JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How should a 25yr old, 5'8 320lb guy lose weight? (Help please)

Hello. My name is james and im tired of being a fat a**. Its holding my life back and i want to change it. I wanted to pursue a career in pro-wrestling or mma some thing physical , but thats not possible in my current situation. I just woke up and notice how much time ive been wasting. Ive gotten extremely motivated and actually went out and started buying all sorts of stuff. I now have all of the following:

olympic weight bench (350lb)
    Aylio resistance bands
    p90x
    rushfit
    treadmill
    dumbells

Yea, i just started buying, researching and learning about weight loss. Ive read and learned about a lot of routines and diets like keto, 5x5, low cal etc.
    Ive read so much but thats kinda confusing me on how to go about it. I need you guys help.

What should i focus on 1st?
    Should i try keto over low cal?
    I heard heavy lifting burns a lot of fat, should i just do 5x5 and cardio?
    should I ditch the weights and try p90x or rush fit?

I know this may seem like a lot but i just want to get this right. My goal is to lose weight(obviously) and gain muscle in the best order. Im not gonna
    stop till i get where i want some type of plan that will last a while. What would you guys suggest? thx

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    At 320, you could easily drop fat very quickly by just eating 2500 cals per day.

Whatever lifting routine you chose, make it a professionally designed one, like 5x5 or starting strength.

Here are the cliffs from the stickies.

-1g of protein per lb of lean body mass
    -0.45g of fat per lb of body weight
    -fill the rest with any combination of f/c/p
    -eat at a 500 calorie deficit from your maintenance;
    work that out here; http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
    -lift three times a week
    -rest
    -profit

Here are links to the stickies I'm referring to:

Calculating Calorie Needs and Macronutrients

How to lose fat for noobs - Part II

DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Just eat less LOL

Shouldnt be complicated to get down to 240 or so. Just make sure you eat enough proteins i.e. 150g a day most of them from fish, meat.and eggs. Then healthy fats such as olive oil and whole carbs like oats, rice...

Drink plenty of water at least 3l a day. You can try green water its nice for fat loss. Avoid totally coke and other sugary drinks.

Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jmoney89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Buy a food scale and keep track of all the calories your putting in your mouth. I bought a nice scale on amazon for 20$, has grams/ounces/lb's with nice digital screen. Lift heavy atleast 3x week. Eat a lot of protein 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass. Overall just start eating healther/less and lift and you should see the lb's drop. When you weigh yourself do it the same day and same time every time because your weight can fluctuate a good amount. Im doing everything that I said here and its working pretty good so far, slow and steady! good luck with your journey and have fun with it!

MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelRobert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You really didnt need to but most of that stuff. Just start counting calories and get some exercise and the fat will disappear. Like the others said, 2500 cals, 150g of protein, lift 3x a week and do some walking in between.
    For all you cardio haters out there... Arnold does 30 minutes of cardio every day... 'nuff said.

JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRudolph05 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jmoney89 View Post
    Buy a food scale and keep track of all the calories your putting in your mouth. I bought a nice scale on amazon for 20$, has grams/ounces/lb's with nice digital screen. Lift heavy atleast 3x week. Eat a lot of protein 1g of protein per lb of lean body mass. Overall just start eating healther/less and lift and you should see the lb's drop. When you weigh yourself do it the same day and same time every time because your weight can fluctuate a good amount. Im doing everything that I said here and its working pretty good so far, slow and steady! good luck with your journey and have fun with it!
    Thx to every1 so far. Yea i think im gonna do a 5x5 routine and cardio. I gotta check out the food scale

e