Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)

Why do I keep binging...

Recently I've been binging once a week it seems... If anything I've gained about 2 pounds of actual fat. It's embarrassing to myself, my family, and my peers. I tell them my goals and when I want to reach it, and obviously nothing has happened in terms of progression.

I want to figure out why I keep binging. I'm switching my bread out for oats now which I'm okay with, I enjoy oats with some cinnamon and splenda.

I do a 6 day workout schedule, quite a bit of volume and each day has a compound exercise. My 6th day is a fullbody compound day. My calories are 1850-1950 or so. My carbs are roughly 100-105 and my protein is 210+.

Could it be my calories are too low that my body feels suppressed and I give up? Are my carbs too low, not meeting a satisfying amount per day?

I'm strict on my workout schedule and what I eat, but when that binge comes it sure comes.. In my mornings I only have 1 scoop of whey with water, and don't eat till 2PM-4PM, that is my first meal. Then my second meal is at 11:20PM roughly, after I get home from the gym. I need to fix this constant failure.

Am I just being weak? How have you guys overcome your frequent binges?

Maybe I already know the solution but am looking for pity, I'm not sure. But I know I need help or advice or something, I need to beat this. So far I'm down 70lbs since last February.

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well maybe you have BED (binge eating disorder). It can be from too much restriction (calories could be too low), or because of an underlying issue or suppressed emotions. You might want to talk to a psychologist and try to figure out why you keep bingeing.

StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000) StitchT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DarthInvadeHer View Post
    Well maybe you have BED (binge eating disorder). It can be from too much restriction (calories could be too low), or because of an underlying issue or suppressed emotions. You might want to talk to a psychologist and try to figure out why you keep bingeing.
    Hope that's not the situation. I lost 70lbs with little trouble, I don't see why my diet is such a problem now. I did also change up my routine in October to an actual routine instead of some p90x/insanity. So maybe my demand for calories are much higher...

I don't have money for a psychologist lool.

NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickA44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    do you allow yourself a cheat meal?

A lot of people do it once a week or 2 or 3 times a month

If you don't give in and have a little something you enjoy , sooner or later most people cave and binge
    Carolina Panthers

#clanginandbangin

Originally Posted by NickA44 View Post
    do you allow yourself a cheat meal?

A lot of people do it once a week or 2 or 3 times a month

If you don't give in and have a little something you enjoy , sooner or later most people cave and binge
    No I don't, I always fear to have a cheat meal for a few reasons.
    1. I think it may lead to binging(lol)
    2. I can't count calories for most things I'd cheat on...

DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthInvadeHer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try IIFYM.

Unless that will lead to a binge.

Try IIFYM.

Unless that will lead to a binge.
    I think it would lead to binging.

I want to atleast have 2 strong weeks, I'm sure I can over-come this binge if I stay strong for 2 weeks. It seems that I can't enjoy tasty food because it then shifts my mind into a craving state and I just go crazy.

Originally Posted by StitchT View Post
    I think it would lead to binging.

I want to atleast have 2 strong weeks, I'm sure I can over-come this binge if I stay strong for 2 weeks. It seems that I can't enjoy tasty food because it then shifts my mind into a craving state and I just go crazy.
    I know exactly what you're talking about and I have BED. I know you said you don't have money for a psychologist but would your insurance cover it? I highly suggest it because it seems like you have it too.

I know exactly what you're talking about and I have BED. I know you said you don't have money for a psychologist but would your insurance cover it? I highly suggest it because it seems like you have it too.
    I'm actually not sure if any sort of medical coverage takes care of that here in Canada, considering I'm 19 and I don't have free healthcare for certain things.

I'm curious as to what a psychologist would even do for me? How would he diagnose and treat BED?

feelsbadwoman.

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would check out Intermittent Fasting in conjunction with IIFYM. If you can hold out til late in the day (when you are likely to binge) then your 1500 calorie meal will seem like a binge (and still fall within your calorie limits for the day).

That being said, if by "binging" you mean eating a tub of Ben and Jerry's using a Snickers as a spoon, I don't know what to tell you.

I'm actually not sure if any sort of medical coverage takes care of that here in Canada, considering I'm 19 and I don't have free healthcare for certain things.

I'm curious as to what a psychologist would even do for me? How would he diagnose and treat BED?

feelsbadwoman.
    Haha, well I found out from experience that you want to talk to one who specializes in this. They're there to help you figure out the cause(s) of the binges and just to talk about anything - very helpful imo. They also give you suggestions as to what you should do to try to stop the bingeing.

Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Esaulperez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can you post your exact diet and times you eat.. I think that's the.problem.

gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000) gottalift78 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Recently I've been binging once a week it seems... If anything I've gained about 2 pounds of actual fat. It's embarrassing to myself, my family, and my peers. I tell them my goals and when I want to reach it, and obviously nothing has happened in terms of progression.

I want to figure out why I keep binging. I'm switching my bread out for oats now which I'm okay with, I enjoy oats with some cinnamon and splenda.

I do a 6 day workout schedule, quite a bit of volume and each day has a compound exercise. My 6th day is a fullbody compound day. My calories are 1850-1950 or so. My carbs are roughly 100-105 and my protein is 210+.

Could it be my calories are too low that my body feels suppressed and I give up? Are my carbs too low, not meeting a satisfying amount per day?

I'm strict on my workout schedule and what I eat, but when that binge comes it sure comes.. In my mornings I only have 1 scoop of whey with water, and don't eat till 2PM-4PM, that is my first meal. Then my second meal is at 11:20PM roughly, after I get home from the gym. I need to fix this constant failure.

Am I just being weak? How have you guys overcome your frequent binges?

Maybe I already know the solution but am looking for pity, I'm not sure. But I know I need help or advice or something, I need to beat this. So far I'm down 70lbs since last February.

A few things.

1. It is lack of self control. If you have a goal set in your mind, keep it there and don't allow yourself to slip up. I am currently dieting and it blows, but i see the end of the road and nothing is going to block me.

2. get support. find a friend, family member, who ever that can keep you accountable for your actions.

3. it is easy to binge especially if you are trying to cut weight. Your body craves the foods that you just took out and its very very tempting. remember, self control.

4. do not get down about your slip up. it happens. what you need to do is take the mistake, learn from it and apply it to the future as motivation.

5. drink more water and eat more fiber. You will feel full.

6. this is a weird one.. when ever i want to cheat or someones eating like **** around me, while im eating, i mentally think that what im consuming is what ever im craving or thinking about... it works, its a weird trick ive learned but it works.

7. good luck.
    If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.

nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No I don't, I always fear to have a cheat meal for a few reasons.
    1. I think it may lead to binging(lol)
    2. I can't count calories for most things I'd cheat on...
    If you cannot count calories for most things you would cheat on, I'd have serious reservations as to whether you know the calories of the foods you do eat.

I'm great like Gatsby coaltrain75's Avatar
    coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coaltrain75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am in the process of getting my bachelors in psychology and I don't think he needs a Psychologist unless you are suffering from mild or serve depression or you have a lot of stress in your life and all of the stress overwhelms you and causes you to binge. But when you have your cheat day is it on a day where you are burning off all of the extra calories your body is consuming? And how much cardio are you doing? And how I overcome my binges is allowing myself once a week to have any meal I am craving whether its pizza or a burger or anything really but i proportion it. If i am craving something like a sugary drink I will drink like a Powerade Zero because its nice and sweet and it takes care of my sugar craving. But the only real way for you to overcome these binges and lack of weight loss is that you have to really want to lose it. You have to push yourself harder and harder that is the only way you will see results you want.

bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000)
    everyone wants to binge while cutting just like you do, you have to want your goal bad enough not to binge tho, its called dedication and self control , you should look into it man, food aint worth it
    Hey

matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JVRICHARDS View Post
    I would check out Intermittent Fasting in conjunction with IIFYM. If you can hold out til late in the day (when you are likely to binge) then your 1500 calorie meal will seem like a binge (and still fall within your calorie limits for the day).

That being said, if by "binging" you mean eating a tub of Ben and Jerry's using a Snickers as a spoon, I don't know what to tell you.
    I second this. I down a 1000 calorie meal every night before bed while staying within my calorie limit for the day. Totally eliminates my urge to cheat

Originally Posted by JVRICHARDS View Post

My binges can be pretty nasty. I guess I go two ways on binging, eat a crap-load at once. And eat crap all day till I sleep.

Haha, well I found out from experience that you want to talk to one who specializes in this. They're there to help you figure out the cause(s) of the binges and just to talk about anything - very helpful imo. They also give you suggestions as to what you should do to try to stop the bingeing.
    I can't doubt this, who knows maybe I will need a psychologist lol.

Originally Posted by Esaulperez View Post
    Can you post your exact diet and times you eat.. I think that's the.problem.
    8-9AM
    I have 1 scoop of whey with water.

