Page 129 of 176 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,870 of 5273
    DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    I don't think I've ever felt better in my life than I do right now.
    If you think that's good, wait. It gets better!

Originally Posted by AngelsFiancee View Post
    This week is gonna be a good one
    Yeah it is...

So, I figured out why I haven't lost any weight in the past three weeks.

I was eating too much.

srs
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

brbacquiringthatgap DevouringCRONOS's Avatar
    DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think I've ever felt better in my life than I do right now.
    D-mn girl, keep it up!

You're essentially lifting me... plus like a really fat baby!
    Last edited by DevouringCRONOS; 04-16-2012 at 10:19 AM.
    And so rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.

Average per week: 35 miles ran
    March: -5.9lbs | April: ??? | May: ??? | June: ???

DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000) DevouringCRONOS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sooo... Feeling pretty bad (physically) today. Mentally, I'm fantastic. I think it's allergies from going to the zoo all day yesterday, and the rodeo day before that. First rodeo experience. It was alright. Would never pay to go to one, but my brother had free tickets since his father and he owns a western store. So I figured, why not? Not into cowboys, but I sure did appreciate the testosterone levels!

Determined to fight through the allergy-induced aches and pains in order to get a workout in. Probably won't be one of my best, but I'll definitely try to push myself.

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Earlbolus View Post
    Hahahah lol, no mosh pits at those parties. Hardstyle is a harder version of trance. It's electric music, not the rock kind But it was hella awesome haha.

Still feeling a bit exhausted from the weekend so no gym today. No problem, will take this as my rest day and do tuesday - friday.

EDIT:
    By the way, about EC. I used to take ECA for a while, really liked it. I think I actually took it too long, so if I'm gonna use it someday again (not really planning anything soon the coming months) I will cycle it. Probably the best too. Also, the effects of the stack tend to get noticably smaller after like two weeks I noticed. However, especially the first days are a blast with ECA.
    so like a rave??.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DevouringCRONOS View Post
    Sooo... Feeling pretty bad (physically) today. Mentally, I'm fantastic. I think it's allergies from going to the zoo all day yesterday, and the rodeo day before that. First rodeo experience. It was alright. Would never pay to go to one, but my brother had free tickets since his father and he owns a western store. So I figured, why not? Not into cowboys, but I sure did appreciate the testosterone levels!

Determined to fight through the allergy-induced aches and pains in order to get a workout in. Probably won't be one of my best, but I'll definitely try to push myself.
    I'm the complete opposite.
    Physically, I'm fairly alright.
    Mentally I'm 100% dead.
    So much going on, stress levels are higher than an elephants testosterone levels.

Srs
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    I'm the complete opposite.
    Physically, I'm fairly alright.
    Mentally I'm 100% dead.
    So much going on, stress levels are higher than an elephants testosterone levels.

Srs
    I'm sorry man. I've been like that for the past two weeks. All is well now. It'll pass.

zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post

So, I figured out why I haven't lost any weight in the past three weeks.

I was eating too much.

srs
    It's a good reminder to everyone here. Now that we're halfway through and most of us have lost a decent amount of weight, recomped, changed diets or dramatically improved the quality of our exercise, be sure to re calculate your macros and TEEs to make sure you're still in the right range for your body.

Not sure that was your issue DSUP, but I know mine has been gradually shifting since we started.

Unrelated, anyone else miss Magdellena's daily updates? I check this thread every morning when I wake up, and I'd gotten so used to them that it's weird when it doesn't have a post from her.
    “It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary."

WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I've been wondering where Magdellena's been.

pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000)

havent worked out since friday... been studying for anatomy midterm all weekend long... its tomorrow... but then tomorrow night, hitting chest and tri's with my gym partner... this exam is about muscles,GI tract, and lymphatic system. wish me luck guise, been burnt out this week...
    [300 Spartan Crew]

"Hard work will always overcome talent. As long as talent doesn't believe in hard work."
    RAPE BACK!

Lean Bulking!
    Goal;
    200lbs
    10% BF or less

Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sinaku5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pinoykcin View Post

havent worked out since friday... been studying for anatomy midterm all weekend long... its tomorrow... but then tomorrow night, hitting chest and tri's with my gym partner... this exam is about muscles,GI tract, and lymphatic system. wish me luck guise, been burnt out this week...
    I love the avi lol!
    My log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147800823&p=941910683#post941910683

PSN ID: I_M-th3-b3ast

Playing Skyrim

Originally Posted by WannabeBetter View Post
    Same here

rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10) rvshdw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same here
    Maybe she lost soo much weight she floated away or maybe dissapeared....hope she is ok
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WannabeBetter View Post
    I think we bore her.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeroengine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    She hit her original goal and got to 160, but I thought she decided to keep going to the 130s at some point. Maybe she decided she was happy with where she was. Nothing wrong with that, but it'd be nice to have her around til the end.

Or maybe she just took a holiday, and will be back Friday to continue dominating the % lost.
    “It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary."

