RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RooR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Heavy Deadlifts and pain right away. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i was doing some sets of deadlifts and on my last set i was doing my max (425x1). As i pass the middle point of the lift my back had an insanely sharp pain right in the middle of my dimples,I locked it out and put the weight down immediately. I tried to bend over to take the weights off and my back felt really tight and lots of pain in the one area.

Today is the day after it happened and I can do just about everything except bend forwards without lots of pain. I can walk fine, i can jog, i can even bend all the way backwards, but if i try to bend forwards, it kills me. What gives????

im gonnna see the doctor soon if it dosent go away, but i really hope its nothing serious!

any help is appreciated!
    http://blip.tv/file/1356143/

reps for anyone who can download this for me to play as a mp4 file on my ipod...

mrangry1973 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    read mr angrys post same thing happened to him
    Originally Posted by RooR View Post
    So i was doing some sets of deadlifts and on my last set i was doing my max (425x1). As i pass the middle point of the lift my back had an insanely sharp pain right in the middle of my dimples,I locked it out and put the weight down immediately. I tried to bend over to take the weights off and my back felt really tight and lots of pain in the one area.

Today is the day after it happened and I can do just about everything except bend forwards without lots of pain. I can walk fine, i can jog, i can even bend all the way backwards, but if i try to bend forwards, it kills me. What gives????

im gonnna see the doctor soon if it dosent go away, but i really hope its nothing serious!

any help is appreciated!