Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I predict Phil Heath will be sitting in the stands, see how everyone looks during prejudging, and then just say "f_ck it" and enter on the spot.

Seriously though, I'll probably have (1) Wolf, (2) Evan, (3) Dex, (4) Branch, and (5) Beyeke.

I'm dropping Branch all the way down to 4th just because I think the turn around from the quad tear is too short. I would predict a healthy Branch to win, but I don't think he's fully recovered yet.

egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Picks

1. Evan Centopani
    2. Dennis Wolf
    3. Branch Warren
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Ben Pakulski

egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) egod6044 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    I predict Phil Heath will be sitting in the stands, see how everyone looks during prejudging, and then just say "f_ck it" and enter on the spot.

Seriously though, I'll probably have (1) Wolf, (2) Evan, (3) Dex, (4) Branch, and (5) Beyeke.

I'm dropping Branch all the way down to 4th just because I think the turn around from the quad tear is too short. I would predict a healthy Branch to win, but I don't think he's fully recovered yet.
    I agree with you about Branch dude

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1-Evan
    2-Branch
    3-Wolf
    4-Dexter
    5-Beyeke
    Beast

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    1. Beyeke
    2. Evan
    3. Branch
    4. Dex
    5. Fouad
    Most interesting picks. ( please be safe and don't bet )

1. Wolf ( god that last video really has mind f**ked me with his conditioning in it, but still. )

2. Evan ( Liked what I've been seeing )

3. Branch ( I so don't want to underestimate this man. )

4. Dex ( Won it before has all the experience in the world. )

5. Lionel Beyeke ( Is Shawn Rhoden comes in super dry, he will take 5th even with the belly button issue )
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok here are my picks, and they will probably work out terrible but hey

1. Evan. I think it's his time, I think he's more complete than the rest of the guys up there and way more consistent with his conditioning than Wolf

2. Branch. I know there is the whole quad tear but this guy has proven people wrong so many times I don't feel right betting against him. Besides his quads were always a strong point so even if they are off a bit, he can still crack top 3 if he's on everywhere else

3. Wolf. He is the most variable. If he's completely 100% on (which I don't think he's been since the 2008 Olympia) he can win. If he's way off (circa 2009 Olympia) he could be out of the top 5. I'll split the difference and put him 3rd.

4. Brandon Curry. This is a pick partly because I think we saw just a glimpse of what Brandon is capable of at the Olympia and if he's able to start replicating that, watch out.

5. Ben Pakulski. This is my sleeper pick I suppose. In part because we train at the same gym (obviously biased) so I've seen his conditioning and I think that if he had brought the conditioning & fullness at the night show from the Flex Pro to prejudging he would have beaten Beyeke. I think Ben is very consistent conditioning wise and I almost always favor that.

So obviously there is who is not in the top 5. Dexter or Beyeke. Dexter has been on the decline since 2009 and I really see him getting lost in this lineup due to how complete everyone in the top 5 is and how much bigger they will be than him. Now, that said, people are off, he could finish 2nd or 3rd and it wouldn't shock me. I'm probably too low on him, but he just hasn't seemed to really put together a 'wow' physique since the 2008 olympia. Beyeke is very good, but I think that he was beatable at the Flex pro, and I think that Ben P could edge him out.

Now that said, predicting bodybuilding is like trying to predict the whether. Usually you are wrong, and typically you look like an ******* LOL.

ThePhysiqueCPA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice picks Layne, I was surprised to see Curry and Pakulski on your list.

1. Branch - He looked insane last week, quads and all. He's so grainy even if his conditioning is off a percent or 2 he can still hang.
    2. Evan - I've never really thought much of or followed him, but after seeing his MD vids I bumped him up.
    3. Dexter - I think he has the physique that the ASF wants, a little smaller sleeker than the other guys. He just has to be tighter than at the Masters.
    4. Curry - He started out here local to me and still trains here regularly. If he nails his posing and keeps his legs tight, he should place nicely.
    5. Wolf - I have a feeling he's going to be off.

prestonvh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    Hey guys,
    My wife Isabel and I will be covering the play by play for bodybuilding.com this year and this will be the thread for it. The big wigs at bodybuilding.com wanted me to open this up early to get the anticipation and interest started (like there isn't enough already ) so in any case, since we've got over a week til this thing get's going, who are your picks? Any Dark Horses? Tell you what, anyone who pics the top 5 in correct order I will rep (if that sort of thing matters to you). Or if you make a crazy prediction that turns out, I'll rep you for that too. So who are your picks? Feel free to weigh in on the women's bodybuilding, Figure, and Fitness as well. Will also rep for correct pics on those as well. If you prefer a different format to follow, you can also follow updates that we will be tweeting. My handle is @biolayne and Isabel's is @aloha_izzie

So with that said, let's see the picks!?
    When is the Pre Judging, Night Show, and awards?
    Add me up

"Every since I was a little kid I wanted to look like a freak"

Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post

When is the Pre Judging, Night Show, and awards?
    Add me up

Kurain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Dennis Wolf
    2. Branch Warren
    3. Brandon Curry
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Evan Centopani

I thought Wolf was incredible at the Olympia and got shortchanged. This is his time to shine. Branch the defending champ has apparently not lost much size due to the injury so should be right in there. Curry was awesome at the Olympia and will probably keep improving. Dex is so consistent with his conditioning I'd be amazed if he's not in the top 5. Centopani has a ton of mass but I don't think he's proportioned as well as Dex and Curry.

By the way, does anyone know if Hidetada Yamagishi is competing? I don't know if he would get in the top 5 but maybe somewhere 6-8. His conditioning is always spot on.

Dieptrife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieptrife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dieptrife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

replica bags sydney

nikeairmaxonlineaustralia eu]nike air max womens
    Currently the study, published across a journal Neurology, found folk that have lower levels coming from all omega-3 fatty acids -- found using fatty fish sorts as sardines actually salmon -- use lower brain volumes, equivalent which can about two years relating to structural brain aging
    ,nikeairmaxonlineaustralia eu]australian air max
    "NASA has become committed on the way to develop an integrated strategy for you to ensure because the specific next steps to achieve the very robotic Mars exploration program will support science, choosing longer-term human exploration and after that technology goals," NASA Administrator Charles Bolden wrote to the perfect Feb 13 letter to make sure you lawmakers on Capitol Hill
    nikeairmaxonlineaustralia eu]air max 90 australia
    Which will had to be each of our challenge one astronaut faced when he was previously tasked alongside constructing a trustworthy look-alike of their International Space Station regarding living becoming resident from the football field-sized orbiting facility
    nikeairmaxonlineaustralia eu
    [url=http://www.nikeairmaxonlineaustralia.eu]air max 90[/url]

KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KRAIVCASE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For everyone doubting evan to be in the top two, lemme tell you....A few days he came into my work (gnc, milford ct), and he looked ON! a week out and he looked ready to step on stage...its not just hype, believe it, hes going to place top 2.

Dennis
    Evan
    Branch
    Dex
    Brandon

1. Ben White
    2. Brandon Curry
    3. Branch Warren
    4. Dennis Wolf.
    5. Gustavo Badell
    Add me up

HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50) HautDeGamme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ben white first ... ^^

I'm really curious about Branch, will he be ready...
    www.Youtube.com/SaiyanGains

IG: @SaiyanPhysique

daytonajames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Branch Warren
    2. Evan Centopani
    3. Dennis Wolf
    4. Lionel Beyeke
    5. Dexter Jackson

nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Branch, because hes a fan favorite and judges love him, and size conditioning and that grainy look.
    2. Evan, delts calves and conditioning as well as aesthetics will get him there (he will deserve first)
    3. Wolf, huge from the front, but calves and hamstrings will hold him back.
    4. Lionel, a little bit beaten up from the flex pro win, take it easy since he has the olympia qualification.
    5. Fouad, pissed he didn't win the Flex Pro, definite top 5.

nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nick1993 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    haha ben white first
    Originally Posted by prestonvh View Post
    1. Ben White
    2. Brandon Curry
    3. Branch Warren
    4. Dennis Wolf.
    5. Gustavo Badell

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Branch
    2. Evan
    3. Curry
    4. Dexter
    5. Wolf

Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stoneco|d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Branch Warren
    2. Evan Centopani
    3. Dennis Wolf
    4. Dexter Jackson
    5. Fouad Abaid (either 4 or 5, I believe he will nail it)

People honestly believe Lionel will place top 5? I bet his conditioning will be nothing like most of the competitors, he will come in soft. Still believe Fouad took first at FLEX pro with Ben 2nd. Some judges are on crack, just like how they didn't give DLB the win for first PRO physique show.
    add me: www.********.com/Sam4ever
    "Obsession is just what lazy people call dedication"
    http://www.unleashedbeasts.com/beasts/sam-mansour-working-hard-pays-off/

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Branch Warren
    2. Evan Centopani
    3. Gustavo Badell
    4. Dexter "The Blade" Jackson
    5. Lionel Beyeke

However it turns out, it'll be a pleaesure to be able to watch it on bb.com

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. wolf
    2. centaponi
    3. branch
    4. dex
    5. gustavo

prolly a lil wild for branch in 3rd, but oh well

Rise Up From Muspelheim cdeffenbaugh's Avatar
    cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. Layne
    2. Branch
    3. Wolf
    4. Centaponi
    5. Dex
    6. Gustavo

bet on it.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    going out tomorrow to buy snacks, energy drinks and 2lbs of beef for dat der home made beef jerky.

awwwwyeeeeeah.jpg
    lófasz

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hmmm... I think Curry's condition at the Olympia was a fluke. We'll see if he can duplicate that look so soon.

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    going out tomorrow to buy snacks, energy drinks and 2lbs of beef for dat der home made beef jerky.

awwwwyeeeeeah.jpg
    Ever made the homemade beef jerky using ground beef in the oven. They sell kits at Wal-Mart. Stuff is loaded with sodium thises and thats, but it's really tasty!

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mrusa85 View Post
    Ever made the homemade beef jerky using ground beef in the oven. They sell kits at Wal-Mart. Stuff is loaded with sodium thises and thats, but it's really tasty!
    No wal-mart here though (EU). I might make pork jerky seeing as beef is expensive as hell lol.
    lófasz

Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wakegrl0021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GoHeavy1 View Post
    im torn between wanting branch to win or evan. if either man wins, i will be happy. evan has done so much hard work this year to be in his best shape, and the universal video's of his journey were amazing. branch on the other hand is a beast, and is always my top pick.

Top 5:
    Branch
    Evan
    Wolf
    Curry
    Dex
    I feel the same way!

co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) co1e_train is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This might sound stupid but the mens bodybuilding Pre-J and Finals are still both on saturday right? I know there has been some changes to rules to different shows but I just wanted to make sure because on bb.com it said the webcast starts tomorrow?
    Six Star Pro Nutrition Lead Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/six-star-pro/six-star-pro.htm

B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM Health Fitness Specialist Certified
    www.trainwithcole.com -> Physique Transformation Coaching
    YouTube: trainwithcole
    IG: @coledreyer
    Twitter: @ColeD117
    Snap Chat: coledreyer117

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

chevyman1120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up The Top 5 Arnold Classic winners

Jay Cutler
    Dexter Jackson
    Ronnie Coleman
    Johnnie Jackson
    Lee Priest

Rise Up From Muspelheim cdeffenbaugh's Avatar
    cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cdeffenbaugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know where layne will be in c-bus this weekend