Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz

Thumbs up ‡†‡ The Official Playstation Vita thread ‡†‡

This thread is for those of us who have purchased a Vita, and to discuss games/Vita news.

Please keep the trolling to a minimum.

Picking up my Vita after work. and grabbing a few games while im there.

Deals on launch week:

Best Buy:40% bonus trade-in credit with the purchase of any PS Vita game. Trade in a select portable gaming device, get a Vita for as low as $149.99
    Target: B2G1 select Vita games; Buy a PS Vita system, get a free 4GB memory card.
    Gamestop: B2G1 select Vita games
    Toys R Us:$20 gift card with the purchase of $50 in PS Vita games or accessories. Buy 1 $19.99 or less game, get 1 40% off.
    Amazon.com: B2G1 Vita games.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    PS Vita 3G can recieve text messages:

The guys over at IGN have discovered that the 3G Playstation Vita has the ability to receive text messages, more details inside.....

IGN Writes:
    In a bit of strange news, 3G PlayStation Vitas can receive text messages. From the "System Information" section in the 3G Vita's Settings, a phone number is clearly visible. However, without the ability to dial out, IGN assumed the feature was just some kind of 3G orphan from AT&T -- calling the number is a dead end.

However, it turns out that the 3G Vita can receive text messages via that Settings phone number. The messages appear as "Notices from Operator" and are listed along with the sender's phone number. There is no way to respond to the texts.

Why do 3G PlayStation Vitas have phone numbers? What does the text messaging mean for future Vita apps? We've asked Sony for a comment and will update when a representative responds. Until then, let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

PS Vita & PS3 Crossplay Only Require Single Purchase

crossplay news.

Sony have announced that games bought for the Vita which support Crossplay, (multiplayer gaming between the PS3 and Vita), will only need to be purchased once in order to get both platform’s versions.....

According to Playstation Blog this is how it works:

When you buy MotorStorm RC you will be able to play it on PS3 and PS Vita at no additional cost.
    When you buy Hustle Kings and/or Top Darts for PS Vita, you will get the PS3 versions for free.
    If you already own these games on PS3, you’ll be able to download the PS Vita version for free.
    If you purchase WipEout 2048 and you already own WipEout HD and the HD Fury DLC on PS3, you will be able to download them for free when they launch on PS Vita later this spring.
    DLC purchased for the PS3 version of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 can be used on the PS Vita version for free (and vice versa).

As we’ve noted previously, WipEout 2048 owners on PS Vita will be able to race against WipEout HD owners on PS3 across four tracks beginning at launch, which is separate from this promotional pricing. Hustle Kings also offers turn-based multiplayer pool between PS Vita and PS3 at launch. And Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 offers the “Ultimate Controller,” an exclusive configuration in which you can use PS Vita as a controller to play the PS3 version of the game, complete with touchscreen special move selection. All of this cross-play functionality is among the unique, new ways to play that we are ushering in with PS Vita.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What games are you getting at launch? The Vita launch titles look better then what the PSP had, but personally there is nothing that appealing. I remember I bought Darkstalkers Chronicles and Untold Legends (which was garbage) for my PSP at launch, and those were 2 of the 4 titles I ever bought lol.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really hope Capcom knocks off the nintendo bs and puts MH4 on the Vita as well instead of a 3DS exclusive.

And yeah, none of the launch titles look interesting at all.

Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    What games are you getting at launch? The Vita launch titles look better then what the PSP had, but personally there is nothing that appealing. I remember I bought Darkstalkers Chronicles and Untold Legends (which was garbage) for my PSP at launch, and those were 2 of the 4 titles I ever bought lol.
    So far, this is the list:

Uncharted Golden Abyss
    Dungeon Hunter
    Hot Shots Golf
    Mod Nation Racers: road trip
    Rayman Origins
    and one more, havent decided yet.

keep in mind, there are 26 titles available today, and more than 100 in development.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    So far, this is the list:

Uncharted Golden Abyss
    Dungeon Hunter
    Hot Shots Golf
    Mod Nation Racers: road trip
    Rayman Origins
    and one more, havent decided yet.

keep in mind, there are 26 titles available today, and more than 100 in development.
    Yeah I am not worried about a lack of games for the Vita, Sony looks like they have learned their lesson and are doing a good job with both first and third party support. Plus the ability to download PSP titles from the PS Store could be a big selling point if they continue to add games. Adding stuff like Darkstalkers, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, and some other solid PSP titles would be nice.

