Page 155 of 176 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 5273
    WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong science in this here thread

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bama5584 View Post
    Strong this^^^^^

Boom, the main thing at your age is patience! Just stick to eating ~300 below maintenance and lift 3-4 times a week and have PATIENCE!
    Ordering medication online Is a big no no.
    Especially at 15, you have your whole life ahead of you. One had reaction, it's game over.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WannabeBetter View Post
    Though no trials have been done in the US, in Denmark(Or some other nation up there) the EC/A has been used to treat obesity for over a decade. Though not in the doses we use it. I personally use 12.5mg with 100mg of C every 2 hours.
    Who gives a flying F how they do it in Europe? I've had some of my underwear for over a decade too. So what?

@DSUP - Research has shown that at prescribed levels EC/A promotes fat loss in obese individuals as well as lowering blood pressure and preserving muscle mass(in lean and obese individuals). As with most medicine, it is safe as long as you don't use it incorrectly.
    My objection to using the E/C stack as a fat reduction tool has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with character. You just don't get it.

@Boom, you dont need to take 75mg, thats too much IMO and not needed. E has a half life of 4 - 6 hours depending on type and quality. Every 2 hours of 12.5 will keep you at a constant, safer, 25mg. Take it 5-6 times a day.

Though you don't want to consider EC unless you are in a severe deficit. If you are only doing -500 or -1000 cals a day... Just lift and don't worry about it.
    You're an idiot. I've explained before that the only thing that makes bodybuilding cool is that it isn't easy. Anything that makes it easier makes it less cool. It's like taking a shortcut through the woods to get to the finish line faster. You should be banned from this thread for suggesting to a 15 year old kid that dosing up on what is effectively "speed" five times a day is a good way to curb your appetite.

When I was in high school, the over-the-counter cold medicines still had ephedrine in them. When I got a cold, I used to take a little more than the recommended dosage and would be high as a kite for hours. My appetite was completely gone. Yeah, I know what that stuff does. It's cheating. If you use it to cut, you're a weak, punk-ass little bich.

I will always be stronger than the morons that use cell tech or E/C stacks for training aids because, even if they're muscles end up bigger than mine or they have less bodyfat, I carried my own weight like a man.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These are the shoes I ordered...used 2 squat in vibrams but I think I got athletes foot from how dirty they get so quickly soooo ill stick 2 using them for running, etc.

i probably should have just gone 4 the 2 hundered dollar ones but meh... im still excited!
    My log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147800823&p=941910683#post941910683

PSN ID: I_M-th3-b3ast

Playing Skyrim

Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Who gives a flying F how they do it in Europe? I've had some of my underwear for over a decade too. So what?

My objection to using the E/C stack as a fat reduction tool has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with character. You just don't get it.

You're an idiot. I've explained before that the only thing that makes bodybuilding cool is that it isn't easy. Anything that makes it easier makes it less cool. It's like taking a shortcut through the woods to get to the finish line faster. You should be banned from this thread for suggesting to a 15 year old kid that dosing up on what is effectively "speed" five times a day is a good way to curb your appetite.

When I was in high school, the over-the-counter cold medicines still had ephedrine in them. When I got a cold, I used to take a little more than the recommended dosage and would be high as a kite for hours. My appetite was completely gone. Yeah, I know what that stuff does. It's cheating. If you use it to cut, you're a weak, punk-ass little bich.

I will always be stronger than the morons that use cell tech or E/C stacks for training aids because, even if they're muscles end up bigger than mine or they have less bodyfat, I carried my own weight like a man.
    I agree with some aspects of this and disagree with others; I have absolutely no respect for those who use products that essentially turn their body into a muscle-building powerhouse (i.e. cell-tech).

I disagree with elitist aspect you take to body-building tho that it should be difficult; assuming u mean what i think u mean (by this I mean eating "clean," eating every 2-3 hours, and downing a brotein shake pwo). I disagree with this because this type of thinking USUALLY leads to people focusing too hard on the unimportant aspects and detracts from the more important aspects (not always; usually though). Not only that, but its unnecessary.

