Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They need to make a swordplay game,

Dual wielding katanas and being able to control the angle and direction of each hand with the reach touch pad whilst being able to have full movement of the body and camera with the analog sticks would lead to the deepest and most satisfying combat ever presented in a game.

They'll never do it though, damn *******s.

suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000) suture is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Debating on picking this up. I have a PSP slim that I haven't played in a while that Gamestop is running a trade in bonus if you put it towards a Vita plus I have $211 credit at Gamestop. Plus I can't wait until they allow PS1 games from PSN to be played in it. The main reason is I want to play Resident Evil and stuff with the dual joysticks. Should I pull the trigger Misc? The one thing that sucks is the prices of the memory cards for it

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by suture View Post
    Debating on picking this up. I have a PSP slim that I haven't played in a while that Gamestop is running a trade in bonus if you put it towards a Vita plus I have $211 credit at Gamestop. Plus I can't wait until they allow PS1 games from PSN to be played in it. The main reason is I want to play Resident Evil and stuff with the dual joysticks. Should I pull the trigger Misc? The one thing that sucks is the prices of the memory cards for it
    Would be nice if they allow you to play PS1 games from the store on a Vita. Honestly I could see myself owning a Vita and never buying any games made for the system if they do this lol. Would only purchase PSP titles like FFT, and Tactics Ogre, and old PS1 titles from the PSN.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by suture View Post
    It's been the best travel companion for me. Sitting in an airport right now, playing away it is awesome for down times.

I almost through dungeon hunter alliance. Good game, definitely similar to diablo.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Pick up, put down, repeat Menark's Avatar
    Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Menark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Moved into an expensive apartment back in 2007 and sold my psp with 15 games for $450, biggest mistake I made. Just picked up a psv the other day and Im loving it. Cant wait for that 13 shooter.

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GalindoBrah View Post
    Its out already? Is it any good?

Looks very dull to me to be honest.

Having an awesome time with my vita before sleep playing uncharted though.
    dunno yet. comes out this tues. demo was pretty good. Anybody ever use amazon release date shipping? that **** better get here on time!!!

Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    Sony is set to announce some new Vita games sometime this month.... what do you think they are?
    probably a release date for killzone vita. everything else will be a surprise
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    Would be nice if they allow you to play PS1 games from the store on a Vita. Honestly I could see myself owning a Vita and never buying any games made for the system if they do this lol. Would only purchase PSP titles like FFT, and Tactics Ogre, and old PS1 titles from the PSN.
    Sony have said they are working to get PS1 games payable on the Vita at the moment. No date has been announced yet.

GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by milkman04 View Post
    dunno yet. comes out this tues. demo was pretty good. Anybody ever use amazon release date shipping? that **** better get here on time!!!

probably a release date for killzone vita. everything else will be a surprise
    I've ordered lots of things like that.

They will ship it ups, then they will give it your local post man.
    So you'll get it at the tine you get your usual mail.
    Just hope you have a reliable mailman.

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

freeeeeee

Motorstorm RC, is gonna be free tomorrow for a limited time

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...tesy-of-scion/

notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    the unit 13 demo is pretty damn good but no sound. warning the unit 13 demo may give you the blue flashing light and ull have to restart your system so after you beat it just delete it.

Motorstorm RC, is gonna be free tomorrow for a limited time

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...tesy-of-scion/
    repped.
    irb

Xbox One GT: LeftySavage

Giants, Knicks, Yankees

"You'll never succeed if you're always holding yourself back in case it doesn't work out!"

Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unit 13 reviews are coming in and looking good. Lots of 8/10's.
    Probably going to pick it up tomorrow.

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is rumours saying ''GTA: Vice City Nights'' & Monster Hunter aswell as abunch of other games like Final Fantasy etc are coming to the PS Vita.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

Originally Posted by PSVita View Post
    There is rumours saying ''GTA: Vice City Nights'' & Monster Hunter aswell as abunch of other games like Final Fantasy etc are coming to the PS Vita.
    FF tactics and one more is already available for vita (PSP) on the ps store.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are they going to get Madden football or NBA 2k for Vita?

Wink

I know for sure they will get madden and final fantasy 10

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know for sure they will get madden and final fantasy 10
    Awesome!

Lots of new games are going to be announced today in Japan.
    This site should be streaming the details soon. http://www.jp.playstation.com/gametengoku/

Bought Unit 13 yesterday. Really enjoying it so far.

KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50) KurtHopp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is it like to watch movies off? My main reason to buy it is because I get bored when I stay over my girlfriends and my laptop is too much of a pain to carry around. Also social media such as typing etc.
    Brb bulking to 225 pounds.

Originally Posted by KurtHopp View Post
    What is it like to watch movies off? My main reason to buy it is because I get bored when I stay over my girlfriends and my laptop is too much of a pain to carry around. Also social media such as typing etc.
    the quality is really good, the AMOLED screen shines while playing movies, imo. I watched a couple netflix movies while on business last week, looked great.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    the quality is really good, the AMOLED screen shines while playing movies, imo. I watched a couple netflix movies while on business last week, looked great.
    Are there any FPS for it yet?

The main reason why I raged at my PSP is because it was almost impossible to play a FPS, you had to stop, aim, shoot. Was not fluid at all. Also the games were very limited. NCAA football for example had like 2 animations for everything lol.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

Originally Posted by P51 View Post
    Are there any FPS for it yet?

The main reason why I raged at my PSP is because it was almost impossible to play a FPS, you had to stop, aim, shoot. Was not fluid at all. Also the games were very limited. NCAA football for example had like 2 animations for everything lol.
    i think Unit 13 is an FPS, and Killzone will be out this year.

havent tried Unit 13 though.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Nah Unit 13 is a third-person shooter. It's really cool though. Handles well for a shooter on the handheld. Lots of stealth involved so people that like MGS will enjoy it. I've only played the first few levels and it's fairly challenging. There's daily challenges that get put up online so there's plenty to do.

@ps1, fps will be put out there soon, and the madden and fifa vita versions are supposed to be near directly identical to console version...sort of.

Originally Posted by Pervy View Post
    Lots of new games are going to be announced today in Japan.
    This site should be streaming the details soon. http://www.jp.playstation.com/gametengoku/

Bought Unit 13 yesterday. Really enjoying it so far.
    Any details yet?

jimmies remain unrustled Owen220's Avatar
    Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    loving rayman origins at the moment, nostalgia from the oldschool ones. Not impressed with FIFA though, seems like the 2010 or 2011 version which is pretty disappointing when looking at the price of it.

Any details yet?
    Bit disappointing

No subtitles but:

Phantasy Star Online 2 was announced. Set for a 2013 release.

Gundam SEED Battle Destiny - June 7 2012

Metal Gear Solid HD Edition - June 28 2012

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Vita thread is dying, lol.

Playing corpse party. A weird japanese horror game. Decent...
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

Pff I was against this thread from the beginning.

Im posting all my vita related posts in the ps3 thrad.

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those games that were announced for the Vita in Japan look great, but I wonder if we will even see them here in the States, aside from the Metal Gear one. I know it's early, but this looks like the exact case of the PSP. Great titles made in Japan that developers/publishers feel will not sell here, and all we get is a spruced up version of a port. I hope we get the likes of PSO2, and Gundam Seed here, but I doubt it.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

Originally Posted by milkman04 View Post
    Vita thread is dying, lol.

Playing corpse party. A weird japanese horror game. Decent...
    i wouldnt say its dying, we're patiently waiting for new games to come out.

havent even started uncharted yet. im obsessed with hot shots golf. lol
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153