Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Powerblock Elite vs. Pro Aluminum

I was curious about what the difference was, because they both go up to 130lb, so i went ahead and asked them. Here was their response in case anyone is interested:

The Pro Rexan and Aluminum weight plates are made from one 1/2" thick weight plate, that has machined (rounded) edges. The process of machining cost both labor and machinery and that is why the Pro plates (sets) cost more than the Elite sets. The machining (shaving off) of the Pro weight plates also takes weight off and therefore what started as a 10 lb 1/2" thick weight plate becomes a 9.5 lb weight plate once machined. That is the reason for the difference in weight between the sets. The machining process was done primarily for aesthetics. With the cost of steel doubling in the past few years, the Elite weight plate was born as a way to make a lower priced weight plate to keep the price down to the consumer. The Elite set weight plates are made from two 1/4" thick weight plates welded together to make one 1/2" thick weight plate. The Edges are not machined and remain square. The Elite weight plates weigh 10 lbs (if they were machined like the Pro weight plates they would be down to 9.5 lbs as well). Long story short; the Elite sets weigh more and cost less. The Elite sets have become more popular because of this scenario. The Elite sets do have an enhanced weight chart as well, both for the stand and on the handles. The Pro Rexan sets do not have these enhanced weight charts, the Pro Aluminum Sets do also however.

Pro Rexan Sets weight:
    5-45,5-85 or 5-125.
    Pro Aluminum Sets weight:
    10-50,10-90 or 10-130.
    Elite Sets weight:
    5-50,5-90 or 5-130.

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here you go...
    Attached Images
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice pic of your powerblocks.

I just found out the "SportBlock 9.0" is the newest version of the powerblocks and will be put on the powerblocks site next month. The sportblock 9.0 is already being sold at a few retail stores though.

I ended up going to my local store and checked them out. They have a rounded top similar to the current previous generation sportblock set. I also felt like my hand had more room inside it while i was doing various exercises. The grip also feels different, and the bars that go down the sides feel a bit thinner (for more wrist room I suppose). I ended up buying the set. Here's a few pics:

Last edited by ASFx; 04-16-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000) Earl H is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am almost afraid to ask...how much.

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ASFx View Post
    I was curious about what the difference was, because they both go up to 130lb, so i went ahead and asked them. Here was their response in case anyone is interested:
    The slick thing with the elites is they can be adjusted in 2.5lb. increments as they have a pair of removable 2.5lb. adder weights built into the handle. The Aluminum pros only can be adjusted in 10 pound increments.

Originally Posted by BusyDizzyIzzy View Post
    The slick thing with the elites is they can be adjusted in 2.5lb. increments as they have a pair of removable 2.5lb. adder weights built into the handle. The Aluminum pros only can be adjusted in 10 pound increments.
    That was one thing I found out later which is why I ALMOST got the elites until i found out about the new SportBlock 9.0 version was being sold. They can also be adjusted in 2.5lb increments. They cost $588 + $129 for the stand which is the same price of the elites. I was able to sell my old 52.5lb bowflex select tech dumbbells to recover a good chunk of the cost, so i feel pretty good about this purchase.

Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000) Andrew69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love my Powerblocks and the only fault I have with them is that I maxed them out ages ago
    You gotta love how sports will f*ck with ya, make you believe you can come back from an insurmountable deficit and then get kicked right in the nuts when you're almost there - Bluntdogg

Yea easy to max on certain exercises like rows, etc since you can only go up to 130lb on powerblocks (with the 90-130lb add-on). Still perfect for most things. I think for anything you need past 130, its probably better to just get an individual 140,150,160,170, etc.. up to whatever you need.

BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BusyDizzyIzzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That was one thing I found out later which is why I ALMOST got the elites until i found out about the new SportBlock 9.0 version was being sold. They can also be adjusted in 2.5lb increments. They cost $588 + $129 for the stand which is the same price of the elites. I was able to sell my old 52.5lb bowflex select tech dumbbells to recover a good chunk of the cost, so i feel pretty good about this purchase.
    Yep the Sport 9.0's are basically the same as the Elites. Different contoured handles though(a bit roomier), which may or may not be a benefit. For me, since I have smallish hands prefer the Elites. But someone with large hands would probably prefer the new Sportblocks.

