Page 163 of 176 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,890 of 5273
    Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kelekin View Post
    Thanks guys. Added that missing weigh-in from bill and devices.

Worked out really hard yesterday. Had no time around that convention but glad to get right back on track, even though my back has been absolutely killing me. It's something I have to deal with but I prefer to know that there is something wrong than to try doing painkillers and doing something stupid.

I'm going to start trying to eat a lot more soups. Got a food processor so I can chop a lot of veggies down to the size I prefer and throw them in soups easily.
    That's how my road to weight loss started.
    I was an out of shape, steryotypical pot head.
    Lazy as hell, and used my disability with my feet as a "crutch" per say. I would take pain killers. And claim it was needed. Or get sloppy drunk, even durring the day.
    Justifying it with, I need this to live pain free.

When the buzz or high stopped, I was in worse pain.
    I decided one day, I'm tired of it.
    Not being able to so what I wanted, anti social, video game addict. Who could barely tie his shoes.

I was killing myself at 19 years old.
    I stopped it all cold Turkey . And decided, to live life. Not just exist.
    To look like zyzz, not Santa clause.

Just my lil shortened story.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    I was an out of shape, steryotypical pot head.
    not advocating pot use, but I lost all this weight smoking 24/7. I just quit like 1 week ago ( I had my first non-high workout like a 2 weeks ago), or should I say I do it 'once' a day, somewhat (currently). Then again I am from the island that Bob Marley is from, so perhaps it's in my genes as it's not a problem for people out there (It's OUR alcohol, so people need to respect that, because we respect you guys customs). It also has no calories either. My grandmother never smoked. However she drank it in her tea everyday. All my relatives do the same.

Different strokes for different strokes 4sure.

At the current moment, I don't smoke that much anymore. But this is a loaded statement since it was 24/7 before. I'm looking to phase it out to like 2 times a month or so. In this country, this is a dangerous drug or something. Smoking pot also increases your metabolism. I can't take EC stack and stuff and stimulants do NOT agree with me AT ALL.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not looking to start this into a trending discussion. I do what works for me and what '''I LIKE'''. I, and I will only have to answer for what I do. You guys do YOU and what works for YOU and what YOU like. ''WE'' think of it as a sacred plant and a gift.
    Last edited by loseitall90210; 05-08-2012 at 04:11 PM.
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jynx18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for the spreadsheet. I am slowly climbing up. hopefully i can make some more consistant big gains. It is tough and a long process but it has gone fast so far!

PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by loseitall90210 View Post
    DISCLAIMER: I'm not looking to start this into a trending discussion. I do what works for me and what '''I LIKE'''. I, and I will only have to answer for what I do. You guys do YOU and what works for YOU and what YOU like. ''WE'' think of it as a sacred plant and a gift.
    I think this is the most important thing whether you are trying to cut, bulk, or maintain. Finding out what works for you and sticking to it. Looking around on this forum, everyone who has "done" it, done it somewhat differently than others. I never believes in the "if it works for me, it will work for you" mentality. Only guidelines should be examined and they are called guides not rules for good reasons, I think

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not advocating pot use, but I lost all this weight smoking 24/7. I just quit like 1 week ago ( I had my first non-high workout like a 2 weeks ago), or should I say I do it 'once' a day, somewhat (currently). Then again I am from the island that Bob Marley is from, so perhaps it's in my genes as it's not a problem for people out there (It's OUR alcohol, so people need to respect that, because we respect you guys customs). It also has no calories either. My grandmother never smoked. However she drank it in her tea everyday. All my relatives do the same.

Different strokes for different strokes 4sure.

At the current moment, I don't smoke that much anymore. But this is a loaded statement since it was 24/7 before. I'm looking to phase it out to like 2 times a month or so. In this country, this is a dangerous drug or something. Smoking pot also increases your metabolism. I can't take EC stack and stuff and stimulants do NOT agree with me AT ALL.

Back then, I used it in excess, due to lazyiness and what not.
    I by no means have a problem with it.
    Hell if I had money I'd still be blazing.
    Anyways. How is everybody?.

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Had great workout yesterday, felt absolutely fantastic. Looking forward to friday!

loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last day of vacation today. Had a great 8 mile run on the boardwalk then some ab work.

Heading to the lunch, then the beach, then Happy Hour with the gf.

Haven't lifted any weights since Friday. I actually tried to join a gym down here for 5 days. These guys wanted $35 a day. Yeah, right. I found a pull up bar and I was good.
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

Thought you should know. devices's Avatar
    devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10) devices is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last day of vacation today. Had a great 8 mile run on the boardwalk then some ab work.

Heading to the lunch, then the beach, then Happy Hour with the gf.

