HardcorePowerlifting.com Sean Katterle's Avatar
    Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000)

Benedikt Magnusson Out of Arnold Classic Strongman Pro Due to Biceps Injury

The Arnold Sports Festival has reported the following:

“Benedikt Magnusson of Iceland is injured and will not compete. Magnusson finished fifth at the Arnold Strongman Classic in 2006 and 2008 before sitting out 2010 due to injury. World record holder in the Hummer Tire Deadlift at 1,102.3 pounds (500 kg). Magnusson was replaced in the 2012 Arnold Strongman Classic by Travis Ortmayer on Feb. 16, 2012.”

^^^ Benni Deadlifting at MHP’s Clash of the Titans IV in 2011 ^^^

Over the last few days this Arnold Classic website report was confirmed by the following sources:

“Benni tore his bicep from the bone so he is not going to the Arnold.” Svavar Sigursteinsson, an Icelandic American friend of Benedikt’s.
    “The injury was serious enough for him to drop out of our event—and they were headed to the doctor’s for an opinion on what kind of surgery might be required.” – Jan Todd, Co-Promoter of The Arnold Strongman Classic and the First Woman to Ever Officially Deadlift 400 Pounds

“I believe he’s out for some months. He tore his bicep and I’m pretty sure he needs surgery to fix the damage. He hasn’t returned my calls for quite some time and I don’t like to answer for him. This is just what I think.” – Stefan Solvi Petursson, Pro Strongman, Hardcore Powerlifter and Icelandic Friend of Magnusson’s. (Seen pictured above with Benni.)

^^^ Benedikt after his winning MHP’s Clash of the Titans IV in Dallas, Texas ^^^

Terry Todd, famed strongman promoter, powerlifting champion and iron culture historian had this to say “I don’t know for sure the seriousness of the injury. My guess is that it will require surgery, but it’s only a guess. Even if he doesn’t require surgery, it would probably be a stretch for him to be able to safely train with heavy deadlifts, etc. far enough ahead of your show to be able to show well. Rest assured that if Benni thought he had a chance to recover for our contest he’d have come as he was apparently stronger than he’d ever been before.”

So, at this point, it’s pretty safe to say that Benedikt Magusson will not be returning to The Ronnie Coleman Classic Expo on March 31st to defend his heavyweight raw deadlifting title. It’s impossible to put a positive spin on a very popular and well liked champion athlete getting seriously injured. But as a promotional company it’s our job to inform all the 800+ pound deadlifters out there, who were going to skip MHP’s HERCULES 2012 in order to avoid facing Magnusson in a winner-take-all prize format, that Benedikt will most likely be recovering and recuperating from his biceps injury and that he will not be max deadlifting in Dallas in 5 weeks time.

Also not returning to the MHP’s HERCULES 2012 stage is silver medalist, Orlando Green. Mr. Green took 2nd place overall at MHP’s Clash of the Titans 2011 with his 865 pound raw competition pull.

So, with Orlando out for sure via his knee operation also sustained during strongman training and with Benni presumably out from the biceps tear he suffered while preparing for The Arnold Classic strongman pro, the door has been left open for a new title holder to emerge at MHP’s HERCULES 2012. The SIGN-UP deadline is March 1st (meaning, that all competitors’ completed entry forms need to be in the mail by that date.)

The SIGN UP Deadline is Just 10 Days Away !

Page 1 of the Entry Form:
    http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com/...01%20large.jpg
    Page 2 of the Entry Form:
    http://www.hardcorepowerlifting.com/...02%20large.jpg

The Ronnie Coleman Classic Expo
    Mesquite Rodeo Convention Center, Mesquite (Dallas), Texas
    March 31st, 2012
    Absolute Classic (Raw With Wraps) Powerlifting Single Lift, Full Powerlifting and 4 Lift HERCULES
    Max Raw Squat
    Max Raw Bench
    Max Raw Deadlift
    Overhead Barbell Push Press
    $1,000 for 1st Place in Each Single Lift ($4,000 total)
    $1,000 Record Breaking Bonuses for 1,000lb Squat, 720lb Bench, 1,020lb Deadlift and 2,500lb Total from MetabolicDoc.com ($4,000 total bonus money)
    Biggest Powerlifting Total Winner to be Interviewed and Featured in IRON MAN Magazine
    Plus $1,000 for the Overall 4 Lift Hercules Champion
    $9,000 in Total Prize Money
    The Ronnie Coleman Classic Expo sold over 3,000 general admission tickets in 2011. This is your chance to perform on a powerlifting platform in front of a big audience! Plus our online video replays get tens of thousands of views.

Need assistance getting signed up? Please contact our promotional office at 1.503.221.2238 or Seanzilla@HardcorePowerlifting.com

Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle
    http://www.HardcorePowerlifting.com

Check out my new weight lifting BLOG at

http://blogs.ironmanmagazine.com/hardcorepowerlifting/

dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000) dunnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bicep tore while deadlifting ?

simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) simp3204 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dunnie View Post
    bicep tore while deadlifting ?
    Nope, while doing a 205kg continental clean.
    Total's = Jan. 2012 - 1036 @ 198's
    Jan. 2013 - 1184 @ 220's
    Jul. 2013 - 1251 @ 220's
    Jan. 2014 - 1355 @ 242's

not actually a goose goosefrabbas's Avatar
    goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000) goosefrabbas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    From a PLW news thingy:

"From Benedikt Magnusson:
    Need to be operated on next Friday. Tore my left bicep off the bone.
    Sadly not going to be competing at Arnold Classic 2012."

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's pretty upsetting. I was ready for an Andy Bolton/Benedikt Magnusson race for the record this year.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000) Sean Katterle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigfor15 View Post
    That's pretty upsetting. I was ready for an Andy Bolton/Benedikt Magnusson race for the record this year.
    To date, Andy Bolton has not signed up for either of our Hardcore Powerlifting pro shows. And Benni's got The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation heavyweight record with his 1,015. If Mr. Bolton wants to try and break Benni's record, he'll have to do it in our federation (that's how it's supposed to work.) I'm sure Benni will be ready to deadlift again by March of 2013 and we'll be happy to work with both athletes so they have the funding to come over to Texas to compete against each other. But Benni's record isn't getting broken on any stage that's not a Hardcore Powerlifting sanctioned stage.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) untranslated is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hope Magnussons injury isnt too serious would be ****en sad if this affects his lifting in the future. Still think its awsome how he gets his earlobes rubbed for like 2 minutes before a lift.

Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bigtimemuscles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thats too bad. Hope he gets well soon.

Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Noooooooo!!!

I was so looking forward to seeing what he could do this year. Now I'll likely have to wait another.

Eh, a year doesn't seem to take so long to go by anymore.

Registered User BIG_FAT_SLAPPER's Avatar
    BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIG_FAT_SLAPPER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm massively gutted because if you read his twitter he was in ridiculously good shape for the Arnolds.

http://twitter.com/#!/bennimagnusson

Anyway here is the 205kg axle clean and his tear

...and talking about Arnolds from what I've read on twitter is that Poundstone is going into it in his best shape ever and all his heavy training has now finished, so injury free as well. Also Brian Shaw has got a picture of a 130kg dumbbell on there, not sure if he can lift it and for how many reps though, but I'm guessing he can lift it. I'm pretty excited for the results, but really wished Benni was doing it. The hummer deadlift would of been silly. There is also a ******** video of Savickas doing a 120kg dumbbell for 6 reps.

Brian Shaw's 130kg dumbbell

The Savickas dumbbell video

http://www.********.com/photo.php?v=285781271487524
    Last edited by BIG_FAT_SLAPPER; 02-23-2012 at 02:09 AM.
    288 crew

andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000) andy bolton is a name known to all. (+5000)

Records

Originally Posted by Sean Katterle View Post
    To date, Andy Bolton has not signed up for either of our Hardcore Powerlifting pro shows. And Benni's got The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation heavyweight record with his 1,015. If Mr. Bolton wants to try and break Benni's record, he'll have to do it in our federation (that's how it's supposed to work.) I'm sure Benni will be ready to deadlift again by March of 2013 and we'll be happy to work with both athletes so they have the funding to come over to Texas to compete against each other. But Benni's record isn't getting broken on any stage that's not a Hardcore Powerlifting sanctioned stage.
    All time records can be broken anywhere to take benni,s 1015 i would have to do it there but i can break it anywhere its still a all time record
    Andy Bolton personalised strength training online advice at

http://www.andyboltonstrength.net/

Originally Posted by andy bolton View Post
    All time records can be broken anywhere to take benni,s 1015 i would have to do it there but i can break it anywhere its still a all time record
    All time records don't exist officially Andy. You're the second strongest deadlifter in the history of deadlifting, but you've gotten partially locked out deadlifts passed before in competition. That doesn't fly with Hardcore Powerlifting. As I've stated on Power Hour Radio and on the internet, we'll gladly work to get you over to the USA if you'd like to take a run at Benni's 1,015 but what you lift in the ABC, XYZ or whatever federation is only a record in that federation.

Take this 900+ pound deadlift for example:

You couldn't hold that lift at the top and it would not have passed on our stage. But the contest was named "The Andy Bolton Challenge", the promotion was built around your powerlifting fame and the promoter had his publicity eggs all piled in the Andy Bolton basket. So you got white lights. Benni's record can only be broken in The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation.

And look at this contest squat you got passed at a white lights fest of a promotion:

If that squat video isn't evidence that there's promotions out there that don't even own a box of red light bulbs then I dunno what to tell ya, ha!

And our federation requires that you deadlift without the artificial boost of a deadlifting suit. You're getting 40+ pounds out of your suit and your contest numbers prove that (raw vs suited.)

Points to Remember (since forums get outta control and heated up too easily due to people talking from a distance):

1) My company is offering to assist you with your travel costs.

2) I consider you to be the second strongest deadlifter of all time (that's a big compliment considering millions of people have tried deadlifting!)

I think we have a good history with each other: James Goad bringing you over to Florida as a VIP lifter, Jeff Everson paying you $10,000 cash for your 1,000 pound suited deadlift, the photos and articles ran in Monster Muscle and my announcing for your lifting at The Arnold Classic and my traveling to cover your lifting in Atlanta and in New Orleans. Through my business associations and job assignments I think I've shown myself to be a fan of your deadlifting over the last decade. Hopefully you see that we're NOT against you in any way. I'm willing to invest production money to help cover your airfare and hotel to Texas if you'd like to lift at Ronnie Coleman's tradeshow (actions speak louder than words sometimes and this is one of those times.) It will be much easier for me to come up with funding for 2013, but I think I can even find some for this next month if you're in a position to attempt a raw 1,020 on March 31st?
    Last edited by Sean Katterle; 02-23-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lawd

resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in.

WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHT_LIGHTNING is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a lot of people don't like Katterle, but you can't really refute anything that he just said right there....
    Bryan

Captain of the Comeback Train

Comeback Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159651791

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/STRONGMANbarry/videos

300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) 300lb10yrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Sean Katterle;836653461]To date, Andy Bolton has not signed up for either of our Hardcore Powerlifting pro shows. And Benni's got The Hardcore Powerlifting Federation heavyweight record with his 1,015. If Mr. Bolton wants to try and break Benni's record, he'll have to do it in our federation (that's how it's supposed to work.) I'm sure Benni will be ready to deadlift again by March of 2013 and we'll be happy to work with both athletes so they have the funding to come over to Texas to compete against each other. But Benni's record isn't getting broken on any stage that's not a
    Hardcore Powerlifting sanctioned stage.[/
    QUOTE]

Maybe in your magazine promoter marketing mind....

But here, in the real world there is only one raw deadlift record!

That record can be set on any stage any day long as its in front of judges and on video.

Bolton will not beat Bennie. I believe he is gassed and his dl training is mostly floor and blocks. Bennie is floor and deficit. Bennie is younger and still gaining. Plus hes physically built perfectly for deadlifting. Gorilla arms monster hannds and a very short range of motion.

Until I see Bolton pull 880*5 from the floor as Bennie did I wont be convinced he's touching 1015 anytime soon.

Originally Posted by WHT_LIGHTNING View Post
    a lot of people don't like Katterle, but you can't really refute anything that he just said right there....
    I appreciate you saying this. Thank you. Hopefully people really read or listen to what I'm saying and I think most will find that I'm not trying to be insulting or degrading when I'm interacting to the sport's elite athletes. We're just doing what we think is best for the sport and, thankfully, there are others out there who are doing the same and with good intentions.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a lot of people don't like Katterle
    I never really understood why until this thread. (srs)

Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wilsonator will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awwwww yeahhhhh chit just got real ITT
    530/335/545

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sean Katterle View Post

calmdownbro.pdf

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    I never really understood why until this thread. (srs)

He's not here to contribute as a poster, but rather to spam his promotions and decry all other federations as fraudulent. I'm pretty sure that if Ed Coan made a thread about how much he urinates there would be a 1,000 dollar Hardcore Powerlifting Challenge Pissing Match posted within an hour. It gets old.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