Mind you I am speaking from experience; before I found bodybuilding.com I was eating every 2-3 hours, eating chicken and brown rice, timing my nutrients, making sure I arrived to the gym with a brotein shake (if I didn't I would literally drive back home to pick up my shake), not eating carbs after 6 PM, eating casein before bed, and being null and void of good tasting foods. I was spinning my wheels with this approach and the problem with MOST ppl who advertise this approach is that they fail to mention that these aspects are absolutely unnecessary and almost pointless. They also tend to completely fail to mention that meeting your macronutrients is far more important than any of these trivial aspects, which usually results in people not meeting their macro and micronutrient needs and focusing far more on the unimportant aspects such as eating 5-6 meals a day, eating clean, etc, which in turn results in lackluster progress.

thats my .02.
    My log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147800823&p=941910683#post941910683

Playing Skyrim

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sinaku5 View Post
    I agree with some aspects of this and disagree with others; I have absolutely no respect for those who use products that essentially turn their body into a muscle-building powerhouse (i.e. cell-tech).

I disagree with elitist aspect you take to body-building tho that it should be difficult; assuming u mean what i think u mean (by this I mean eating "clean," eating every 2-3 hours, and downing a brotein shake pwo). I disagree with this because this type of thinking USUALLY leads to people focusing too hard on the unimportant aspects and detracts from the more important aspects (not always; usually though). Not only that, but its unnecessary.

Mind you I am speaking from experience; before I found bodybuilding.com I was eating every 2-3 hours, eating chicken and brown rice, timing my nutrients, making sure I arrived to the gym with a brotein shake (if I didn't I would literally drive back home to pick up my shake), not eating carbs after 6 PM, eating casein before bed, and being null and void of good tasting foods. I was spinning my wheels with this approach and the problem with MOST ppl who advertise this approach is that they fail to mention that these aspects are absolutely unnecessary and almost pointless. They also tend to completely fail to mention that meeting your macronutrients is far more important than any of these trivial aspects, which usually results in people not meeting their macro and micronutrient needs and focusing far more on the unimportant aspects such as eating 5-6 meals a day, eating clean, etc, which in turn results in lackluster progress.

thats my .02.
    You assume wrongly. Eat whatever you want, whenever you want. If you think you've got the diet plan that works best, it's all fair. Drink brotein if you want. I don't but, if you think it helps, knock yourself out.

All I'm saying is, using drugs as a shortcut to achieve what others only get to through hardwork and mental fortitude is cheesy and any negative side effects that people that take those shortcuts suffer are well deserved.

I'm not an elitist. I'm a purist. The only reason I admire someone who has achieved a strong physique is because I know how much hard work and discipline it took to get it. Anything that makes that easier to do makes it worth less.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

You assume wrongly. Eat whatever you want, whenever you want. If you think you've got the diet plan that works best, it's all fair. Drink brotein if you want. I don't but, if you think it helps, knock yourself out.

All I'm saying is, using drugs as a shortcut to achieve what others only get to through hardwork and mental fortitude is cheesy and any negative side effects that people that take those shortcuts suffer are well deserved.

I'm not an elitist. I'm a purist. The only reason I admire someone who has achieved a strong physique is because I know how much hard work and discipline it took to get it. Anything that makes that easier to do makes it worth less.
    I completely agree with the drug aspect.
    My log

Playing Skyrim

WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @DSUP
    Well considering you brought up its relationship to Meth.. it seemed like you were implying the unsafe factor of it. And if you want me banned then request it or report me to a mod..

However boom already seems like he has chose what he will do. So instead of letting him do whatever, I decided to inform him on a safe dosage. He is 15 and old enough to make choices. He chose to order a legal drug for his own use.

@DSUP
    Well considering you brought up its relationship to Meth.. it seemed like you were implying the unsafe factor of it. And if you want me banned then request it or report me to a mod..

However boom already seems like he has chose what he will do. So instead of letting him do whatever, I decided to inform him on a safe dosage. He is 15 and old enough to make choices. He chose to order a legal drug for his own use.
    I'm sorry. I guess I missed the part where you said that you had a medical license. If you don't, please stop advising teenagers that you've never met about what is a "safe dosage" of "legal drugs." I almost felt bad about calling you an idiot.

I'm sorry. I guess I missed the part where you said that you had a medical license. If you don't, please stop advising teenagers that you've never met about what is a "safe dosage" of "legal drugs." I almost felt bad about calling you an idiot.
    Ah.. sarcasm. Legal is legal, regardless if it is tylenol or ephedrine. And a safe dosage is a safe dosage. Regardless if I performed peer reviewed studies myself or found them on pubmed. Seeing as I am free to advise as I want because advice is advice... I will.. he is ultimately responsible of informing himself and choosing to take ephedrine.
    If he doesn't want advice from me regarding ec then he just has to say so.

Post from my phone

PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He is 15 and old enough to make choices.
    I really dont know what to feel about this... imo, I dont think he is an adult yet.

