if EVERY woman WILL age, do they just think they will divorce her when she ages and get another young girl? And start the proccess over and over again once the girl loses her looks they throw her away and move on with a 'newer model'?

I'm getting kinda depressed thinking about it because I want to be seen as more important than just a physical body, but is that all I am?
    Everyone is different, but here is what I went through (cliffs):

- Middle school, high school, and maybe a year or so afterwards, looks was the most important thing
    - I didn't really care about personality or other things because I just wanted sex from girls
    - Then I started wanting girls I could do things with: hang out with, drink, smoke, and have intellectual conversations with before and/or after sex
    - Then I got a girlfriend: sexy, smart, funny, soul-mate vibe
    - Broke up with girlfriend, went clubbing
    - Started grinding with a sexy girl, pretty much having sex on the dance floor
    - Went outside and started talking to the girl, she asked me about my day, so I told her I went to jiu jitsu, school, and work
    - Asked her about her day, said she watched 12 hours of TV shows
    - Immediate turn off, 3 or 4 years ago, I would have smashed her with no remorse, but now someone with no ambition who wastes their day disgusts me

Point of the story: once you've tasted caviare, you can't go back to eating ****

Looks will open doors for you, but to walk through them you need something more (personality, ambition, intellect, etc.)
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGbrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why do men try to cloud the issue? It's the most important thing, just like she asked, not everything but MOST important because a man wouldn't even approach you to begin with, pledge to spend the rest of his life with you or keep it in his pants as best as possible for the duration of your relationship if you don't look good.

So again: Amanda, the answer is YES.
    so you would date a guy who is not attractive? ok.

women are no better believe me

looks matters equally to both of us.

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AMGbrahh View Post
    so you would date a guy who is not attractive? ok.

women are no better believe me

looks matters equally to both of us.
    Social status is more important to women in the long than looks are. Candees is right, looks are what matters the most to men.
    Too afraid to leave room to pee crew

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you have reading comprehension problems?

OP asked "Is this the only thing a guy wants or needs in a relationship?" The answer to that is obviously no...so what exactly are you arguing about?

And yes I agree that guys are more looks but I don't think the difference is all that huge - men are about 60-40 looks and women are about 40-60 looks (Although I've seen men who say it's 60-40 personality and I've seen women say it's 50-50 or even higher on looks)
    No, but you seem to.

Fact is, there would be no relationship period if she wasn't good looking so all other excuses and qualities there after mean absolutely nothing.

Would a guy be with a girl based on her looks and body alone? YES.
    Would a guy be with a girl based on her personality, intellect, humor, financial status, career, ability to be a good mother or wife alone? No.

Nuff said you excuse making - trying not to sound shallow - typical Man.

ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShaoKahn7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, but you seem to.

Fact is, there would be no relationship period if she wasn't good looking so all other excuses and qualities there after mean absolutely nothing.

not sure if srs, so just because looks are important means nothing else matters?? That's kind of a ridiculous "all or nothing" mindset

Over the last year or so, I've seen about 3 dozen women say on internet forums and in real life "I will not date a man if he's not physically attractive to me". Does that mean the only thing women care about is looks as well?

you got a thread full of men telling you no...yet you seem to think that you know more about we like than we do

Would a guy be with a girl based on her personality, intellect, humor, financial status, career, ability to be a good mother wife alone? No.

Proves nothing. I've seen 10/10 guys dating 6/10 girls who were pretty plain looking cause they loved their personality and I've heard tons of women say they won't date a guy if he doesn't reach a certain level on the attractiveness scale

Do men care about looks more than women? Yes, is the difference as drastic as you're making it out to be? absolutely not

lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, but you seem to.

Would a guy be with a girl based on her personality, intellect, humor, financial status, career, ability to be a good mother or wife alone? No.

Nuff said you excuse making - trying not to sound shallow - typical Man.
    Don't like to admit it but this is true.

Do men care about looks more than women? Yes, is the difference as drastic as you're making it out to be? absolutely not
    I was searching for the "not srs" tag, but I think you forgot.

I was searching for the "not srs" tag, but I think you forgot.

I've asked women on internet forums about the level of importance of physical attraction in their potential boyfriends and received answers ranging from around 30-60% (Hell I think I even saw a 75% answer)

I've asked men about the importance of personality in potential girlfriends and also received answers ranging around 30-60% (I even remember seeing a couple around 80)

Also, why did you ignore the rest of the post?

I've asked women on internet forums about the level of importance of physical attraction in their potential boyfriends and received answers ranging from around 30-60% (Hell I think I even saw a 75% answer)

I've asked men about the importance of personality in potential girlfriends and also received answers ranging around 30-60 (I even remember seeing a couple around 80)
    So in other words, you asked men and then you asked men again?

So in other words, you asked men and then you asked men again?