The Tactics Ogre and Final Fantasy Tactics ports are the main reason I want a Vita currently, but will be waiting for a price drop.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    Yeah I am not worried about a lack of games for the Vita, Sony looks like they have learned their lesson and are doing a good job with both first and third party support. Plus the ability to download PSP titles from the PS Store could be a big selling point if they continue to add games. Adding stuff like Darkstalkers, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, and some other solid PSP titles would be nice.

The Tactics Ogre and Final Fantasy Tactics ports are the main reason I want a Vita currently, but will be waiting for a price drop.
    i havent had a chance to see what is available on the PS Store, but i read that all titles are cheaper as digital downloads, and there are a multitude of PSN (now called SEN) titles available there as well.

im expecting big things. this portable will make my travel so much more relaxing, imo.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would like to hear what one of you brahs think of it. not gonna lestin to some guy who is paid to give good reviews on something
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    would like to hear what one of you brahs think of it. not gonna lestin to some guy who is paid to give good reviews on something
    im headed out in 3 minutes to go grab mine. ill play with it tonight and give an honest review. if i truly dont like it, ill return it.

but everything i've read so far is right up my alley. and im not a fan of portables. will post pics of my snag here in an hour or so.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im headed out in 3 minutes to go grab mine. ill play with it tonight and give an honest review. if i truly dont like it, ill return it.

but everything i've read so far is right up my alley. and im not a fan of portables. will post pics of my snag here in an hour or so.
    good ****. it looks good but i bought the PSP shortly after its launch and i didnt play it much so i want to make sure this time
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

changed my order a bit based on game/accessory availability. all i need now is a case.

that was a quick $560 spent.. lulz

review/impressions to come tonight after work. the vita is currently charging in my office.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking forward to a real review from a BB.com brah.

I remember overhearing something about this quite a while ago from one of the clerks at EB Games talking to somebody who had asked for a PSP. Completely forgot about it until I got my flyers last week and all the electronics stores had the Vita on the front page. I'm somewhat interested in it, though it seems a wee bit pricey for a portable gaming system. Like others it seems, the launch titles don't really appeal all that much to me except for Uncharted.

I might seriously consider it when I get my tax refund!

Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    Looking forward to a real review from a BB.com brah.

I remember overhearing something about this quite a while ago from one of the clerks at EB Games talking to somebody who had asked for a PSP. Completely forgot about it until I got my flyers last week and all the electronics stores had the Vita on the front page. I'm somewhat interested in it, though it seems a wee bit pricey for a portable gaming system. Like others it seems, the launch titles don't really appeal all that much to me except for Uncharted.

I might seriously consider it when I get my tax refund!
    this was a part of my tax refund. lol wife and i give eachother an "allowance" from our returns every year and this was part of mine. we had a huge return this year as we had our first child.

Ill be as detailed and objective as i can be in a review tonight or tomorrow. it was expsnsive considering a new PS3 is cheaper. but honestly, this is better than hauling my ps3 along with me on business trips, which i never do. and im a sucker for new gadgets.

take a look at some of the launch games, some are actually better than initial impressions, imo. Dungeon hunter for example and mod nation racers.

its obviously user preference, but for me these are time wasters while im in between meetings and on the road.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sgt T-Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Waiting to hear what rawdawg has to say about it...as i said before i would use it mostly to kill time on business trips.
    Race: White
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays / Steelers

Alrighty guys. Had about 5 hours of "Playtime" with my new Vita last night, between helping my wife with our kid. I will keep this as objective as possible. This is the first handheld device (gaming) that I've owned since a Sega Game Gear, seriously...

