Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Future Petroleum Engineer Zohairm's Avatar
    Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Zohairm gets charged with Assualt by MusclePharm!!

Hey everyone welcome to my log for ASSAULT!!
    I hope to have many new followers, and hopefully all of my old ones!

I would like to start off by saying thanks to Dirtydean12 and everyone at Musclepharm for hooking me up!

Now onto some backgroud info on me!
    My stats are as follows

Height: 5 foot 7

Weight: 170 (Trying to do a slow steady recomp)

Body Fat Percentage: 16.2 percent

BB bench max: 210

DB bench max: 100's x 3

Deadlift: rep 225 10 times max is 315

Squat: rep 315 8-10 times (on a really good day when my knees are messed up which is very rare)

Barbell Curl: 100 x 6

Workout Schedule:
    I am currently running the program called GST created by Ryan Miller. It requires a 50/50 work rest ratio, so i try to only lift every other day (which is hard because i need the gym in my life everyday!)
    The plan is split into 4 days that are press, squat, pull, and lift day. week one is 60%, week two 70%, week three 80%, week four 90% then recalculate.
    I do lots of cardio on the rest days because I am trying to lose weight still.

Diet:
    I take in around 2200-2500 calories which is enough to drop 1 pound a week. I eat tons of protein though so i seem to be leaning out and gaining muscle at the same time! my food mainly consist of steaks and chicken breast with some carbs (slices of whole grain wheat bread)

Cardio:
    I play 2 5 hours of racquetball a day. the 5 hour days usually happen on the rest days from lifting!

Supplements:
    I will be using MP Assualt orange mango! i have previously used like 4 or 5 tubs of assault and i still love it! I am also going to be using Universal Atomic 7 (when it comes in the mail) and Dymatize Iso 100!

History:
    I have been working out for about 1 and half years now, and I started at benching 95 (LMAO YES I KNOW) and can now hit about 210. I also use to weight 197 and was 31 percent body fat lmao. I am now at 170 and 16.2 percent body fat.
    Heres is a couple of pictures of me about 1.5 year ago! I was 197 pounds at 5 feet 6 inches! No muscle at all!

THINKING OF FOOD!!

COME AT ME BRO!!!!

IM ANGRY WHEN IM HUNGRY!!!!

I could only bench 95 pounds at this time is was ridiculous!! Here is some pics about 1 year and 5 months later now at 170 pounds and REPPING 100 pound DB's

WELL WELCOME TO MY LOG, AND GET READY TO BE AMAZED!!
    <[][][]Head of ProMera Elite[][][]>

My creatine >>>> Your creatine

www.forum.promerasports.com

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed!!! Orange Mango is some great stuff bro. Going to be interested to see your results in here. PRobably be throwing up 110 DB's before this log is over.
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zohairm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mvd546 View Post
    Subbed!!! Orange Mango is some great stuff bro. Going to be interested to see your results in here. PRobably be throwing up 110 DB's before this log is over.
    thanks for joining in soo quick bro wish i could rep on spread!

and lets hope so bro!!
    i want the 105's soo badd

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subbed
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wow, you got hooked up
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Originally Posted by metalmullisha View Post
    subbed
    thanks a million bro
    again it unforutunate that werent allowed to log together

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    wow, you got hooked up
    yeah bro!!!
    thanks for joining in

i guess everyone thinks im a top notch logger now because of promera!
    so everyone loves to hook me up and see's my dedication.
    thanks again for getting me into the logging world RB!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get big bruh
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you must be special

pickett actually came into your log

Originally Posted by Zohairm View Post
    i guess everyone thinks im a top notch logger now because of promera!
    so everyone loves to hook me up and see's my dedication.
    thanks again for getting me into the logging world RB!
    log like a boss and post some new pics or video
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    get big bruh
    all day bro!
    you must be special

haha!! yeah i am special bro!!

and new progess pics coming within the next day or so!
    and i promise i will do my best with vids

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Registered User WestlundFitness's Avatar
    WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500)
    In for this shiznoz... The MP logo just makes me horny.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

Everyday I strive to be the best that I can. Everyday I try to learn as much as I can. Everyday I attempt to refine myself into the best version possible. EVERYDAY I... go hard.

Sponsored by : Barthel Fitness, Combat Science MMA

Originally Posted by WestlundFitness View Post
    In for this shiznoz... The MP logo just makes me horny.
    lol!!!!
    yes bro totally agreed
    this chick i was talking to while wearing the stuff said the MP shirt and hot made her horny lmao!!! the lime green does look sick
    thanks for joining in repped!!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you must be special

I lol'd pretty hard.

And yes, post new pics or video.
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

Originally Posted by metalmullisha View Post
    I lol'd pretty hard.

