MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Teen Weight Gain Stack

Hey guys I first started weight training in my teens, old school style drinking raw eggs in milk or milk chocolate - anything to get bigger and stronger. Needless to so by looking at my pics you can tell I found what works.

For teens - weight gainers - mass-tech from muscle tech - follow instructions if you're like me - a skinny kid. For those teens that are a little on the heftyier side - I try a half serving of nitro-tech and a half serving of mass tech.

Add in creakic, or cell tech and/or myobuild and that is a good start.
    Http://www.malcolmtearsii.com - Contact me 2 become an MT2 Affiliate.
    Http://www.elite-personaltraining.com
    http://www.********.com/01MT2
    Http://www.metroflexgymsacramento.com
    Http://www.YouTube.com/eliteihpt

Team MuscleTech Athlete

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weight gainers/protein supplements are useless if you get enough calories and protein from your everyday diet. If you find yourself not being able to meet your daily macros, it's time to get a supplement. Other than that, there is no use for them.
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.