2-4PM
    4oz chicken breast
    1/2 fatfree cottage cheese
    1/2 eggwhites with fatfree cheese
    almost 2 cups of veggies
    1/2 oatmeal

Post workout(11PM)
    1 scoop whey

Dinner(11:20PM)
    8oz chicken breast
    1/2 cottage cheese
    1 cup eggwhites with 2 slices of cheese
    almost 2 cups of veggies
    1 cup oatmeal

Pre-bed
    1 scoop of dat dere Trutein Cinnabon

I eat this certain diet I worked out because it helps keep my protein macros high, I have no problem with it(except for when I complain about repetition of meal but I get over it haha)

I drink the shakes to help with hitting my macros, not for anabolic/catabolic timing.
    Originally Posted by gottalift78 View Post
    A few things.

1. It is lack of self control. If you have a goal set in your mind, keep it there and don't allow yourself to slip up. I am currently dieting and it blows, but i see the end of the road and nothing is going to block me.

2. get support. find a friend, family member, who ever that can keep you accountable for your actions.

3. it is easy to binge especially if you are trying to cut weight. Your body craves the foods that you just took out and its very very tempting. remember, self control.

4. do not get down about your slip up. it happens. what you need to do is take the mistake, learn from it and apply it to the future as motivation.

5. drink more water and eat more fiber. You will feel full.

6. this is a weird one.. when ever i want to cheat or someones eating like **** around me, while im eating, i mentally think that what im consuming is what ever im craving or thinking about... it works, its a weird trick ive learned but it works.

7. good luck.
    Thanks a lot, encouraging post.

Originally Posted by nabokov7 View Post
    If you cannot count calories for most things you would cheat on, I'd have serious reservations as to whether you know the calories of the foods you do eat.
    I know how to count calories, don't belittle my knowledge. When you cheat on a meal, the point is to CHEAT, correct? Not to count the macros or calories, right? Sorry if I come off edgy, but it's unnecessary to post a comment such as. I'd cheat on stuff I like, like Spaghetti with alfredo sauce and cheese. Am I going to sit there and measure out the cheese and sauce, aswell as the spaghetti? Personally I wouldn't.

Originally Posted by coaltrain75 View Post
    I am in the process of getting my bachelors in psychology and I don't think he needs a Psychologist unless you are suffering from mild or serve depression or you have a lot of stress in your life and all of the stress overwhelms you and causes you to binge. But when you have your cheat day is it on a day where you are burning off all of the extra calories your body is consuming? And how much cardio are you doing? And how I overcome my binges is allowing myself once a week to have any meal I am craving whether its pizza or a burger or anything really but i proportion it. If i am craving something like a sugary drink I will drink like a Powerade Zero because its nice and sweet and it takes care of my sugar craving. But the only real way for you to overcome these binges and lack of weight loss is that you have to really want to lose it. You have to push yourself harder and harder that is the only way you will see results you want.
    I've had a past of pretty bad depression. Now it's VERY minor. Also I'm stressed out pretty much all the time. Can you imagine a teenager with problems in school, family, money, and problems figuring out his future? Haha. You're right on pushing myself harder, I've come this far, no need to screw it all up.

Originally Posted by bf527365 View Post
    everyone wants to binge while cutting just like you do, you have to want your goal bad enough not to binge tho, its called dedication and self control , you should look into it man, food aint worth it
    Please, I know dedication and self-control. I pulled that line pretty good for a year. Just these past few months have been completely whack. You're right though, on that note I should step my game up. Food is worth it, we're after all human beings here to enjoy our lives right . I just have to find the right time to enjoy food -_-...

Originally Posted by matt1942 View Post
    I second this. I down a 1000 calorie meal every night before bed while staying within my calorie limit for the day. Totally eliminates my urge to cheat
    I think I'm following IF? My meals are pretty far spaced, pretty much fasting till my first meal.

Unfortunately I'm in the midst of a binge... Had a large order of popeyes with sides, extra biscuit. And keep snacking on ice cream. Now I'm having 2 small burgers for dinner and going to watch a movie so I'll be having popcorn.

Tomorrow, I want you all to hear, TOMORROW is the day I combat this bull****. I can't continue this. Everyone in the LF section has been very supportive in one way or another, since the beginning of my weight-loss to now my cut. Thanks guys.

