I don't think I've seen a review posted for Nutrabolics Swollen, so I figured I'd use some spare time to write one out. I'm not sure how big this product is down south, but it's quickly gaining popularity in Canada. I'll start with a little background on the top five pump/pwo products I had used before swollen in order of personal preference.
1. Thermolife *Pump-Bol - Have been a huge fan for a while, and it's virtually unknown in Canada, I do my best to pimp it out though
2. *IForce Hemavol - Amazing pumps, but I don't get the same workout quality as I do with Pump-Bol. Still a great product. Wish it was kicking around in Canada.
3. Animal Pump - I'm partial to pill form pwo's. This was a solid product.
4. Allmax HemaN.O.vol - Often overlooked, but very solid product.
5. Controlled Labs GlycerGrow - Sick pumps, but almost a hassle to use. Still have some lying around that I use from time to time.
Nutrabolics Swollen is a pill form pwo/pump product. It includes 24 packs of 6 pill servings meant to be taken 15-30 minutes before your workout with water.
-"AE2" (Arginine Ethyl Ester & Arginine AKG) 2000mg
- L-Citrulline Malate 1000mg
- Astragin 100mg
- Prop. Blend 703mg: Agmatine, Gamma-Butyrobetaine, Epimedium Sagittatum, Niacin, Beet Powder, Schizandrol A, Caffeine, L-Tyrosine, and Geranium Maculatum
6 Small pills, similar to the size of a smartie, maybe slightly smaller.
Honestly I'm partial to things that include Beta-Alanine when it comes to endurance, but I felt this product did well. Mostly due to the geranium and caffeine.
Very clean and non-jittery energy, which I value in a pwo. I have a fairly high stimulant tolerance so this doesn't get me going too much, but I still felt the boost. I'm not the hugest believe in pwo products providing focus, but with that being said an energy boost does assist it.
I don't have very high bodyfat, and I'm a slightly vascular guy to begin with so I had a solid view of the improvement. I was blown away with the vascularity boost. During one of the shoulder days I was doing hammer grip DB front raises and almost forgot what I was doing because I was so caught up in watching the veins popping out of my front delts. Also, the effect seems to linger a lot longer then the vascularity i recieve from other products. Could be the epimedium...but I love it!
Have used three sample packs, and almost a full box, and haven't not had a great pump. One day I was finishing off with some cable tricep kickbacks, and I can vividly remember being in pain trying to squeeze out more reps from the intense pump, there was no way I was even locking out my arms. What can I say, the stuff blows you up! If you're looking for pumps that give you that feeling of your skin stretching, this is it.
Overall as a pump oriented *PWO: 9.3/10
Extremely impressed with Nutrabolics here, this is a great product, and definetly cracks my top 3. If you get a chance try it out, especially if you're Canadian
Other Supps Used With It:
- Gaspari Myofusion
- Strive Pro-Isolate
- All-Max Creatine Mono
- Gaspari Size-On (just started)
*I have no affiliation with Nutrabolics, or any companies listed above.*
Thread: Nutrabolics Swollen Review!