I'm sorry man. I've been like that for the past two weeks. All is well now. It'll pass.
    Thanks I hope so.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

Originally Posted by Sinaku5 View Post
    I love the avi lol!
    I second that.
    Also, good luck.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    I think we bore her.
    I figured it was just that the losses slowed down so she didn't feel the need to report in every day with a new weight.

AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngelsFiancee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pinoykcin View Post
    its tomorrow...
    Best of luck!

Strong baby is strong!

WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeBetter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @pinoykcin How'd you get your avie like that?

Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha, great video

On a side note, i loved the MIO water flavoring stuff so much, and i've upped my intake a TON, i ordered a set of 10 $1 off coupons on ebay for $1.45 shipped. they came in today, and i bought 10 bottles for $2.79 each

2 Peach Iced Tea (my FAVORITE)
    2 Cherry energy
    2 Sweet Tea
    1 Orange Tangerine
    1 Fruit Punch
    1 Berry Pomagranite
    1 Peach Mango

i have only tried fruit punch, peach iced tea, strawberry kiwi (really good, but were sold out =( ) so far, and am dying to try the rest.
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland
    Jan 1: 257 | Jan 8: 252 | Jan 15: 251.4

Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post
    haha, great video

On a side note, i loved the MIO water flavoring stuff so much, and i've upped my intake a TON, i ordered a set of 10 $1 off coupons on ebay for $1.45 shipped. they came in today, and i bought 10 bottles for $2.79 each

2 Peach Iced Tea (my FAVORITE)
    2 Cherry energy
    2 Sweet Tea
    1 Orange Tangerine
    1 Fruit Punch
    1 Berry Pomagranite
    1 Peach Mango

i have only tried fruit punch, peach iced tea, strawberry kiwi (really good, but were sold out =( ) so far, and am dying to try the rest.
    I didn't care for the black cherry energy or sweet tea ones. :/

MIO water...

Wat.

PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Here We Go!

I'm going to hit it super hard this week. Trying to get to the 180s for the first time since 6th grade. The consequences of being thinner are new to me, it's very odd actually since I've never been thin. Has anyone else felt similar?
    Mar 1 - Jun 1 Comp.
    3-1: 206| 3-9: 204 | 3-16: 199 | 3-23: 196 | 3-30: 195 | Month Total: 11
    4-6: 192 | 4-13: xxx | 4-20: xxx | 4-27: xxx | Month Total:
    5-4: xxx | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Metspride129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    @devouering - Hoping my taste buds are different. if not, i got the receipt and i'll exchange them
    @wannabe - They are awesome water enhancers. 0 cals, 1 squirt in a water bottle, and it tastes amazing. they are a bit pricey, $4 each usually, but well worth it as you made like 20 water bottles with 1 of them
    @Primary - i feel you on that man! haven't been this thin since 2005 (senior year). worst thing is, nothing fits anymore....and i have a $2000+ ecko wardrobe =\ of stuff i cant wear lol
    White Blood 2.0 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141970231 COMPLETED
    PROnom 23 Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149041523 COMPLETED

The push to "one"derland
    Jan 1: 257 | Jan 8: 252 | Jan 15: 251.4

PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrimaryTango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post
    @devouering - Hoping my taste buds are different. if not, i got the receipt and i'll exchange them
    @wannabe - They are awesome water enhancers. 0 cals, 1 squirt in a water bottle, and it tastes amazing. they are a bit pricey, $4 each usually, but well worth it as you made like 20 water bottles with 1 of them
    @Primary - i feel you on that man! haven't been this thin since 2005 (senior year). worst thing is, nothing fits anymore....and i have a $2000+ ecko wardrobe =\ of stuff i cant wear lol
    I definitely know the feeling man, I've gone from XXL to L, but still haven't replaced much of my wardrobe. I guess I'll be looking like a scrub until I'm done with my cut
    Mar 1 - Jun 1 Comp.
    3-1: 206| 3-9: 204 | 3-16: 199 | 3-23: 196 | 3-30: 195 | Month Total: 11
    4-6: 192 | 4-13: xxx | 4-20: xxx | 4-27: xxx | Month Total:
    5-4: xxx | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

I know the feeling, I've got expensive ass clothes thst no longer fit. Feels good but bad.
    Also, the black cherry Mio energy is better than the green one.
    Mio is amazing.
    They've got knock off brands.. not as good.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

So time for another one of my crazy body experiments...
    Will be lifting heavy and eat at or just under maintenance these next two weeks just to get a taste of it. Never actually have done it before. Just a bunch of body weight stuff.

Originally Posted by PrimaryTango View Post
    I definitely know the feeling man, I've gone from XXL to L, but still haven't replaced much of my wardrobe. I guess I'll be looking like a scrub until I'm done with my cut
    Yeah, same here. All of my jeans and t-shirts are loose at the moment. :/

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

Love it.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

Page 129 of 176 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast