735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 735tyler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post A Few Pre-Workouts (MRI Black Powder, Jack3d, C4 Extreme, Animal Rage, AI Maniac)

So I just thought i would write some quick reviews on all the Pre-Workouts i have used in the past 6 months, so here we go....

MRI Black Powder-
    Flavor- Blue Razzberry
    Price- $45-$70

Taste- 8.5/10 This stuff tasted really good to me, but thats probably because it has a huge scoop with a lot of additives similar to NO Explode.

Value- 5/10 The price is way to high, while i enjoyed taking this supplement, it just was not worth the high cost.

Focus- 8/10 I got great focus while taking 2 Scoops, but it was almost too intense, when i took 1 scoop it was too little, 2 scoops was pushing it

Pump- 4/10 The pump i got off this stuff was really weak,i know everyone reacts to this stuff different but it didnt give much besides a caffeine rush

Side Effects- 9/10 I had virtiually zero side effects besides alot of insane jitters! But no itch or acne ect

Positives- Kicks in FAST, The focus was great but not smooth, it works well for explosive activities such as playing Basketball and running sprints.

Negatives- I got hooked on it and could hardly workout without it, i gave me such a mental high that it was sort of addictive. Oh and it gives you WAY to many jitters, its like you're on crack!

Will I buy again?- No, for the sole reason that i can get a better pre workout for alot less

Final Verdict- 6/10 If you have plenty of money and are into explosive pre workouts then you should give it a try. A criticism i have is that it did not increase my lifts much, just gave me a bunch of energy (Like i was doing jumping jacks while waiting to sign into the gym). But i did love the feeling while on it.

USP Labs Jack3d-
    Flavor- Lemon Lime
    Price- $29.99 for 45 Serving

Taste- 5/10 This stuff had a very strange flavor, i did not like it AT ALL! but hey thats not the point of this stuff

Value- 10/10 45 Servings for $30 is a great value, one of the best priced supplements you can buy period!

Focus- 7/10 I got a really smooth focus while taking Jack3d but sometimes i would get a bit lethargic, you dont get a buzz from it like Nitric Oxide Supplements

Pump- 8/10 This is where i got the most value from Jack3d, i could do more sets and with higher weight while on it. Just no buzz to keep me feeling good

Side Effects- 7/10 Well it has Beta Alanine in it so you will get itchy, it was not bad to me as others, \my brother who took it got all itchy. Also i took it a few time and got a really upset stomach that i never had with other pre workouts

Positives- If you're motivated and just want to get youre lifts up, this stuff is amazing also you do not crash while coming off of it, its very smooth. Its extreamly affordable as well

Negatives- Not much of a mental stimulate, takes a while to kick in, gave me upset stomach, my brother got fire ants all over him!

Will I Buy it again?- Only if i need something quick and some how i cant get the stuff im using now

Final Verdict- 8/10 It really just gets the job done with a minimal cost, if you dont want to spend alot of money then buy it, its a great product but it is over rated in my opinion. But every person is different and i shared this tub with my brother and he LOVED it, just my rating.

Cellulor C4 Extreme
    Flavor- Icy Blue Razz
    Price- $30 for 30 Servings, $45 for 60 Servings

Taste- 9/10 I loved the flavor of this, it taste really good and sometimes id mix it with Gator-Aid and it would be even better

Value- 9/10 The value is better than one would think because i only need 1 scoop per workout and 60 workouts for $45 is a damn good deal

Focus- 9/10 I got really good focus, clean and mentally determined. Its the type of feeling that gets your mind racing as well as body and muscles, when i played music on it, phew i got really hyped up

Pump- 8.5/10 I got a great pump, unlike any other pre workout ive used but i cramped up a few times in my forearms while on it, my lifts were the best ive ever had on it

Side Effects-6/10 Itchy. Its not too horrible but your lips tingle and sometimes your whole body itches bad, also its hard to sleep after taking it within 5-6 hours

Positives- Are you kidding me? I loved everything but the itch, my pumps were insane, my focus was great and it tasted great!

