FrankieMunez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

6 Pack workout/Diet Advice/ and overall progress

Back 11 months ago I started a scrawny dude that had never worked out and have made a lot of gains and consider myself to have an athletic build now. 11 Months ago Started at 5'8 120 pounds ill Give a side by side below of my typical workout gains.

8/1/2013 7/1/2014
    Weight: 120 145
    Bench: 65 165
    Incline Bench: 55 150
    Dumbbell Curl: 20 40
    Barbell Curl: 35 85
    Dead-lift: 95 185
    Squat: 65 135
    Both Deal lift and squat only really started 3-4 months ago, I was the typical newbie that only cared about muscles that look good.

If I had to take a guess maybe im around ~6-7% body fat, For around 11 months my gains have been pretty decent considering I drank alot and didnt have the best diet while at college.

Ive been working abs for the past month with no real consistency and have seen some minimal improvements. Just wondering if theres any specific advice for my situation. My ultimate goal is to have decent looking abs 6 weeks from now, so any tips on a workout plan and specific workouts + diet would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind i am also going to still be building up my Biceps, Chest, Tris, Back, Legs, Shoulders

This is what I had in mind diet wise
    Breakfeast- Chobabi yogurt and a banana + some almonds or peanuts

Lunch: Tuna, veggies or fruit

Snack 1:Protein Bar + Peanut butter

Dinner(after workout): Chicken/Steak/or Pork and multigrain pasta or rice and whey protein shake with water not milk

Snack(before Bed): Casein Protein Shake with water, or chobani yogurt

Some typical types of ab workouts include, Ab roller PRO, Planks, Crunches, Leg raises, Climbers. And plan on starting a consistent cardio plan.

Would Appreciate any and all advice on what else I should/ shouldn't be doing and adjustments to my diet.

FrankieMunez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump.

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Short term aesthetic goals don't belong in the fitness industry. Anything significant takes a lot longer than 6 weeks to achieve.

Continue to use a beginner full body program 3xweek. Your upper body is nearing intermediate status, but your lower body still has a long way to go. Take a look at Fierce 5 from my sig below.

You'll have to read in the nutrition section to figure out your diet. There is a macro nutrient sticky by Emma Leigh that is a must read for anyone. Nutrition isn't as simple as just telling you what to eat. Weighing portions and carb/protein/fat breakdowns are essential.
    Experience, not just theory