PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PedigreeJF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why?Why do we want it?

Why do we work out? why do we go to extreme lengths to achieve that perfect physique and why do people fail.

First of all peope get caught up in the idea that its easy, its not easy and never will be easy, it wasnt easy to build the first plane so we have to think of ourselves that way, we wont wake up in the morning as high performing machines, we will wake up normally. but JUST THINK ABOUT IT, we will wake up one day and say YES, my last couple of years has brought me to acheive my dreams. Thats what you long for, creating what you think is impossible.

For all the men out there, we want to be big, we want to be strong, we want the women to stare in amazement at us. When we reach our goals and look like our dream us, we kknow out complete and utter didication payed off..

I use to be fat, but i didnt one day wake up and change who i am, i observed myseld like we all do, i cahnged ebcause i was sick of thinking of myself as less than a human being. so i dropped all that weight and now im in the best shape of my life and still longing for better. BECAUSE i want it. like you all do, like you all will do.

People fail ebcause they thought '' Hate Core, Hate Cardio, Hate work'' they are failures until they realise that change is always better.

SO when you wake up in the morning and eat your food that is only hurting you more. remember you always have time to change, and the sooner you do, the better you will feel. Trust me, i live it..
    Last edited by PedigreeJF; 02-22-2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: spelling mistake