Negatives- Itch and sometimes lasts too long but its worth it

Will I Buy It Again?- YES YES YES YES, its cheap and is the best Pre Workout ive ever used

Final Verdict- 9/10 This is the best pre workout ive ever used, once i run out i will order more right away without hesitation, if you have not tried it then you are missing out

The Next 2 i only had samples (Thanks Company Promotion Forum) ill keep them alot shorter

Animal Rage-

I got the Orange flavor and the Slaughter Melon,

Flavor- Slaughter melon was wack but Orange was very tasty!

Overview- I took one packet today before my chest and tricep workout and it worked good, i didnt get a great focus but the pumps were a solid 7.5/10. Its a good product, one of the best samples ive ever had, i suggest you try a sample because it is defiantly better than many ive used.

Id give it a solid 7.5 of 10

AI Maniac-

I got Pink Lemonaid and a Fruit Punch.

Favor- Neither were very pleasant...

Overview- I took a packet of this and waited.... then waited... then i got a short tiny bit of energy and then it was gone... really it had next to zero effect so i was disappointed

Ill give it a good 3/10 because of the bold packaging

Extra....

AI Motivate- This was actually a better workout supplement than the pre workout, it is a energy pill and it works great. I woke up one morning and took 2, ended up doing deadlifts in about 2 hours without any pre workout so i really enjoyed this stuff.

Anyways there are some of my short supplement reviews

Also if anyone has ever used Driven Sports Craze, how good is it? Im thinking about getting some after i run out of C4 extreme

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thx. Appreciate the reviews!

Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    animal rage is awesome but has no creatine

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey man! some good reviews. make sure you also log them on the store page. more people see those.

i recommend trying Body Rush by force factor. i bet you will find it compete and surpass a lot of preworkouts. its highly over looked because its new. It has BCAA's which is great for anti catabolism(breakdown of muscles) yet gives you the pump you need and the energy for a long hard workout.
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

-----------------------------------
    i do it all on my own

JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDiesel11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good reviews man,
    Debating on picking up some c4 soon

chuckie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckie57 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 735tyler View Post
    So I just thought i would write some quick reviews on all the Pre-Workouts i have used in the past 6 months, so here we go....

MRI Black Powder-
    Flavor- Blue Razzberry
    Price- $45-$70

Taste- 8.5/10 This stuff tasted really good to me, but thats probably because it has a huge scoop with a lot of additives similar to NO Explode.

Value- 5/10 The price is way to high, while i enjoyed taking this supplement, it just was not worth the high cost.

Focus- 8/10 I got great focus while taking 2 Scoops, but it was almost too intense, when i took 1 scoop it was too little, 2 scoops was pushing it

Pump- 4/10 The pump i got off this stuff was really weak,i know everyone reacts to this stuff different but it didnt give much besides a caffeine rush

Side Effects- 9/10 I had virtiually zero side effects besides alot of insane jitters! But no itch or acne ect

Positives- Kicks in FAST, The focus was great but not smooth, it works well for explosive activities such as playing Basketball and running sprints.

Negatives- I got hooked on it and could hardly workout without it, i gave me such a mental high that it was sort of addictive. Oh and it gives you WAY to many jitters, its like you're on crack!

Will I buy again?- No, for the sole reason that i can get a better pre workout for alot less

Final Verdict- 6/10 If you have plenty of money and are into explosive pre workouts then you should give it a try. A criticism i have is that it did not increase my lifts much, just gave me a bunch of energy (Like i was doing jumping jacks while waiting to sign into the gym). But i did love the feeling while on it.

USP Labs Jack3d-
    Flavor- Lemon Lime
    Price- $29.99 for 45 Serving

Taste- 5/10 This stuff had a very strange flavor, i did not like it AT ALL! but hey thats not the point of this stuff

Value- 10/10 45 Servings for $30 is a great value, one of the best priced supplements you can buy period!