First impressions:

The Vita is relatively large, i would estimate it at 4 inches wide by 7 inches long and probably 1/2 inch deep. For an adult male, when handling the device its sort of uncomfortable compared to a PS3 controller, the joysticks are spread way out to the edges. The joysticks are also small, id estimate the size at about the circumference of a penny.

The screen is large, 5" OLED and bright as hell. I had to turn brightness way down. But it was crystal clear. No complaints here, its really a thing of beauty.

Touch screen on the rear is an interesting touch. There is no R2, L2, R3, L3, so the touchscreen makes up for those actions. Its surprisingly accurate and very snappy, comparable to my iPhone 4 in touch response.

The vita's construction is very solid, it's relatively heavy and feels nice weight wise, when holding it. One complaint i have is that finger prints smudge on the screen and bezel very easily and it looks like its dirty. not sure how they could fix that, but hey, im being honest.

the OS:

The OS is blazingly fast, i mean REALLY fast. Swiping from page to page is very quick. You can move your bubble icons around to up to 10 pages, so there's a lot of room for apps/game icons. When opening a app or game, it opens very quickly, although the load times can sometimes be a bit slow, nothing game changing, but just a little slower. The way you close the game or app is to hit the PS button and it shows a page with a folded corner, swipe the folded corner diagonally and its like tearing a page and it closes the app. Alternatively if you just wish to check trophy status or open another app and multitask, hit the ps button then swipe left and you are at the main screen again. The status of open apps is at the top of the screen in little icons.

Netflix:

I downloaded netflix last night. you have full access to every stream-able movie, and they stream very well over WiFi, i haven't tried 3G yet. The only gripe here is the app load time is > 3 minutes, which is insanely slow for a WiFi device and quad core processor. This is a netflix issue in coding, not Vita.

PS Store:

Access to the PS Store has been optimized for touch screen, and is VERY nice, its faster than the PS Store access on PS3 imo. Whats very cool is the following:

- nearly every launch Vita game (26 total) is available for digital download for roughly $5 cheaper than buying the game in store.
    - Almost EVERY PSP title is available for digital download for play on the Vita from the PS store. Ranging from 5.99 - 19.99.
    - Minis are also available, angry birds, tetris, plants v zombies, etc.
    - in total, at launch there's more than 250 total games available.
    - Movie rentals, same availability as PS3 (requires free disc space, as they download and don't stream)
    - TV rentals same as above.

Games:

I only had a chance to play Dungeon Hunter, which is VERY similar to Diablo. the graphics and game play mechanics were good. The character models don't speak out loud, but conversation bubbles pop up for you to follow along in the story. there's tons of loot, and lots of interesting monsters etc. to fight. definitely a game to have, IMO.

Trophy support

Games support trophies that link to your PSN account. And also add to your total. When looking at trophy collection on the vita, there is a separate tab for vita and ps3 games.
    Content manager:

There is an app that will sync your vita to your ps3 and any media that resides on the ps3 is available to xfer to the vita.

Bluetooth:

Vita can be used as a PS3 controller. not sure why anyone would want to, but you can.

Overall, the PS Vita is a very cool handheld. its perfect for someone who travels a lot, or who simply wants to game while on the go. This device is MUCH more than the typical ipad/iphone/android game player, this is truly a mini PS3ish console. Graphically stunning, and a great amount of high end games available with more to come.

So far, based on 5 hours of usage, across gaming, various apps, and netflix i drained the battery down to 73%. that's damn good, and better than most tests i read.

ratings after 5 hours use:

Handheld construction: 9/10
    Device comfort: 6/10 (adult male hands will take some getting used to the size)
    OS presentation: 9/10 (clearly designed after a mobile phone with icons, etc. its nice to look at)
    OS performance: 8/10 (Basic functions are very fast. The netflix app speed reduced rating here)
    Screen: 10/10 (hard to beat a 5" OLED in a handheld gaming device)
    Touch screen: 9/10 (surprisingly responsive, and an interesting addition)
    Games: 8/10 (there are a LOT more games available than just vita games, so this receives a higher rating)

Overall rating: 89/100 for a solid B+ rating.

