Do you have any Benadryl? dmaxcamss's Avatar
    dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A year w/out supplements. Starting up again. Please give me your suggestions.

I currently workout 4 days a week, but thinking about switching to a 5 day routine.

Current Workout Routine:

Monday - Chest & Bis
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - Back & Tris
    Thursday - Shoulders & Traps

I do a couple of ab workouts daily.

Diet:

Protein - Ground turkey, tilapia, chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, black beans, and occasionally shrimp.
    Carbs - Ezekiel bread, Ezekiel tortillas, oats, and occasionally brown rice (so burned out on it, that ever since I discovered Ezekiel proucts, I've been eating it like it's going out of style).
    Veggies (used in the meals I prepare with the above) - Onions, bell peppers, Serrano peppers, mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, etc.
    Fats - Natural peanut butter, almonds, avocado, olive oil, etc.

My diet is very repetitive. My meals include turkey loaf, turkey burgers, turkey chili, chicken fajita tacos, fish tacos, shrimp tacos, and super patties (3 egg whites, 1/2 cup of oats, and 1 can of tuna). So I would say my diet is fairly clean because other than spices, all the ingredients are listed above. I try to get products that have low sodium or no salt added. When I do use salt, it's lightly with sea salt.

Ok...now down to the supplments.

Multi-vitamin
    Fat burner
    Protein (inexpensive, but quality - best bang for the buck kinda thing) - For morning shakes since I'm not hungry in the mornings, this will be a good jump start. Again, it doesn't have to be top shelf, because it'll be for morning shakes.
    Protein (quality, but affordable - post-workout) - I'm guessing this is where a good protein is needed, since post-workout is important. I don't need to most expensive thing on the shelf though.
    Protein (slow digesting/processing for bedtime shakes)

Am I missing anything? Maybe a fast absorbing carb product? I think my diet is good, but probably a little on the light side. As in, I don't think I eat enough. The 1 lb. of protein per body weight/lb. I don't think I'm consuming, but I could be wrong (I haven't added it up lately). I've read mixed reviews, but some suggest jumping up to 1.5 lbs. of protein per body weight/lb. and for those hardcore people, 2 lbs.

Thank you so much for your help, opinions, suggestions/recommendations!

th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3futur3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dmaxcamss View Post
    I currently workout 4 days a week, but thinking about switching to a 5 day routine.

Current Workout Routine:

Monday - Chest & Bis
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - Back & Tris
    Thursday - Shoulders & Traps

I do a couple of ab workouts daily.

Diet:

Protein - Ground turkey, tilapia, chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, black beans, and occasionally shrimp.
    Carbs - Ezekiel bread, Ezekiel tortillas, oats, and occasionally brown rice (so burned out on it, that ever since I discovered Ezekiel proucts, I've been eating it like it's going out of style).
    Veggies (used in the meals I prepare with the above) - Onions, bell peppers, Serrano peppers, mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, etc.
    Fats - Natural peanut butter, almonds, avocado, olive oil, etc.

My diet is very repetitive. My meals include turkey loaf, turkey burgers, turkey chili, chicken fajita tacos, fish tacos, shrimp tacos, and super patties (3 egg whites, 1/2 cup of oats, and 1 can of tuna). So I would say my diet is fairly clean because other than spices, all the ingredients are listed above. I try to get products that have low sodium or no salt added. When I do use salt, it's lightly with sea salt.

Ok...now down to the supplments.

Multi-vitamin
    Fat burner
    Protein (inexpensive, but quality - best bang for the buck kinda thing) - For morning shakes since I'm not hungry in the mornings, this will be a good jump start. Again, it doesn't have to be top shelf, because it'll be for morning shakes.
    Protein (quality, but affordable - post-workout) - I'm guessing this is where a good protein is needed, since post-workout is important. I don't need to most expensive thing on the shelf though.
    Protein (slow digesting/processing for bedtime shakes)

Am I missing anything? Maybe a fast absorbing carb product? I think my diet is good, but probably a little on the light side. As in, I don't think I eat enough. The 1 lb. of protein per body weight/lb. I don't think I'm consuming, but I could be wrong (I haven't added it up lately). I've read mixed reviews, but some suggest jumping up to 1.5 lbs. of protein per body weight/lb. and for those hardcore people, 2 lbs.

Thank you so much for your help, opinions, suggestions/recommendations!
    ADAM multi gets great reviews
    Dexaprine for fat burner
    MTS Machine whey/iForce Protean
    Just hit your macros for protein and save your money on Casein and get an intra workout like Scivation xtend!
    iForce Nutrition Fan

dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, that has been a talked about/widely used multi for quite some time. I guess it still is. I've used a variety of multis including Animal Pak, Orange Triad, etc. Who makes Dexaprine? The protein(s) you listed...are those 2 separate ones or just 1? Excuse my ignorance, but what's macros? Save money on casein? What else is there for a slow processing/digesting protein to help feed your muscles while you sleep? I've heard of Scivation Xtend for intra/post-workout, but I wouldn't think to substitute it for a casein protein, which is completely different. Thanks for your help!

So I was thinking of using SciFit Econo Whey for my morning shakes, Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion for my post-workout shakes, Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein for my bedtime shakes, SciVation Xtend for my intra-workout, and I'm trying to decide between these products for my multi-vitamin:

NOW ADAM
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men
    Gaspari Nutrition Anavite
    SportPharma Multi-V

I drink a cup of black coffee for my pre-workout.

Is SizeOn and Xtend comparable products or 2 entirely different products?

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anavite or orange triad are fine

if your diet is on point and youre not training fasted - bcaas (xtend) isnt really needed.

Econo Whey is pretty bad. Casein isnt necessary

Heres some protein options with multiple flavoring options and good reputations

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf...ptidewhey.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elite.html <== great price
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tr...n/trutein.html

SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    anavite or orange triad are fine

if your diet is on point and youre not training fasted - bcaas (xtend) isnt really needed.

Econo Whey is pretty bad. Casein isnt necessary

Heres some protein options with multiple flavoring options and good reputations

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf...ptidewhey.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dym/elite.html <== great price
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tr...n/trutein.html
    this

and Some Creatine wouldnt hurt.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Weight b4 Bodybuilding - 455lbs (oct 2009)

Sponsored Watermelon WF v2 log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135478661

Orange Triad and Anavite are the 2 most expensive multi-vitamins that I listed. Are they worth the extra money? Here's the order in price from least to greatest (per serving): Orange Triad ($.66), Anavite ($.50), Opti-Men ($.40), ADAM ($.28), and Multi-V ($.20).

Training fasted? What's that mean? I would say my diet is on point, but I'm no expert. I listed my diet in my original post.

I was only going to use the Econo Whey for my morning shakes. I didn't think a high quality protein was needed for this. I'm not hungry when I first wake up, but I need to fuel up and I feel a shake best suits me. So a best bang for the buck whey is what I was looking for.

Casein isn't necessary? Really? So what am I suppose to consume at bedtime that will feed my muscles slowly when I'm sleeping for 8 hours +/- 1?

Does Xtend not contain any creatine?

Is Orange Triad and Anavite worth the extra money for a multi-vitamin over Opti-Men, ADAM, or Multi-V?

Can someone recommend a good fat burner?

Is the Econo Whey not good for morning shakes? I know it's not the highest quality, but I was merely going to use it for a morning shake, not a post-workout shake.

Is Casein the only type of protein that slowly digests/processes for a bedtime shake?

Also, what's the difference between the standard Myofusion and the Probiotic series? I planned on using this product for post-workout shakes only, which one would be the better choice?