Originally Posted by PigFlys View Post
    I really dont know what to feel about this... imo, I dont think he is an adult yet.
    Never said he was an adult.

zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @DSUP

Not trying to get into this argument, but I'm fairly certain that the CMEA of 2005 makes it illegal for minors to purchase ephedrine products in the US, even otc.

@ Boombaux: I personally think it's a very bad idea for a teenager to self medicate, and would advise against it. There is a huge difference between receiving a measured personalized recommended dosage of a controlled substance under the supervision of a physician as part of a controlled weight loss plan and self dosing based on advice from a forum, regardless of the safety or effectiveness of the drug.

In the end you're going to make your own choice, but think it through before chasing after a "fix" that carries it's own risks.
    “It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary."

He is 15 and old enough to make choices.
    Originally Posted by PigFlys View Post
    Legal doesn't equal okay. Some of my ancestors were considered property.

(Just the first 25 seconds)

Boombaux is only 15 that excuses him from being able to tell the difference. You're 22. If you don't wise up soon, life's not going to be very rewarding, son.

rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're not thinking of using that crap, are you? You know that's the same crap that they use to make, meth, right? Don't be an idiot.
    DSUP you should have your own blog. I like how you dont hold back and have that old school bodybuilding mentality that is almost non existant now a days.

@ Boombaux - I think 15 is really young to be experimenting with that stuff personally. If i found this site when i was 15 and gained the knowledge i have now i would be so much better off. I say stick to cutting your calories and figure out how your body responds to each adjustment. Believe me most teenagers arent counting calories or sticking to their diet's like they should. You are free to make your own choice and im not trying to tell you what to do but if you can get used to the "cut" now it wont be so bad later in life when you go through your bulking and cutting phases. Stay safe and enjoy your ban for using illegal substances (Boombaux is no longer natty)...hehe jk
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sinaku5 View Post
    These are the shoes I ordered...used 2 squat in vibrams but I think I got athletes foot from how dirty they get so quickly soooo ill stick 2 using them for running, etc.

i probably should have just gone 4 the 2 hundered dollar ones but meh... im still excited!

wow im jelly
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PigFlys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never said he was an adult.
    I know, what I meant was most of studies regarding EC are targeted toward adults, no? Very rarely toward minors.

15 is old enough to make decisions, I kinda agree, but 15 is not adult and that need to be taken into consideration correct?

Originally Posted by rvshdw View Post
    I like how you dont hold back
    I get a little cranky when I'm cutting.

This thread is getting heated...and for once its not cuz of me
    My log

Playing Skyrim

wow im jelly
    Be jelly...be very very jelly
    My log

Playing Skyrim

How's this for old school? I buy the cheapest $7 sneakers that Walmart sells and wear them exclusively for lifting. When they start getting ratty, I buy new ones.

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DSUP you should have your own blog. I like how you dont hold back and have that old school bodybuilding mentality that is almost non existant now a days.
    indeed.

Old school folks don't see the benefits. You write 'good stuff' then all of a sudden you have tons of followers. Next thing you know you're thinking about your own business as you are turning yourself into a brand.

in the old school days you actually had to hit the pavement to spread your word.

DSUP, peeps already like reading your stuff. what's good?
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

I get a little cranky when I'm cutting.
    how many calories are you cutting on if i may ask? oh and are the $7.00 shoes the converse knock offs? i need some flat shoes,been using running shoes at the gym...feelsbadman
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

@zero
    Really? How is it legal to order then? Unless they just don't check.

@pigs
    I agree. Though since it may need to be made clear... I never said that I support his choice, however if he is going to make that choice I wanted to advise him in what I co wider a safe dosage.. from what I have read.. since his original plan would have him with 150mg of ephedrine in his system at one time.. which is too much.

@DSUP
    I'm on my phone so can't watch the video. I will when I'm off work however cliffs for now would be great.
    everyone's ancestors were most likely slaves at one point.. you are looking from an ethical standpoint while I was looking at it from a legal stand point.
    Regarding wising up.. as long as science doesn't start otherwise.. I see no problem taking whey or an ec stack. And regarding 15 yrs old is young enough to be an excuse.. maybe but not for everything. A 15 year old shooting up a school can't use age as an excuse.. at 15 yrs old.. being able to use age as an excuse would have been a luxury for me. I wasn't brought up to think that

Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    idk why everyone here is acting like the a$sholes in the other sections of this forum. lets not put eachother down, and keep eachother on track.

on that, i started officially doin the 90 day challange for body by vi. 230 today start weight. hopefully it helps me lose this last 40 lbs
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland
    Jan 1: 257 | Jan 8: 252 | Jan 15: 251.4

zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @zero
    Really? How is it legal to order then? Unless they just don't check.
    Doing a quick check, it appears they're required to verify and catalog the full identifying information and proof of identity for all purchasers, which must be stored for 2 years and report any violations to law enforcement. It does appear that some online pharma sites are playing don't ask/don't tell to get around it, though it appears more reputable druggists like Walgreens and CVS simply don't allow ephedrine/pseudoephedrine to be sold online to avoid liability.