Haven't lifted any weights since Friday. I actually tried to join a gym down here for 5 days. These guys wanted $35 a day. Yeah, right. I found a pull up bar and I was good.
    35 dollars a day????? WTF?
    Tip to Lose Weight:
    Using only your head, look left.
    Now look right.
    Now repeat exercise as many times as necessary when offered food.

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey everyone, just checking in. No one around here is 100% yet. My son is still sleeping weird hours and so am I. It seems like everyone will feel ok for a bit, then bam, we're back to feeling like crap. I feel swollen (gotta be the salt in the chicken noodle soup), I'm starving (never lose my appetite when I'm sick like most people do), dehydrated, and I'm basically sleep walking. I want to go to the gym so bad, but know it's not possible right now. I am hoping to go friday because I don't want to have to wait till monday. I have done some pushups this week during the moments when I feel ok (one at the time, still can't get two in a row) , did a few goblet squats yesterday, and that is about all I've managed to do physically. I feel weak....I hate feeling like this. Not being in the gym is messing with my head. Today I had 400 calories of peanut butter M&Ms as part of my calories.....I counted them, but I tell ya, I felt like crap after eating them and ended up in a sugar induced zombie like state and then crashed hard. I don't know why I even want sweets now, I know how I'm going to feel afterward. I think I've whined enough for now.... Keep at it guys and gals.

How are all of y'all with injuries doing? Taking care of yourselves I hope. DSUP, make it back to the gym yet? When are all our surgeries scheduled for guys?

To those that have met their goals and started bulks, how's that going? Any challenges changing gears?
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    DSUP, make it back to the gym yet?
    Nope. My right forearm still hurts. I did a little research on the muscles in the forearm and I think that the muscles that drive my grip are the problem. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be the elbow. It is probably from my refusal to use lifting straps even though I keep increasing the weight on deadlifts and I was spending six hours a week with weights in my hands. I'm gonna sit it out for awhile and hope that my arm comes back. If and when it does, I think I'm gonna buy some lifting straps like these:

"It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    I think I'm gonna buy some lifting straps like these:

I use straps like those mostly on my right hand when going wide grip pull downs, dead lifts and single arm dumb bell pulls. Really eases the pain as I can keep a loose grip, yet still pull heavy. I have either arthritis, carpel tunnel, or something else seriously wrong with my right wrist. Going to get it checked out soon.

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn, I completely went overboard yesterday. Back to the routine, let's see how tomorrow holds up when it's weigh-in time.

pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000)
    havent been able to work out... lab practical in anatomy in 12 hours... been studying all week.... soo tiredd fuuuu wish me luck!
    [300 Spartan Crew]

"Hard work will always overcome talent. As long as talent doesn't believe in hard work."
    RAPE BACK!

Lean Bulking!
    Goal;
    200lbs
    10% BF or less

Mover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been feeling like crap too, for a week now. I probably have a flu virus. I haven't been following IF and no exercising whatsoever. Been eating fairly clean though except sugary cereals we still have in our pantry. I don't expect any miracles in tomorrow's weight in.
    2014 1/1: 209.8

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Boombaux, I'm coming to get you...

Attached Images
    Last edited by DSUP; 05-10-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

I'm coming for you, Boombaux...

Nice nice man.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

Seems I'm at 202.5 today which is up. Vacation is over, so seems that daily intake alcohol didn't totally kill my progress.

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am a little worried about tomorrows weigh in. “Life” keeps kicking me down. I’ve been eating too much and just no motivation this week. I guess I’ll see how much work I got ahead of me in the morning.

For you, Crystal:

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For you, Crystal:

Haha.....love it! And AMEN

Ok, I'm all better now...today has been much better. Little one went back to school finally, and I got a full night's sleep last night. I also had a 2 hour nap today. The gym is calling my name and I'm going to go in the morning....probably at 3:30 in the morning if I get to bed early enough, if not I'll go when I drop the kids off at school.

I really need my gym time, I can feel depression creeping in again. The only thing that seems to hold it off for any length of time is exercise other than meds, and a couple years ago I made the decision to come off meds. It's been a good decision for me for the most part. Because of the depression issue I've also made the decision to up my gym days from 3 to 5. Weights 3 days, cardio and flexibility work 2 days. Saturdays I will workout in some way at home playing with my kids, running 3 cone drills and suicides (which I already do from time to time, just going to do that regularly), and on sunday I will rest. On my gym days I feel so much better, so for me this is the only thing that makes sense when it comes to feeling the best I can every day.

Pushups report (lol) : still at 1...... I face plant about 1/2 way down on the second.

In a couple weeks my oldest son will leave for the summer to go to his Dad's house. During these two months my goal is to tighten up my diet even more and I am going to try for 2 lbs a week loss rather than the 1 lbs a week because I want him to be able to see a difference when he comes back. He starts Middle School this year and I haven't set a very good example for him health wise thus far and I want to change that. I want him to see it's possible to lose weight and I want to inspire him to do the same thing before it gets out of hand. I also don't want to embarrass him because of my weight.

