PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000)

PurpleDrankNJ's Trutein Review (4 Flavors)

Trutein

Currently I have tried Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Covered Banana, Chocolate Dippped Strawberry, and Cinnabun. Mixing was really good on all of them so no reason to really rate that since it wasn't an issue on any of them. Taste was some of the best protein I have ever had the pleasure of consuming. Solid profile all around as well coupled with the taste and a fairly competitive price has made this a brand that I will continue to use. This is not sponsored in anyway, I buy all my stuff in bulk and this is my personal stash pictured below along with each flavors taste ratings. Also these were all done in Fat Free Milk. They do taste amazing in water though which is what I usually use.

Cinnabun This was by far my favorite and best protein I have ever so this was an easy 10. This was unreal good 10/10

Chocolate Covered Banana This was my second favorite tasted true to the flavor, Even my mom liked it lol. 9.8/10

Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Really close third for me and I would say it is as good as the banana just my preference is banana. 9.8/10

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup This was really good as well, but I just found the others to be so good I couldn't rate this near them. 9/10
    Last edited by PurpleDrankNJ; 10-09-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    Aspiring to one Day work in the Fitness/Supplement Industry....Taking it one barefoot at a time.

**New Jersey Crew 732/973**
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

For the love of ▪█───█▪

My SuperPump 3.0 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160080601&p=1204515131#post1204515131

GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very cool review! Thanks!
    Body Nutrition - The Best Protein in the World!
    Magic Pudding & Trutein Now available on the bb.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/body-nutrition.html

"The supplement business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PurpleDrankNJ View Post
    Even my mom liked it lol.
    Haha! I think this quote says it all. Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review man, gotta agree, Trutein is amazing. Every flavor is delicious IMO. Easily my favorite protein, all around.

Definitely try out the other flavors when you get a chance. You said you preferred banana flavors, so I think you'd love the Banana Cream for sure. Also, the Vanilla is one of my favorites since it tastes like legit Vanilla Bean ice cream.. the flavoring is spot on.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trutein Vanilla is the only one I've tried that taste like vanilla, but I personally found the bean taste too strong, still freaking amazing stuff and I love mixing it with bananas, cinnamon, ginger ect. All Trutein flavours I've had I loved I really wanna try CPB and there banana, I wished BB would sell the banana... Greg is this going to happen?

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RyderHerHard View Post
    Trutein Vanilla is the only one I've tried that taste like vanilla, but I personally found the bean taste too strong, still freaking amazing stuff and I love mixing it with bananas, cinnamon, ginger ect. All Trutein flavours I've had I loved I really wanna try CPB and there banana, I wished BB would sell the banana... Greg is this going to happen?
    As you might imagine, it is up to bb.com whether they want to sell Banana Cream. I would be surprised if the flavor was not carried here in the future though, especially when a bad word has never been spoken about its satisfying taste. Two new flavors are being added to the Trutein lineup in the coming weeks, so perhaps all three flavors can make their way to the bb.com store at the same time.