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have the Aluminum pros and they come with four 2.5 pound adder weights. They are designed to be adjusted in 5 pound increments. You can only use one adder weight but you run in to problems doing so. (Just do the math) You can however purchase the 5 pound Rexan handles extra and then you can get a full 2.5 pound increment adjustment for the full range of weight.

Although I can get the 2.5 pound adjustment with my PowerBlock setup, I never use them that way. Since I have gotten the extra Rexan handles, I just switch handles instead of using the adder weights to make the 5 pound adjustment. It is a lot faster doing it that away.
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

Andrew_R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Picked up the SportBlock 9.0, 50-90ext & stand for $478 new.

After reading these articles, I stopped by the local "2nd Wind" equipment store to see if they had them in. They were having a Midnight Madness BOGO (Buy one get one half off) sale... and it even included the Powerblock series.

My old treadmill was starting to click-n-clack, so I ended up replacing it with a used Pacemaster Gold for $449... that gave the the main Powerblock set at $174.49 (50% off $349.99). Then I added the 50-90 extension set for $239 which gave me the stand for $64.50 (50% off $129).

The powerblocks will be new, as they only had the demo?s in the store and had to order them from their distributor.

It was a happy surpise since I never see powerblocks go on sale significantly. I felt pretty good about walking away with a Pacemaster treadmill and extended Powerblocks/stand for $900.

-Andrew

Stud in the making. Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Captain Crunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im bumping this because of a recent Power block thread.
    Man those things are nice.

fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fenixzona has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just found out the "SportBlock 9.0" is the newest version of the powerblocks and will be put on the powerblocks site next month. The sportblock 9.0 is already being sold at a few retail stores though.

I ended up going to my local store and checked them out. They have a rounded top similar to the current previous generation sportblock set. I also felt like my hand had more room inside it while i was doing various exercises. The grip also feels different, and the bars that go down the sides feel a bit thinner (for more wrist room I suppose). I ended up buying the set. Here's a few pics:

Those look really slick. I have a pair that are two years old so they are the old style, but I love them. By far the best adjustable db option.

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump for powerblocks

Im still very happy with my purchase. MUCH better than the inferior 52.5lb bowflex adjustable set i had before.
    (Success!)Come show your support and vote for Optimum Nutrition to release an all natural version of their casein and egg proteins:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109431591

FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000) FERRUM_MAXIMUS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im still very happy with my purchase. MUCH better than the inferior 52.5lb bowflex adjustable set i had before.
    Yes,Bowflex Selecttechs suck.
    "I truly believe that good will outweigh evil,but there won't be peace on earth until the power of love overcomes the love of power" Jimi Hendrix

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is there much rattle ? I heard that they rattle around a bit due to the slight gaps between the plates...

Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Is there much rattle ? I heard that they rattle around a bit due to the slight gaps between the plates...
    They do make a slight noise depending on what exercise you're doing, but it's not annoying or loud. It's the same as when the weight plates rattle together on the bar when you're doing squats or something.
    (Success!)Come show your support and vote for Optimum Nutrition to release an all natural version of their casein and egg proteins:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109431591

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They do make a slight noise depending on what exercise you're doing, but it's not annoying or loud. It's the same as when the weight plates rattle together on the bar when you're doing squats or something.
    I see, thanks.

Stylin' and Profilin' Swollen_Powell's Avatar
    Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swollen_Powell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was able to pick up a pair of the elites(older style), up to 90lbs, with a stand and bench(bowflex 3.1) for $400 off of craiglsist.

It was used, but looked new. I actually ripped the side of the bench one day =(

Bench sucks tho, not enough positions so the incline is too steep. The 5.1 would have been better. Ill probably sell the bench or weld on some extra adjustments on the frame

Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bought my SportBlock 9.0s back in May and I love them. Bought it with the Stage II initially and will buy the Stage III to bring them up to 130#

There are only 2 "problems" that I see in using them for the past several months.