As i learn more, ill post here. definitely recommended if you can fit it into your budget.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review bro.

Quick question...how responsive/useful us the touchpad on the back? I've read that it's still a bit problematic.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    Nice review bro.

Quick question...how responsive/useful us the touchpad on the back? I've read that it's still a bit problematic.
    So, its very responsive, and in my experience accurate. However its largely dependant on the way the actual game is coded to use it, i believe. In Dungeon Hunters it was very good.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've just linked my PS3 wirless bluetooth headset to my PS Vita, i didn't know it could do that.

I downloaded Motorstorm RC and didn't expect much of it, i'm not into racing games at all and when i got into the game the controls were annoying at first but then i got use to them and started racing against friends' times on the leaderboard and i couldn't put the PS Vita down until i was finally first in the leaderboards. A great game.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PS Store:

Access to the PS Store has been optimized for touch screen, and is VERY nice, its faster than the PS Store access on PS3 imo. Whats very cool is the following:

- Almost EVERY PSP title is available for digital download for play on the Vita from the PS store. Ranging from 5.99 - 19.99.
    Did not know this. Is it every US/EU released game, or does it include JP games as well?

Good review. I didn't know the PS Vita was backwards compatible. I didn't want it right off the bat, but knowing this really makes me want it.

Originally Posted by BTTB3 View Post
    Did not know this. Is it every US/EU released game, or does it include JP games as well?

Good review. I didn't know the PS Vita was backwards compatible. I didn't want it right off the bat, but knowing this really makes me want it.
    I didnt notice any JP titles, however there may well be some in there i didnt notice.

As far as backwards compatibility, it does not accept the UMDs or whatever the psp took, so you'd have to re-download them to the memory card.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000) Just Live is just really nice. (+1000)
    How is the internet broswser for vita? does it support flash?
    I, for one, will tenderly love each and everyone of you.

Originally Posted by Just Live View Post
    How is the internet broswser for vita? does it support flash?
    its decent, no flash support.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed on the OS being fast. It makes XMB look so slow in comparison. Just how quickly it can close a game is crazy.
    Loving how quiet it is too. My PSP Slim made awful noises every time the system was reading data off the UMD.
    Really happy with it so far.

25 sitting on 25 mill RICKY_BOBBY's Avatar
    RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SUP WILL! Subbed. Looking forward to getting this maybe late this year.
    Probably as a gift for myself if I pass all parts of the CPA exam.

I'm actually more excited about playing old PSP games I never got a chance to play.
    "I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

-Abraham Lincoln

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll buy one when they make a Vita Monster Hunter game.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    I'll buy one when they make a Vita Monster Hunter game.
    id have to look again, but im pretty sure i saw something labeled "monster" something in the ps store.

about 9 hours logged now. Dungeon Hunter is awesome. total Diablo clone.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

hows the multiplayer work? is there MP over wireless? like can i play you in modnation or that golf game or is it set up like a Lan where ppl have to be close to each other. Might head out today and get one

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    hows the multiplayer work? is there MP over wireless? like can i play you in modnation or that golf game or is it set up like a Lan where ppl have to be close to each other. Might head out today and get one
    mp works over wifi, havent tried over 3G yet. not sure ill even enable that, i just wanted it just in case. When you log into the game, at the main menu you get options for single or mp. Also, theres an app called "Near" that alerts you of other vita players within 2 miles proximity, so you can play with them/trade in game items etc. its pretty cool.

in other words, you dont HAVE to be in close proximity to play MP, but you can if you want to trade items and stuff. it seems most vita games give trophies for lots of multiplayer stuff.

PS. battery hit 0% last night after 9hours 13 minutes of mixed usage.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

picked mine up. updating it now. feels nice in my hands not to big not to small and the screen looks beautiful. cant say anything else about it but so far so good