And yes, post new pics or video.
    haha yeah bro i did too

and i promise i got u guys
    i didnt forget about the abs pic i promised
    they are barely poking through my stubborn belly fat but they are forming very well

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kind of a Muscle Pharm fan, myself. I got the hookup as well.

Personally not a fan of the Orange Mango flavor, more of a Raspberry Lemonade type of guy.

Anyway, subbed! Haven't followed many Supplement Logs but am extremely interested in this one!
    I said, you strong? They said we strong if you strong. I said, we strong then.

Originally Posted by SkylarO View Post
    Kind of a Muscle Pharm fan, myself. I got the hookup as well.

Anyway, subbed! Haven't followed many Supplement Logs but am extremely interested in this one!
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

how did u get that amazing hook up bro?!?!?!?!

thats amazing. and im am super glad u joined in my new log bro. thanks repped

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000) SkylarO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zohairm View Post
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

how did u get that amazing hook up bro?!?!?!?!

thats amazing. and im am super glad u joined in my new log bro. thanks repped
    Won that FB Contest they had in September last year, called "Meet Rampage Jackson". During UFC 135 when he was training at the MP Facilities in Denver. They flew me out, let me tour the facility (which was extremely awesome), took me to the product room and let me fill up a box of all the supplements I wanted, got a few shirts too, put me in a 5 star hotel, and gave me two tickets to UFC 135 with Rampage vs Jones.

Never actually got to meet Rampage, but I'm totally okay with it. Muscle Pharm still did too much for me!

I said, you strong? They said we strong if you strong. I said, we strong then.

Won that FB Contest they had in September last year, called "Meet Rampage Jackson". During UFC 135 when he was training at the MP Facilities in Denver. They flew me out, let me tour the facility (which was extremely awesome), took me to the product room and let me fill up a box of all the supplements I wanted, got a few shirts too, put me in a 5 star hotel, and gave me two tickets to UFC 135 with Rampage vs Jones.

Never actually got to meet Rampage, but I'm totally okay with it. Muscle Pharm still did too much for me!

Wowowowo!
    I've never been so jealous of anyone before!
    I would kill for a opp like that haha.
    I would also kill for more MP shirts, some recon, and that NEW HYBRID NO THEY CAME OUT with!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Registered User WestlundFitness's Avatar
    WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500) WestlundFitness is not very helpful. (-500)

im jelly brah....

.__________.
    Athletics > Aesthetics

Everyday I strive to be the best that I can. Everyday I try to learn as much as I can. Everyday I attempt to refine myself into the best version possible. EVERYDAY I... go hard.

Sponsored by : Barthel Fitness, Combat Science MMA

Originally Posted by WestlundFitness View Post
    im jelly brah....

.__________.
    Btw I see ur sponsored!
    What company is BF?

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice log
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Nice log

Haha!
    Glad u could make it mr. Pritchard!

WHAT IS PROMERA ELITE?
    PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000) SoonerMan28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed Fool
    "I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying." -Michael Jordan

gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000) gerge28 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on This!! Great transformation so far bro! Subbed!

-Gerge
    Gerge - CELLUCOR REP. - Assistant Social Community Manager - Chrome Series Specialist
    ------ Because Results Matter -------
    -http://nation.cellucor.com -
    -http://cellucor.com -

Ask me about our Chrome Series Line!

Like us on ********!

http://www.********.com/Cellucor

Time to get Ripped! slytheslayer's Avatar
    slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slytheslayer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on this bro!!

How do i get to log some assault?
    Check out my GST workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138364783

Capsi-Blast Log (In Progress!)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153063391

Beta-cret and Gluta-Tren log (Complete!)
    Gluta-Tren log (Complete!)
    Beta-cret log Complete!)

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    subbed
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Get stronger every day DatdereCT's Avatar
    DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DatdereCT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good log so far... can't wait to see your experiences with Assault... I liked it a TON!
    NASM-CPT

Do not let anyone tell you that you cannot accomplish your goals.

CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliBakes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome start, Count me in!
    **BS in Kinesiology**

National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM):
    - Certified Personal Trainer
    - Corrective Exercise Specialist
    - Fitness Nutrition Specialist

30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000)
    You did a good log for Promera, lets see you do it again!!!
    CURRENT LOG http://tinyurl.com/GlutaTren

COMPLETED- BETA CRET log http://tinyurl.com/30betacret

2012 Green Mountain Thaw Bikini Debut 3rd, Bikini Open 2nd
    2012 The Uprising Bikini Open 1st
    2012 Empire State Natural PRO QUALIFIER Bikini Open 2nd
    2012 Spirit of America PRO QUALIFIER Bikini Open 3rd

LIKE my page @ https://www.********.com/AnnaDekeFitness

TRAINING LOG at http://tinyurl.com/30MileMarie

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed, nice intro. Kill it bro.
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice start, looking forward to a great log.