Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

blue steel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit blue steel's BodySpace

OxyElite Pro Off Cycle Withdrawal

I've been off of OxyElite for a while.
    It worked great but I'm kind of afraid to start taking it again, because the withdrawals were horrible when I cycled off.
    It lasted for about a week or so but it felt like a month..
    So, I was wondering if there's any other supplements you can take during the off cycle to lessen the withdrawal symptoms?

tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit tubemode12's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by blue steel View Post
    I've been off of OxyElite for a while.
    It worked great but I'm kind of afraid to start taking it again, because the withdrawals were horrible when I cycled off.
    It lasted for about a week or so but it felt like a month..
    So, I was wondering if there's any other supplements you can take during the off cycle to lessen the withdrawal symptoms?
    Keep taking it. Just slowly wean yourself off by gradually decreasing your dosage.

mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mglover92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by tubemode12 View Post
    Keep taking it. Just slowly wean yourself off by gradually decreasing your dosage.
    what were your withdrawal symptoms like?

I did, I took just one pill a day the final week and a half or so. Should I try every other day then?

Originally Posted by mglover92 View Post
    what were your withdrawal symptoms like?
    Somewhat of a headache, but not too bad.
    But for almost a week I felt like I was taking sleeping pills and the whole day I felt like I just woke up from a terrible sleep.
    Also, made me cranky and irritated with mood swings.

Would it help if I took a green tea supplement or coffee?
    But then I don't think it's the caffeine, I think it might be because of the 1,3-dimethylamylamine.

tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) tubemode12 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit tubemode12's BodySpace
    Yes. Try taking it every other day.

Yes. Try taking it every other day.
    I guess I'll take the chance and try that out. Thanks!