Only exception I can place is 4 days total. 1 is my cousins birthday, they're doing it at Buffalo Wild Wings. I'll order 20 boneless wings. That roughly comes to 2000 calories(Long ago I actually calculated this lol) and my 3 scoops of whey total. It'll put me at 2400 calories. The other 3 days I go out to a sports camp in Muskoka Woods where they have a buffet style eating, 3 times a day. In a normal sitting with people around me, for some reason, I get full quickly off eating slowly. In my own home though this never happens. I'll be walking/hiking the whole day though so this should atleast aid a bit.

But every other, any other day I will be strong. I have no problem going to the gym, picture a teenager working out, right? We love it lol. My diet is spot too, but when the binge crave comes, I lose it.

DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by matt1942 View Post
    yeah it works for me aswell, i.e. I eat few calories during afternoon so I deserve to eat more at night. Just don't drive crazy and get 3000cals in a minute LOL.

matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt1942 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Op. not to sound like a dick but it sounds like you just need to punch yourself in the balls to remind yourelf that your a man and suck it up. cutting is hard and takes dicipline. Im sure if you want it bad enough you can do it.

DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaniSP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sure you need some discipline to stop eating everything you find in front of you I suggest removing completely sugars and fruit juices and coke since all these are very rich on fast carbs which tend to be addictive. You will suffer a bit the first week then you will notice some improvement.

Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My binges can be pretty nasty. I guess I go two ways on binging, eat a crap-load at once. And eat crap all day till I sleep.

I can't doubt this, who knows maybe I will need a psychologist lol.

8-9AM
    I have 1 scoop of whey with water.

2-4PM
    4oz chicken breast
    1/2 fatfree cottage cheese
    1/2 eggwhites with fatfree cheese
    almost 2 cups of veggies
    1/2 oatmeal

Post workout(11PM)
    1 scoop whey

Dinner(11:20PM)
    8oz chicken breast
    1/2 cottage cheese
    1 cup eggwhites with 2 slices of cheese
    almost 2 cups of veggies
    1 cup oatmeal

Pre-bed
    1 scoop of dat dere Trutein Cinnabon

I eat this certain diet I worked out because it helps keep my protein macros high, I have no problem with it(except for when I complain about repetition of meal but I get over it haha)

I drink the shakes to help with hitting my macros, not for anabolic/catabolic timing.

Thanks a lot, encouraging post.

I know how to count calories, don't belittle my knowledge. When you cheat on a meal, the point is to CHEAT, correct? Not to count the macros or calories, right? Sorry if I come off edgy, but it's unnecessary to post a comment such as. I'd cheat on stuff I like, like Spaghetti with alfredo sauce and cheese. Am I going to sit there and measure out the cheese and sauce, aswell as the spaghetti? Personally I wouldn't.

I've had a past of pretty bad depression. Now it's VERY minor. Also I'm stressed out pretty much all the time. Can you imagine a teenager with problems in school, family, money, and problems figuring out his future? Haha. You're right on pushing myself harder, I've come this far, no need to screw it all up.

Please, I know dedication and self-control. I pulled that line pretty good for a year. Just these past few months have been completely whack. You're right though, on that note I should step my game up. Food is worth it, we're after all human beings here to enjoy our lives right . I just have to find the right time to enjoy food -_-...

I think I'm following IF? My meals are pretty far spaced, pretty much fasting till my first meal.

Unfortunately I'm in the midst of a binge... Had a large order of popeyes with sides, extra biscuit. And keep snacking on ice cream. Now I'm having 2 small burgers for dinner and going to watch a movie so I'll be having popcorn.

Tomorrow, I want you all to hear, TOMORROW is the day I combat this bull****. I can't continue this. Everyone in the LF section has been very supportive in one way or another, since the beginning of my weight-loss to now my cut. Thanks guys.

Only exception I can place is 4 days total. 1 is my cousins birthday, they're doing it at Buffalo Wild Wings. I'll order 20 boneless wings. That roughly comes to 2000 calories(Long ago I actually calculated this lol) and my 3 scoops of whey total. It'll put me at 2400 calories. The other 3 days I go out to a sports camp in Muskoka Woods where they have a buffet style eating, 3 times a day. In a normal sitting with people around me, for some reason, I get full quickly off eating slowly. In my own home though this never happens. I'll be walking/hiking the whole day though so this should atleast aid a bit.

But every other, any other day I will be strong. I have no problem going to the gym, picture a teenager working out, right? We love it lol. My diet is spot too, but when the binge crave comes, I lose it.
    You pretty much explained the root of your problem in this post alone. Your diet seems fine, however, it's too restricted - and if that's all you eat every day, then it will trigger those cravings hard core. Compound that with high stress and mild depression and you'll end up losing focus and binging as a result.

