Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bordeaux is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Bordeaux's Workout Journal

Hello everyone! Is is awesome to be part of something so big, Bodybuilding.com. Currently I weigh 183lbs and I am 6'1". I have always been the skinny kid in school and now through my adulthood I am still skinny kid out of my friends, (one of which is a bodybuilder/trainer). I hate the hard work that is involved in working out. I absolutely dispise it (being honest), and that is the reason I have never workedout in my life. Pretty much being lazy. I have come to a point in my life now where I am 25yrs old, and I need to do something. I have received a desk job and started packing on some pounds. I gained 40lbs in a few months just from not being as active I used to (I used to skateboard everyday, still do a day here and there). I have been working out for the past 2 weeks just trying to get myself into the mindset of this new lifestyle. Well I am there now...the addiction stage. I enjoy working out now, and do NOT enjoy rest days :P. My nutrition is dookie but I will make it better over time. Here I will be logging my workouts to help me keep track of weight and quantity of each exercise I am doing. Also to see my progress. That's key in my motivation (^.^)d . Hopefully this will also turnout to be motivatoin for other people aswell. If there is any suggestions or advice please leave comments. I am a noob at bodybuilding and still have a lot to learn. Support is also welcomed!

Bordeaux
    You can follow me and my progress here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145813211&p=902061431#post902061431

"I don't workout to be healthy."

"I work out to look sexy as F***."

"... naked."

mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrjiggyfly21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck to you, man! It's great to see you trying to make a positive change from the lazy lifestyle...haha. The addiction kicks in quick, I know it all too well...

Just make sure you find a good routine, and STICK WITH IT! So many people fail because they don't see quick gains and lose the motivation. If you find a good plan, make continual progress, and see it through, you'll get to where you want to be. And then you'll want to get even further.

oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) oddballrunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bordeaux View Post
    Hello everyone! Is is awesome to be part of something so big, Bodybuilding.com. Currently I weigh 183lbs and I am 6'1". I have always been the skinny kid in school and now through my adulthood I am still skinny kid out of my friends, (one of which is a bodybuilder/trainer). I hate the hard work that is involved in working out. I absolutely dispise it (being honest), and that is the reason I have never workedout in my life. Pretty much being lazy. I have come to a point in my life now where I am 25yrs old, and I need to do something. I have received a desk job and started packing on some pounds. I gained 40lbs in a few months just from not being as active I used to (I used to skateboard everyday, still do a day here and there). I have been working out for the past 2 weeks just trying to get myself into the mindset of this new lifestyle. Well I am there now...the addiction stage. I enjoy working out now, and do NOT enjoy rest days :P. My nutrition is dookie but I will make it better over time. Here I will be logging my workouts to help me keep track of weight and quantity of each exercise I am doing. Also to see my progress. That's key in my motivation (^.^)d . Hopefully this will also turnout to be motivatoin for other people aswell. If there is any suggestions or advice please leave comments. I am a noob at bodybuilding and still have a lot to learn. Support is also welcomed!

Bordeaux
    I am in the exact same boat as you it was weird reading your post as it sounded just like me... from the skateboarding to the new desk job and adding weight I to have always been skinny ~120# until my new job where i went to 145# in 2 months. So i decided to start going to the gym to bulk up. Its crazy keep up the work man and check out my before and now sometime.