He's not here to contribute as a poster, but rather to spam his promotions and decry all other federations as fraudulent. I'm pretty sure that if Ed Coan made a thread about how much he urinates there would be a 1,000 dollar Hardcore Powerlifting Challenge Pissing Match posted within an hour. It gets old.
    That's absolutely not true. Anyone who just listened to my interview on Power Hour Radio will know that you're incorrect. I often recognize the USAPL, IPF, 100% RAW, USPF, USPA and AAU as being very legit organizations as far as their biggest promotions go. And Bodybuilding.com is our presenting sponsor for all of our shows and they have been since 2007. I dunno why you've got a problem with prize money and personal wagers but, to me, the money factor makes the sport all the more exciting and interesting.
    Stay Strong,
    Sean Katterle

dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    x2...
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do DEADLIFT"--Jon Pall Sigmarsson

1829@230 raw
    622/380/826

Instagram: http://instagram.com/dtrouttpowerlifter

Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bukujutsu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    twitter***com/#!/bennimagnusson

Feb - 10 Stronger now 165,6kg at 18,06%

18% bodyfat at 365?

Phew, when I heard he was planning to lose a lot of weight I was thinking he'd go much lower and lose too much strength to set new records. This makes me happy. Hopefully he can get his strength back quickly after he recovers from surgery.

Oh, a pic:

Jan 17 160kg :-) Feel like myself again. Look like myself again

twitgoo****com/5btc42/img

I always wondered what he looked like shirtless.

Oh, even better: December 30

twitgoo***com/55mqme/img

December 27: 150,8kg (332lb) @ 14,95% bodyfat at the start of next diet. Not to bad after having visited my mother. Now see if I can get to 12% at this weight.

November 15 2011: twitgoo***com/4v5zx2

This twitter is a gold mine.

Originally Posted by andy bolton View Post
    Well, this is awkward.

Hell, IDGAF, I just want to see huge deadlifts.
    Last edited by Bukujutsu; 02-23-2012 at 06:34 PM.

resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10) resident3vil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cmon man are we gonna act like all the gear and partially locked out lifts haven't turned powerlifting into some sort of circus instead of a sport? I've said it before and all of Sean's ideas are on point and he wants this sport to grow and be taken more seriously like the rest of us. All of the attacks are only coming on him because he owns a business connected to it, but who cares? I want to see more of everybody lifting raw, and so does everyone else.

Also Andy is one of the greatest powerlifters of all time, but imo has peaked out with 1008lb deadlift. Andy should start lifting raw and focus his efforts on helping making powerlifting do a 180 from circus to olympics

Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deadmonton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I appreciate what the Hardcore Powerlifting people are trying to do in regards to making sure the lifts are judged well, but if the deadlift is executed properly then it doesn't matter which fed it was done in. A record is a record, and I guarantee if Bolton beats Benni's record with a dodgy lift, he will get called out on it.

More to the point, I'm really disappointed Benni won't be there. He's one of my favourite lifters, he is one of the best personalities in the sport, really entertaining to watch, plus I would have expected him to do amazingly in the deadlift. Ah well, hopefully he'll be there next year.

Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is very sad, hopefully Benni can make a full recovery, although I think it is lucky (if it's possible to say that) that it is his left arm - it might stop him from getting back to strongman in a hurry, but in the long term it will hopefully not affect his deadlift too much.

I think it's a bit off to go on the attack against Andy btw, in the instances where his lifts haven't been perfect it's been pretty clear that he's gone away and worked on the issue and came back stronger and better able to execute (talking strictly DL) - this is deserving of respect. The athletes that don't deserve respect are the ones that blatantly disregard the rules on a consistent basis without any attempt at correction. Stating that the WR can only be broken in your fed is also incorrect - the MHP WR can only be broken in your fed, but if Andy broke the record in another fed and called it the XXX WR then nobody would care that it was in a different fed if it was a technically sound lift - except you and your sponsors.
    Last edited by Sash; 02-24-2012 at 04:18 AM.
    Dude if it walked, flew, or swam at one point, eat it - SolidSteel86

Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kratos89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sash View Post
    The athletes that don't deserve respect are the ones that blatantly disregard the rules on a consistent basis without any attempt at correction.
    Like the guys that squat high in every single meet they participate in?

Oh...
    PRs:

Squat: 672 lbs
    Bench Press: 446 lbs
    Deadlift: 696 lbs
    Press: 265 lbs

Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kratos89 View Post
    Like the guys that squat high in every single meet they participate in?

Oh...
    gone away and worked on the issue and came back stronger and better able to execute (talking strictly DL)
    oh....
    Dude if it walked, flew, or swam at one point, eat it - SolidSteel86

faceklutch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where can i watch it?

is there a stream to this somewhere or maybe on tv?

thanks in advance guys.