I know this first hand because I went trough the exact same problems you're going through a few years back. I would binge ever weekend after getting off from work and hardly eating much throughout the week. I just completely lost it after a while and decided to just quit exercising and eating healthy again. I had completely lost all of my progress within 2 years and went right back to being the fat slob I was for most of my life. What I'm trying to say here is; Regain your composure and focus before you end up like I did. Rethink your priorities and go for it, man. Don't deprive yourself, either. If you're gonna cheat, cheat. At least every two weeks. And don't just binge out to the point of discomfort.

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yep. Your diet is too restrictive. You can't keep it so you flip **** and eat junk.

IIFYM. 150g of protein, 2000 cals. See if IF fits for you.

RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotaPride is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll second the Intermittent Fasting, I always eat a massive meal at night time regardless of what I have eaten during the day. So I just took breakfast and lunch out of the equation. Win-win. I get to lose fat and eat a massive meal every single night.
    www.leangains.com

"Significant Change Requires Significant Pain"

Originally Posted by Tuberacer View Post
    You pretty much explained the root of your problem in this post alone. Your diet seems fine, however, it's too restricted - and if that's all you eat every day, then it will trigger those cravings hard core. Compound that with high stress and mild depression and you'll end up losing focus and binging as a result.

I know this first hand because I went trough the exact same problems you're going through a few years back. I would binge ever weekend after getting off from work and hardly eating much throughout the week. I just completely lost it after a while and decided to just quit exercising and eating healthy again. I had completely lost all of my progress within 2 years and went right back to being the fat slob I was for most of my life. What I'm trying to say here is; Regain your composure and focus before you end up like I did. Rethink your priorities and go for it, man. Don't deprive yourself, either. If you're gonna cheat, cheat. At least every two weeks. And don't just binge out to the point of discomfort.
    Thanks, very helpful.

So then how would I fit 210g+ of protein IIFYM style? I'm thinking maybe having 1, moderate cheat meal a week. This might help.

Thanks, very helpful.

So then how would I fit 210g+ of protein IIFYM style? I'm thinking maybe having 1, moderate cheat meal a week. This might help.
    150g should honestly be enough, easy enough with a couple protein shakes during the day.

Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikistyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That diet is way restricted! That is the root of the problem right there. As mentioned have a cheat MEAL or even day (no 10k cals day tho lol) at least once a week. Outside of that, control man. Try some coffee (or caffeine pills) to suppress hunger. IF does the trick for me! When i went off it for 2 months i binged like a mu'****a and set me back 5kgs gained (ive dropped that and then some now tho :P)! Cause as soon as i eat, hungry from there out. So i save till the end of the day and I literally cant blow my calories in that 1 (maybe sometimes 2) meal(s). IF nukes hunger aswell. I almost have to MAKE myself eat lol Lot of good advice so far, so see what works op!

nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nabokov7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Being tetchy over somebody telling you they have reservations as to whether you may be adding your calories up correctly is churlish. I've said so in a very considered manner - I'm not going to pour molasses into the palms of your hands. Appreciate that some of the advice you will receive in this forum is very direct and honest (read that to mean "useful"). I see some others have posted their thoughts rather more colourfully à la "punch yourself in the balls".

To respond to your counterpoint: the point of a cheat day is to "cheat". That doesn't mean you lose all sense and hammer down beyond reason a feast. If your training and routine is not teaching you discipline and if you're not learning to appreciate what you need rather than what you want, then there are people out there doing better than you. Accept that.

And I never belittled your knowledge - I simply raised the possibility you may be counting your calories incorrectly (something we all have done to varying degrees and especially when starting out). However, as you have already taken offence: if you find you don't know even the approximate caloric value of foods you choose to gorge on your cheat days, your knowledge IS lacking. Put a piece of cheese I regularly eat in front of me and I'll give you a pretty good approximation of how many calories it contains.

kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't want it bad enough. Simple as That. When you want it as badly as you want to breathe then, and only then will you achieve what you set out to achieve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

I rape back

IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IgboMeso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had some appetite problems in the past. You have to focus more on eating real foods and high volume meals. Massive salads, huge plates of broccoli and cauliflower. Maybe even 200grams of oats pwo. Of your stomach is full with healthy food, there won't be space for other stuff.
    "THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!"
    "Every time something get a little hard, you quit, you call momma. I dare you to take a little pain. I dare you!"

*Misc Photography Crew*

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/IgboMeso/