Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good Progress?

hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Good Progress?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/imag0060l.jpg/ 194/6cm og 65kg

1yr 4 months later

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...210165122.jpg/ 194/6cm 90kg

I have done this without any diet. The only thing I have ever counted is the amount of protein I get. I have taken 100% whey almost the whole time. I have also done a creatin cycle or two. Also tested jack3d and BCAA.

So what do you guys think? Is it really bad, average or good?

Feel free to come with critique or compliments =)

jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcha94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for one year and 4 months..you could have done A LOT more. You definitely need to go on a diet and you'll definitely see huge changes

hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hird has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jcha94 View Post
    for one year and 4 months..you could have done A LOT more. You definitely need to go on a diet and you'll definitely see huge changes
    Ok, a diet with fixed numbers on everything like carbs, fat etc? Cause now im eating a lot, but I dont count carbs etc, just the protein.
    But I couldnt have done that much better could i? I thought 25kg without getting any form of love handels was that bad :P

TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50) TEXASnative will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You obviously made a lot of gains...chest and arms have really gained some mass. How have your lifts changed? How are the legs?
    CURRENT
    PROSUPPS KARBOLIC & I-LOAD LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142176191&p=829589481#post829589481

PREVIOUS
    SUPERPUMP MAX WATERMELON LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138706353&p=762459803#post762459803

Originally Posted by TEXASnative View Post
    You obviously made a lot of gains...chest and arms have really gained some mass. How have your lifts changed? How are the legs?
    I feel that my lifts are really bad. I can do 70kg 3times in benchpress. 100kg 5rep 3 set in Deadlift and in standing military press I workout with 35kg 8rep 3 set.
    My legs isnt as good as my arms, cause I have some problems with doing squats. I will start doing squats 3 times a week next week, I think Ill start with many reps and light weight to get the right form so I dont hurt my self.

My start lift was Bench 45kg x 10, 3 set. Deadlift was 50kg x8 I started doing deadlifts 9 monthes ago I think. The military press I started doing 2-3 monthes ago and the weight was 25 I think.

MickChuckB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MickChuckB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You've clearly packed on some good muscle but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you need to be eating more. Check out the sticky in nutrition on calculating calories and macro-nutrients. I tried to add a link to it but someone else will have to as I don't have enough posts to attach links.

You'd be amazed at how much food you can take down without adding any noticeable fat when you follow a healthy regimen. Use the sticky to get an estimate and then adjust the calories up and down as needed to fit your goals. Great work so far. Keep it up man!

tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tairantei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome progress man! Least you stayed lean and bulked!

Originally Posted by MickChuckB View Post
    You've clearly packed on some good muscle but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you need to be eating more. Check out the sticky in nutrition on calculating calories and macro-nutrients. I tried to add a link to it but someone else will have to as I don't have enough posts to attach links.

You'd be amazed at how much food you can take down without adding any noticeable fat when you follow a healthy regimen. Use the sticky to get an estimate and then adjust the calories up and down as needed to fit your goals. Great work so far. Keep it up man!
    Thank you, Ill check it out.

Originally Posted by tairantei View Post
    awesome progress man! Least you stayed lean and bulked!
    Thank you very much! I have tried to find a balance, I ate way to much and took weight gainer for 2-3 weeks and I got love handels, then I atleast found my limit :P

JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnDavis111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks like good progress to me. Good job
    http://www.fox59.com/news/crime/wxin-elwood-robbers-elwood-father-fights-off-three-robbers-to-protect-his-town-20111230,0,900731.column

http://fox59.com/2013/05/28/local-hero-turns-chance-encounter-into-job-as-police-officer/#axzz2WE4TeAgn

Originally Posted by JohnDavis111 View Post
    looks like good progress to me. Good job
    Thank you =)

iHustle24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    solid progress in my opinion, monitor your diet more closely and you're golden

risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is that your lucky necklace?

Slow progress in my opinion. You also seem to focus on bis and chest yeah?

Read stickies for a better training plan. Decent considering you looked like Mary Kate Olsen in the first pic, but you can do much better progress now.

Originally Posted by iHustle24 View Post
    solid progress in my opinion, monitor your diet more closely and you're golden
    Thank you =)

Originally Posted by risingcougar View Post
    Is that your lucky necklace?

Slow progress in my opinion. You also seem to focus on bis and chest yeah?

