IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Trifecta stack + EC

Would this be good for weight loss and stength gains. I've lost a good 25 lbs and looking to gain more strength while still loosing.

Suggestions?

This would be my 3rd cycle of EC

Good-Bro Original DiabeticLifter's Avatar
    DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DiabeticLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IL-Lifter View Post
    Would this be good for weight loss and stength gains. I've lost a good 25 lbs and looking to gain more strength while still loosing.

Suggestions?

This would be my 3rd cycle of EC
    the MMv3 in the trifecta stack acts as a weight loss supp, i dont see the need to take the EC.
    You ain't nothing but a piece a cheese without the corners. In other words, you ain't never gonna be a slice, bitch

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like the idea of EC + trifecta actually. I think it should be really good.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EC has been by far the best weight loss stack Ive had and wouldnt change it for anything else. But I dont think its gonna hurt take both of them.