Here's an interesting case of a man being arrested for exceeding his monthly ephedrine purchase amount (7.5 - 9 grams in regulated products depending on your location) in order to buy Claritin-D for his teenage son, who as a minor could not legally purchase it on his own.

http://reason.com/blog/2006/12/24/ma...-for-allergies

Violating CEMA is a Class B misdemeanor, and punishable by up to 12 months. Boombaux would not be in a particularly good situation were he to be caught attempting to circumvent the law to purchase it, though obviously the majority of people who violate drug laws don't get caught.
    “It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary."

Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm not understanding why you object to it so strongly. It's great if you can survive on willpower alone, but why not get all the help you can get?
    Where I want to be: 220 lbs 10% bodyfat

Originally Posted by zeroengine View Post
    Doing a quick check, it appears they're required to verify and catalog the full identifying information and proof of identity for all purchasers, which must be stored for 2 years and report any violations to law enforcement. It does appear that some online pharma sites are playing don't ask/don't tell to get around it, though it appears more reputable druggists like Walgreens and CVS simply don't allow ephedrine/pseudoephedrine to be sold online to avoid liability.

Here's an interesting case of a man being arrested for exceeding his monthly ephedrine purchase amount (7.5 - 9 grams in regulated products depending on your location) in order to buy Claritin-D for his teenage son, who as a minor could not legally purchase it on his own.

http://reason.com/blog/2006/12/24/ma...-for-allergies

Violating CEMA is a Class B misdemeanor, and punishable by up to 12 months. Boombaux would not be in a particularly good situation were he to be caught attempting to circumvent the law to purchase it, though obviously the majority of people who violate drug laws don't get caught.
    Just looked it up. Federal limit is at 7.5g of ephedrine a day.. that is good to know. Ty zero for the heads up and getting me to look into this... but does anyone wanna double check if it is really 7.5g?

how many calories are you cutting on if i may ask? oh and are the $7.00 shoes the converse knock offs? i need some flat shoes,been using running shoes at the gym...feelsbadman
    I haven't been counting calories this cut. I'm just shooting from the hip, you know, eyeballing it. I eat the same 400 calorie breakfast every day, skip lunch, and then eat meat and vegetables for dinner. I just watch the scale and, if it's not moving like it wasn't for three weeks, I just eat a little less. Now that we're in the last month, I've just been shaving off little bits of daily caloric intake by dropping some of the stuff that I eat habitually. First, I cut out the turkey breast cold cuts that I used to snack on. Then, I cut down on and eventually eliminated the cottage cheese that I used to snack on. I used to have a little dark chocolate or some strawberries for dessert, but, no more. Most recently, I cut out my afternoon cup of coffee because the amount of creamer that I use in it amounts to at least 50 calories. I've reduced my portions of meat at dinner. Next, I'll probably eliminate ketchup. If the scale stops moving again, I'll have to re-evaluate. Until then, I'm just going to keep winging it. I'm on track to hit a total of 19 pounds gone by the end of the competition. I might be able to pull off a full 20.

I'm determined to do this cut without doing any cardio. I haven't done any cardio since last Spring. I just want to see how it works. I want to see how far I can cut down this year with diet and lifting alone.

Yeah, my $7.00 Walmart sneakers are running shoes but I have big feet so it hasn't been an issue for me.

Originally Posted by loseitall90210 View Post
    DSUP, peeps already like reading your stuff. what's good?
    Lift. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

Originally Posted by Shankapotamus View Post
    I'm not understanding why you object to it so strongly. It's great if you can survive on willpower alone, but why not get all the help you can get?
    Do you really want to be the guy that has to admit that he couldn't do it on willpower alone? If so, go ahead and use all of the ephedrine and caffeine you want. What you end up with will look the same but have less value because it was easier to get. If that doesn't bother you, it should.

theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I tore a callus in my foot and I can barely walk. Have to put x2 bandages to even get out of the house. Got a doctor's appointment on the 14th :/ and to make matters worst the gym was closed today so I won't workout until thursday.

Page 155 of 176 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast