Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arkileon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Left Elbow hurting need advice - Tennis Elbow? (srs)

I'm not supposed to be here, but you guys seem like you'd know what to do in this case.

Not sure if this is tennis elbow or not.

Started off with a slight popping noise and weird sensation in my left elbow whenever I would do some sort of pulling motion - even pulling open doors caused it:

So I've been taking it easy on exercises. Now I currently get a weird sensation near my left elbow when I bend my arm:

Around this area but on the opposite arm obviously.

Are these symptoms of Tennis Elbow, and how can I treat them? I've been going back to the gym after like a week off (when I stop feeling sensation) which then triggers the same stuff, so I'm going to chill out for longer this time.
    ****Would Pay To Watch Paint Dry In Theaters if Hans Zimmer Scored The Soundtrack Crew****

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your diagram appears to be the forearm, not the elbow. Try a chiropractor who does joints. Bet radius is moderately dislocated.

SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000)
    About three years ago, I felt a bit of a 'snap' in the exact location you're describing while performing overheat dumbbell raises on my right arm. It hurt a bit, but not too intense. For the next few months I would feel the same 'snap' feeling almost every time I would raise my arm for any reason. Just to open a door or wash my hair for instance. Did something move out of place? Was it a micro tear? I have no idea. Took it easy for about a month on that arm, and then continued to work it normally as I didn't feel any pain while working out. Within about 3-6 months the issue went away and it has never returned. Needless to say, I have never done overhead tricep presses since . Not sure if you're going thru the same thing, but that's my story. Good luck to you friend.
    You can spend days, weeks or even months analyzing a situation - just trying to put the pieces together. Justifying what you should've and could've done, and what would've happened ... or you can leave the pieces on the floor and move on.