Read stickies for a better training plan. Decent considering you looked like Mary Kate Olsen in the first pic, but you can do much better progress now.
    Remember that Im 21+cm taller than you, short people pack on much faster, or at least it looks like they do.
    Ill take a look at the stickies, Ill start on rippetoe starting strength next week =)

Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanity1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hird View Post
    I feel that my lifts are really bad. I can do 70kg 3times in benchpress. 100kg 5rep 3 set in Deadlift and in standing military press I workout with 35kg 8rep 3 set.
    My legs isnt as good as my arms, cause I have some problems with doing squats. I will start doing squats 3 times a week next week, I think Ill start with many reps and light weight to get the right form so I dont hurt my self.

My start lift was Bench 45kg x 10, 3 set. Deadlift was 50kg x8 I started doing deadlifts 9 monthes ago I think. The military press I started doing 2-3 monthes ago and the weight was 25 I think.
    You've made some decent progress but no offense your lifts are really weak for the time frame. Dead lifting 2 plates after 16 months is pretty awful and ohp under 100 lbs is pretty bad too. You should have accomplishedthis in your first few months of training. Not trying to be mean, I would take a look a hard look at your routine/diet

Originally Posted by Sanity1 View Post
    You've made some decent progress but no offense your lifts are really weak for the time frame. Dead lifting 2 plates after 16 months is pretty awful and ohp under 100 lbs is pretty bad too. You should have accomplishedthis in your first few months of training. Not trying to be mean, I would take a look a hard look at your routine/diet
    I agree on that, but then again on the bench I have to push the bar 20cm longer than for exampel you. As I said Ill start on Ripptoe next week =) Hopefully it will help.

JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakOz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't want to hate on you because you've made progress and that the important thing. But I think you could make bigger gains in 1 year and 4 months... That's my opinion. 90 kg is not alot for your height, but keep working man! NEVER give up : )
    Brb, on my way to 200 lbs!

Follow my new workout log for inspiration, motivation and daily updates: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156629503&page=1

2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000) 2012reso is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly, very weak gains for an entire year plus 4 months. It looks like you lifted max 2-3 times a week on and off.

Originally Posted by JakOz View Post
    I don't want to hate on you because you've made progress and that the important thing. But I think you could make bigger gains in 1 year and 4 months... That's my opinion. 90 kg is not alot for your height, but keep working man! NEVER give up : )
    Thank you, Im aiming for 110kg then Ill lean down.

Originally Posted by 2012reso View Post
    Honestly, very weak gains for an entire year plus 4 months. It looks like you lifted max 2-3 times a week on and off.
    I have only worked out 3 days a week =) And I have had a few weeks of cause I have been on vacation etc.

CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrownMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You got bigger man so good job with sticking with it and continuing. You will only learn from your mistakes and get better. You are 6 feet 4 and 200 pounds if I translated right? You don't look that heavy to me. No hate though.
    I'm like the opposite of a bulimic chick....everytime I look in the mirror I think I'm too skinny and I start shoving food down my throat.

bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bfitts14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say solid progress. Consistency is the most important and difficult thing to have and you obviously have that. Now make some changes in your diet and routine and you'll be seeing bigger changes..

musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500) musclemage is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by hird View Post
    Thank you very much! I have tried to find a balance, I ate way to much and took weight gainer for 2-3 weeks and I got love handels, then I atleast found my limit :P
    You're an ecto, I refuse to believe you got love handles in 2-3 weeks. Sorry bro.
    -YOU CANNOT ATTAIN ANYTHING VALUABLE WITHOUT SACRIFICE-

"Live for nothing, or die for something"

-RAF Regiment-

I RAPE BACK, true story.

Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dserge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Straight up pretty weak sauce. Not hating though.

Originally Posted by CrownMe View Post
    You got bigger man so good job with sticking with it and continuing. You will only learn from your mistakes and get better. You are 6 feet 4 and 200 pounds if I translated right? You don't look that heavy to me. No hate though.
    Thank you, yeah you translated it right =) Well thats my weight :P I may look a bit smaller than I am since im not ripped? I dont know, my arms are 41cm warm and flexed aswell, but it dosnt look like they r, could be cause im so tall aswell?

Originally Posted by bfitts14 View Post
    I would say solid progress. Consistency is the most important and difficult thing to have and you obviously have that. Now make some changes in your diet and routine and you'll be seeing bigger changes..
    Thank you, I will do that =)

Originally Posted by musclemage View Post
    You're an ecto, I refuse to believe you got love handles in 2-3 weeks. Sorry bro.
    Maybe not love handles, but I could get a good grip on the fat :P

Originally Posted by Dserge View Post
    Straight up pretty weak sauce. Not hating though.
    No problem, midget =) Not hating though =) Just kidding

Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where are the abs? Not been focusing on building up your ab muscles? It just looks funny having biceps and pecs w/o abs. Make sure to get some ab workouts in!