Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Wheat grass for energy?

Has anyone here found that they had more energy on wheat grass? I already know the nutrient and digestive properties but I'm wondering if it could benefit energy as well.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

I hear caffeine is good..
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Veganbber4life View Post
    Has anyone here found that they had more energy on wheat grass? I already know the nutrient and digestive properties but I'm wondering if it could benefit energy as well.
    Works even better than a doughnut sprinkled with fairy dust.

Seriously though, forget all that hippe/vegan witchcraftery crap, food is food and macros are macros.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My dog loves the stuff. Mind you, he doesn't eat it, but rather...well, you can guess.

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    My dog loves the stuff. Mind you, he doesn't eat it, but rather...well, you can guess.
    haha lol, he probably gets more nutritional value from it that way "

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    So a Dog has a Dog.....

Doginception!!!!
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veganbber4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mattypoole View Post
    Works even better than a doughnut sprinkled with fairy dust.

Seriously though, forget all that hippe/vegan witchcraftery crap, food is food and macros are macros.
    Food is food and macros are macros? Really thanks for the great advice. Pretty obvious that you have a personal vendetta against me and other vegetarians.

Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    So a Dog has a Dog.....

Doginception!!!!
    You're quite a comedian thanks for making my thread a big joke along with the others. 5 6 and 143 is the real joke. I'm a woman and don't even eat meat yet weigh more than you.

Food is food and macros are macros? Really thanks for the great advice.
    Apparently you needed that advice, otherwise you wouldn't have asked such a dumb question.

Pretty obvious that you have a personal vendetta against me and other vegetarians.
    No, just against stupidity.

You're quite a comedian thanks for making my thread a big joke along with the others.
    Credit where credit's due, you did that all by yourself.

[Former 300+ Crew]

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    So a Dog has a Dog.....
    Yes, and that's called having puppies.

mickrowe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been trying Turmeric for pain and it has givin me a TON of energy that I didn't expect. As far as the grass. Most gentz are droid bangers here as it is and have no interest in non GMO anything. They have Build, but outdated & lil real knowledge (excepy what MT or the like sell them via marketing!! Obviously! lol

Everyone is different, try it and see. It can't hurt you!

gmodestroyer.com