Sorry for the book y'all.

Keep at this y'all, home stretch.

@dsup..... you're gonna catch that teenager if you keep it up. lol
    @boombaux....how goes it? I bet you're ready for summer, my son is about to die for it to get here. Better watch out for Dsup....he's got it out for ya. lol
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000) Chronys is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    Hey everyone, just checking in. No one around here is 100% yet. My son is still sleeping weird hours and so am I. It seems like everyone will feel ok for a bit, then bam, we're back to feeling like crap. I feel swollen (gotta be the salt in the chicken noodle soup), I'm starving (never lose my appetite when I'm sick like most people do), dehydrated, and I'm basically sleep walking. I want to go to the gym so bad, but know it's not possible right now. I am hoping to go friday because I don't want to have to wait till monday. I have done some pushups this week during the moments when I feel ok (one at the time, still can't get two in a row) , did a few goblet squats yesterday, and that is about all I've managed to do physically. I feel weak....I hate feeling like this. Not being in the gym is messing with my head. Today I had 400 calories of peanut butter M&Ms as part of my calories.....I counted them, but I tell ya, I felt like crap after eating them and ended up in a sugar induced zombie like state and then crashed hard. I don't know why I even want sweets now, I know how I'm going to feel afterward. I think I've whined enough for now.... Keep at it guys and gals.

How are all of y'all with injuries doing? Taking care of yourselves I hope. DSUP, make it back to the gym yet? When are all our surgeries scheduled for guys?

To those that have met their goals and started bulks, how's that going? Any challenges changing gears?
    I personally think when you are ill you should just sick it out, don't push your body by doing (relatively) intense physical exercise. It will not benefit your body; it needs all its resources to recover from the virus you have caught. Those couple workouts you will miss because of your illness won't make the difference in the end, and attempting to do them in this state will probably only work against you.

Good luck though!

Originally Posted by live4gs View Post
    I am a little worried about tomorrows weigh in. “Life” keeps kicking me down. I’ve been eating too much and just no motivation this week. I guess I’ll see how much work I got ahead of me in the morning.
    Me too. I got a wicked shoulder injury last night at the beach. Dunno how but I woke up and couldn't even put my shirt on or pack to head back. My gf had to do my packing and I was in sheer agony. So this coming Friday it will be week since I've lifted a weight. I'm SOO PISSED.

It is feeling much better and my gf who is a nurse says if it is feeling better, it's probably not broken or nothing serious. I at least want to get in the gym by Sunday for some leg work. I was looking forward to going hard for 4 days before I start my new job, but looking like icing, NSAIDs, and rest will be in order. Why even go to the hospital anyway? They will do the same ****, tell me to continue what I'm doing AND try to give me narcotics, which I do NOT want. I'd rather be in pain.

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Me too. I got a wicked shoulder injury last night at the beach. Dunno how but I woke up and couldn't even put my shirt on or pack to head back. My gf had to do my packing and I was in sheer agony. So this coming Friday it will be week since I've lifted a weight. I'm SOO PISSED.

It is feeling much better and my gf who is a nurse says if it is feeling better, it's probably not broken or nothing serious. I at least want to get in the gym by Sunday for some leg work. I was looking forward to going hard for 4 days before I start my new job, but looking like icing, NSAIDs, and rest will be in order. Why even go to the hospital anyway? They will do the same ****, tell me to continue what I'm doing AND try to give me narcotics, which I do NOT want. I'd rather be in pain.
    Maybe slept wrong and pinched a nerve? I have woken up and could not move my arm. But it was just for a short while. Hope all works out for ya, good luck!

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone played Snood? It's a good game to take your mind off of daily distractions..

www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by live4gs View Post
    Maybe slept wrong and pinched a nerve? I have woken up and could not move my arm. But it was just for a short while. Hope all works out for ya, good luck!
    hey thanks brother!

I had a pretty nasty fall on the beach late last night so no pinched nerves.

just stupidity

Damn, weigh-in 219.6 lbs. A gain of 1.6 lbs.

That's the second week in a row I gained weight. I expected it last week, since it was a no gym/no counting calories etc. week till last sunday. So I expected to remain the same this week but this is too much of a gain. Well, next weigh-in will be a loss, I promise you guys here and now, I can't stay in this bad vibe.

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weigh-in
    100.7kg 220.46lbs

Bit bloated from Warrior Diet style eating. Further fat losses are getting difficult my lower Body Fat%
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/

Mover50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    156.8 lbs today, lost one point something pounds since last Friday.
    2014 1/1: 209.8

nicks77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicks77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicks77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicks77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicks77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bama5584 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    228.8lbs today.. slow and steady
    ~DSC~

Page 163 of 176 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast