vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Zombies Run App~for runners

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/

Looks like it will be fun
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000) ClassickQC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post

It does look pretty cool!!
    ''Remember where you are posting (ie a body building forum) and the audience who is going to reply. If you just want someone to tell you you’re pretty, you’re slim/toned, ripped or correct in your craziness then please post somewhere else. '' ~Kjake55

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is brilliant. I do not run AT ALL. I hate it. I think zombies coming would be the only circumstance for me to run. it does look like fun, even tempting for a non-runner
    CSCS

845@132 | Wilks 429.55
    Meet lifts : Squat 275 | Bench 170 | Dead 400

Journal : http://tinyurl.com/80s-lifting-journal

mom to 3 boys / spend my life at grocery store crew

wheee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wheee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds pretty awesome. I like the idea that it works on the treadmill as well. definitely looking forward to the release of this one.

UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UndesirableNo1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post

You can run from 'real' zombies as well: http://runforyourlives.com/

Like Tough Mudder, or Muddy Buddy, or 'fill in the blank of the latest fad obstacle course'.

ABNPanzer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unfortunately..... it is not. And at $7.99.... it is even less so.

At best it is a voice over dialog inbetween your songs. You have no interaction with the environment or story.
    The "Collect items and distribute through your town" is simply a gimmick that has no bearing on the game nor does it matter what you give to any of the buidlings. the buidlings will level the same wether you give the bandages to the aid station or to the comms building.

Wait for this one to drop in price... Maybe .99. But I bet it will be given for free (To boos DL numbers) as soon as people realize it is not living up to its selling point.

Other issues:
    Sound: After the voice over... the music is muted (theyve identified this and are working on it. So when you turn your volume up to actually hear your music... you are deafened by the follow on voice over.

Sound pt 2: When you pick up an item... it is a "poorly digitized computer voice" that announces what you got.

Each mission is approx 30 minutes.... dependig on your songs. Set ## of voice overs per mission...each one taking place between your song tracks.

Cant run with podcasts... only your playlist.
    Currently 13 missions... with a promise of an additional 17 in an update... Not really holding my breath on this one.

Voice overs... Poorly enacted. Almost as if each person did their own voice over in isolation and were later spliced together. It simply doesnt flow.

I had hopes for this one.

aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty funny. I'd definitely download it if it wasn't 7.99...