I didn't ask women on forums like this - I asked them on websites where girls exist

but you never answered my question though, I've heard probably 3 dozen females say "I won't date a man unless he's physically attractive to me". Does that mean women only care about looks? Because that's exactly what you're saying for men

I didn't ask women on forums like this - I asked them on websites where girls exist
    *I want to believe*

*I want to believe*

there are just as many women as men on the internet. Being on sites like this just manipulates your perspective

and stop ignoring the rest of my posts woman, either address the whole thing or don't address it at all

lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think people tend to idealise life a lot more on the internet than is true in the 'real' world.

I'd be pretty hollywood to say that (quote Candee) "her personality, intellect, humor, financial status, career, ability to be a good mother or wife alone" would provide a satisfying life-long relationship.

Truth is my hormones would get no joy out of that. When we're interacting with other people our hormones will play a great role in overriding our intellectual ideals, which is why it might be so easy to write a logical argument here, but not follow through or find satisfaction in applying the argument.

Anecdote: Was out recently at a friend's party and started talking to two girls. One was obviously smart, telling me about her masters degree, seemed pretty funny. The other girls was just a hottie. I found myself barely paying the less attractive girl any attention at all after about 3 or 4 minutes. And I was laughing at the crappy jokes the hot girl said. Hormones.

An evolutionist would agrue something along the lines of: Men should not waste time trying to find "personality, intellect, humor, financial status, career", because those things don't imply good genetics in a woman. In fact if she's not good looking and excells in these areas then it implies a sexual awkwardness not associated with being a female or a good mother.
    If a man needs a woman because he's lacking in any of the above, then this implies a lack of strength and social positioning in a man and therefore does not posess the genetic traits associated with being a good protector or father.

There are legitamate reasons for the shallowness of both men and women; even though intellecuals on both sides can see the flaws, especially in modern society where being shallow won't greatly increase the chances of the survival of the species as it once did.

OF course during the 'battle of the sexes' this war will never skew 100% one way or the other. Which is why we observe a wonderful and extraordinary mixture of people and couples

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I'm confused because why would a guy care to marry a girl for her looks if EVERY woman WILL age, do they just think they will divorce her when she ages and get another young girl? And start the proccess over and over again once the girl loses her looks they throw her away and move on with a 'newer model'?

I'm getting kinda depressed thinking about it because I want to be seen as more important than just a physical body, but is that all I am?
    Hello 'Amanda' you know you got another account on here, so you're likely familiar with the RH posts and slang used.
    First of all it seems you'd love to label the male as a superficial gender who only care about looks and tits'n'ass, and yes that's why you're gonna post your question on bb.com and that's exactly what you're gonna get in Misc RH on bb.com!

However in the Real Life men care about a womans personality as much as their outer appearance I can assure you. The inital attraction will depend on how she looks *that's NOT REALLY rocket science* and is not gender specific, but a long-term relationship will run on the couples personality and NOT on how they look. If you'redoinitright.jpg the attraction will only grow STRONGER with time, also because of the neural activity that is being formed in the brain over time (look up oxytocin, endorphin, and whatnot).

Try to think outside the box, Amanda, and you might be pleasantly surprised at what life can bring. <3
    *Strongest NO FAP Crew To Exist (3+ years, baby!) No Religion or Extremism here, only hard science*

Registered Something devil_s haircut's Avatar
    devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This.

But it's pointless to keep generalizing the genders; not all people are the same. I'll take an average-looking girl ("homely", if you will) if the two of us have similar personalities any day over a 10/10, and I would've done the same thing 10 years ago.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lanimilbus View Post
    I think people tend to idealise life a lot more on the internet than is true in the 'real' world.

I'd be pretty hollywood to say that (quote Candee) "her personality, intellect, humor, financial status, career, ability to be a good mother or wife alone" would provide a satisfying life-long relationship.

Truth is my hormones would get no joy out of that. When we're interacting with other people our hormones will play a great role in overriding our intellectual ideals, which is why it might be so easy to write a logical argument here, but not follow through or find satisfaction in applying the argument.

Anecdote: Was out recently at a friend's party and started talking to two girls. One was obviously smart, telling me about her masters degree, seemed pretty funny. The other girls was just a hottie. I found myself barely paying the less attractive girl any attention at all after about 3 or 4 minutes. And I was laughing at the crappy jokes the hot girl said. Hormones.

An evolutionist would agrue something along the lines of: Men should not waste time trying to find "personality, intellect, humor, financial status, career", because those things don't imply good genetics in a woman. In fact if she's not good looking and excells in these areas then it implies a sexual awkwardness not associated with being a female or a good mother.
    If a man needs a woman because he's lacking in any of the above, then this implies a lack of strength and social positioning in a man and therefore does not posess the genetic traits associated with being a good protector or father.

There are legitamate reasons for the shallowness of both men and women; even though intellecuals on both sides can see the flaws, especially in modern society where being shallow won't greatly increase the chances of the survival of the species as it once did.

OF course during the 'battle of the sexes' this war will never skew 100% one way or the other. Which is why we observe a wonderful and extraordinary mixture of people and couples
    An evolutionist would also argue that women would be just as shallow as men in choosing mates... and would likely choose only the biggest and strongest males, so as to ensure the most "genetically advantaged" offspring.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As I get older (and I'm still young at that), I've noticed that while physical attraction is important - I'm starting to value other qualities a lot more. Talk to me 3 years ago, and I wouldn't mind being with a girl with a shallow personality, no interests, and no real skills... so long as she was hot.

Today? If I can't even hold a decent conversation with a girl, she's written off the list of girls I'd consider seriously dating.

XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XParadoxX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Physical attraction is always the spark. I wouldn't talk to a girl unless I thought she was at least fukable, or cute. However, physical attraction cannot be the foundation of a long term relationship, at least not for me. So to say that I "only" care about looks would be fuking wrong, unless I just wanted to smash a chick. Looking at mass human opinions as black and white just turns out...naive.

I can say for a fact, with a little experience, that certain chicks can't be relationship material no matter how hot they are. For example: Hot ass chick at the diner...Sexy but reeked of being a whore, with the whole ghetto/hood influenced slang an straight up raunchy speech. Might be fun to hang around but I know our personalities wouldn't click, even as much as I liked her body. Would never be anything more than **** buddies with her.

Another thing: I could never date a chick that I wasn't comfortable being myself around. I'm a fuking nerdy outcast. Need chicks that are either the same as me, or love that about me.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I need to be physically attracted to a chick.

There are a lot of other things factoring in especially now that I'm getting older.

But still I have to be phsically attracted to her at the end of the day.

Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dating because of looks is stupid. Sure I like females to look good but they must have other qualities as well. I'd rather be with a 6/10 then a 10/10 that has nothing going for her accept looks.
    "Grab your phucking nuts for once in your life. Have some ownership, some credibility behind your words and actions. Mean what you say; do what you say. Follow through for something for one time in your life. ONE TIME, one time in your life. You will feel high a you've never felt before. When you follow through with things in life guys, you achieve the confidence & mentality that anything is possible"

- Gregg Pitt

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    by far the most important thing initially.

to maintain interest it's not even close

BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100) BraaZero is not very well liked. (-100)
    Women are equally, if not more, superficial than men when it comes to looks. Often they'll date guys below their league because of self-esteem issues, but they still get wet whenever they see a hot guy. Truth.

You don't see as many fansites of hot women started by guys, as you'll find fansites of hot guys made for women to drool over. Women are shallow kunts
    **Average height crew**
    **My height is holding me back from being successful crew**

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One good thing about this stoopid thread is I see Candistroll has been banned. Strong 6442 posts of nothing but ignorance, self-deception, and waste of life.
    *Strongest NO FAP Crew To Exist (3+ years, baby!) No Religion or Extremism here, only hard science*

faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faxanadu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women initiate the vast majority of divorces in the USA...
    "There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle." -Gym Jones
    "The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius

?start=(#seconds)

TAMU Corps
    Skydiving
    Great Divide Mountain Bike Route (Jasper AB to Juarez MX) 2014
    Appalachian Trail 2013

JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeyTribiani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's pretty shocking how similar the responses here are as to when you ask women the same question about looks vs personality

Men and women really aren't that much different

steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this the only thing a guy wants or needs in a relationship?
    I'm asking because I hear a lot of stories about how men divorce their wives because they gained too much weight, or that they had an accident and had bleach poured on their skin. Then I hear stories about how a woman stayed with her man even though he had an accident where he lost all his mobility and and the only thing he was able to do was move his eyes left and right, and the woman still stayed with him.

Plus all the stories I hear everyday constantly about how a man divorced his wife for a younger woman. Or the men that cheat on their wife or the guys that have a girlfriend who loves them but they still have girls 'on the side'. I see it happen so many times. I just roll my eyes everytime a story pops up that says, "Man caught having an affair behind his wife's back."

So is this true, the only thing that a man wants is a pretty girl?

70 % of divorces are initiated by women
    The major issue of most divorces is money.

Conclusion? Women see us as $$$.

Would I be in a relationship with a women and care less about looks if she paid a majority of the bills? Sure. Somebody tell me how many of these types of women you've run into in your lifetime. No matter how hours I spent dieting and exercising to build a good physique, I'd still have a tough time finding a woman like this.

A woman can spend very little time dieting and exercising, and find a man to be her lifetime cash cow.

When women take up more of the slack with money issues while not being such parasites, men will view them less as sex objects.

It's all about economics - sex is drugs and when women simply has nothing else to provide, she becomes a drug dealer. When a man has nothing else to provide he... starves to death.

Women would all wear baggy clothes if they didn't like the cash flow of being a legal drug dealer.
    Last edited by steve234; 02-27-2012 at 10:49 AM.