-The weights do increase in 2.5# intervals (great for me as a newb and 5#increases on curls is a bit much when I increase) BUT due to the way they are made there are some blank spots in the weight increases. For instance, the dumbell goes from 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50, 55, 57.5, etc... I just use my Platemates from my Hex Dumbbells to fill in the gaps.

-Perhaps it's my technique, but when doing rows while you are partially on the bench, the pins have a tendency to catch on the sides of the bench padding, causing tears. Similar to freeweight dumbell bars, but never occured with Hex's.

Overall, totally worth it. Even better IF you can get a discount like the people above. I asked for a 10% off and got it no problem. they didn't budge above that.

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FERRUM_MAXIMUS View Post
    Yes,Bowflex Selecttechs suck.
    I used to have the SelectTech's before I sold them (for the price I bought them for ). I didn't have a huge problem with them. In what way are the powerblocks better? I'm asking because I may have to buy another set like that soon.
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Just the way they are constructed makes them better. they are always as compact a shape as they can be for the given weight. Other than that its just the tighter tolerances and better materials that make them superior to the selectechs.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xyphis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mehdi84 View Post
    In what way are the powerblocks better?

I have not used SelectTechs. I have also heard what the above poster has said but cannot comment on it from experience.

My reason for getting the SportBlock 9.0 was because I knew I would at some time exceed the 90# limit that the SelectTechs have (last I checked). The SportBlock goes up to 130 with the Stage III kit.

Yes, after 130, where do I go one may ask? I would just be thrilled to get to that point!

Best of luck in whatever you choose

ak lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ak lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love my powerblocks

vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vibrantred94gt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brother Steel View Post
    I have the Aluminum pros and they come with four 2.5 pound adder weights. They are designed to be adjusted in 5 pound increments. You can only use one adder weight but you run in to problems doing so. (Just do the math) You can however purchase the 5 pound Rexan handles extra and then you can get a full 2.5 pound increment adjustment for the full range of weight.

Although I can get the 2.5 pound adjustment with my PowerBlock setup, I never use them that way. Since I have gotten the extra Rexan handles, I just switch handles instead of using the adder weights to make the 5 pound adjustment. It is a lot faster doing it that away.

I know.. old thread, but I was hoping someone could clear something up for me.

Why do you say the aluminum handles are not adjustable in 2.5 lb. increments?

As far as I can figure they are, but just different multiples because the handles are 10 lb. vs. the 5 lb. Rexan handle.

CousinEddie61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vibrantred94gt View Post
    I know.. old thread, but I was hoping someone could clear something up for me.

Why do you say the aluminum handles are not adjustable in 2.5 lb. increments?

As far as I can figure they are, but just different multiples because the handles are 10 lb. vs. the 5 lb. Rexan handle.
    The Aluminum handles, being 10 lbs, have increments of 10, 12.5. 15, 20, 22.5, 25, etc. There's no seven.

The Rexan handle, 5 lbs, will have the 7.5, 17.5, 27.5.

I just recently got the Elite Aluminum 10 to 52.5. Not sure yet if the missing 7's is going to be a problem or not. If it turns out to be a big issue, I might just get a set of the Rexan handles to fill the gap.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CousinEddie61 View Post
    The Aluminum handles, being 10 lbs, have increments of 10, 12.5. 15, 20, 22.5, 25, etc. There's no seven.

The Rexan handle, 5 lbs, will have the 7.5, 17.5, 27.5.

I just recently got the Elite Aluminum 10 to 52.5. Not sure yet if the missing 7's is going to be a problem or not. If it turns out to be a big issue, I might just get a set of the Rexan handles to fill the gap.
    Or get two sets of 1.25 lb PlateMates. (You use them in pairs, so this gives you a way to add 2.5lbs.)

Here's a photo from my PlateMate photo thread:

Edit: Now that I think about it some more, this might not work. It's not clear to me where the aluminum bits are. Obviously, if you try to attach a magnet to an aluminum surface it won't stick. Best to try a small magnet on it first to see if there are any ferrous portions which can be used for attaching PlateMates.
    Last edited by KBKB; 02-22-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm personally not a fan of powerblocks, but they are very convenient especially in a home gym environment.

If anyone is interested, I'm currently selling my powerblock elites on ebay (UK) at the moment.