Focus- 7/10 I got a really smooth focus while taking Jack3d but sometimes i would get a bit lethargic, you dont get a buzz from it like Nitric Oxide Supplements

Pump- 8/10 This is where i got the most value from Jack3d, i could do more sets and with higher weight while on it. Just no buzz to keep me feeling good

Side Effects- 7/10 Well it has Beta Alanine in it so you will get itchy, it was not bad to me as others, \my brother who took it got all itchy. Also i took it a few time and got a really upset stomach that i never had with other pre workouts

Positives- If you're motivated and just want to get youre lifts up, this stuff is amazing also you do not crash while coming off of it, its very smooth. Its extreamly affordable as well

Negatives- Not much of a mental stimulate, takes a while to kick in, gave me upset stomach, my brother got fire ants all over him!

Will I Buy it again?- Only if i need something quick and some how i cant get the stuff im using now

Final Verdict- 8/10 It really just gets the job done with a minimal cost, if you dont want to spend alot of money then buy it, its a great product but it is over rated in my opinion. But every person is different and i shared this tub with my brother and he LOVED it, just my rating.

Cellulor C4 Extreme
    Flavor- Icy Blue Razz
    Price- $30 for 30 Servings, $45 for 60 Servings

Taste- 9/10 I loved the flavor of this, it taste really good and sometimes id mix it with Gator-Aid and it would be even better

Value- 9/10 The value is better than one would think because i only need 1 scoop per workout and 60 workouts for $45 is a damn good deal

Focus- 9/10 I got really good focus, clean and mentally determined. Its the type of feeling that gets your mind racing as well as body and muscles, when i played music on it, phew i got really hyped up

Pump- 8.5/10 I got a great pump, unlike any other pre workout ive used but i cramped up a few times in my forearms while on it, my lifts were the best ive ever had on it

Side Effects-6/10 Itchy. Its not too horrible but your lips tingle and sometimes your whole body itches bad, also its hard to sleep after taking it within 5-6 hours

Positives- Are you kidding me? I loved everything but the itch, my pumps were insane, my focus was great and it tasted great!

Negatives- Itch and sometimes lasts too long but its worth it

Will I Buy It Again?- YES YES YES YES, its cheap and is the best Pre Workout ive ever used

Final Verdict- 9/10 This is the best pre workout ive ever used, once i run out i will order more right away without hesitation, if you have not tried it then you are missing out

The Next 2 i only had samples (Thanks Company Promotion Forum) ill keep them alot shorter

Animal Rage-

I got the Orange flavor and the Slaughter Melon,

Flavor- Slaughter melon was wack but Orange was very tasty!

Overview- I took one packet today before my chest and tricep workout and it worked good, i didnt get a great focus but the pumps were a solid 7.5/10. Its a good product, one of the best samples ive ever had, i suggest you try a sample because it is defiantly better than many ive used.

Id give it a solid 7.5 of 10

AI Maniac-

I got Pink Lemonaid and a Fruit Punch.

Favor- Neither were very pleasant...

Overview- I took a packet of this and waited.... then waited... then i got a short tiny bit of energy and then it was gone... really it had next to zero effect so i was disappointed

Ill give it a good 3/10 because of the bold packaging

Extra....

AI Motivate- This was actually a better workout supplement than the pre workout, it is a energy pill and it works great. I woke up one morning and took 2, ended up doing deadlifts in about 2 hours without any pre workout so i really enjoyed this stuff.

Anyways there are some of my short supplement reviews

Also if anyone has ever used Driven Sports Craze, how good is it? Im thinking about getting some after i run out of C4 extreme
    Stick to the C4! I have tried the Driven Sports Craze and it doesn't match C4.... I would DEF recommend Muscle Pharm Assault though! It is another great PWO.

Thanks for the Reviews Man!