Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    My Hustle like its Muscle TheLastMaverick's Avatar
    TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50)

TheLastMavericks log to Collegiate Wrestling

"Off season work leads to post season success"
    This is a quote I live by as I train for wrestling 12 months out of a year.

A little bit about me, I started wrestling my sophomore year in high school, and fell in the love with the sport. I love every moment I spend on the mat and in the weight room. I lettered all three years I wrestled in high school, and was the most improved wrestler last year with a 4th place finish. This year my goal was to win the state championship, but I fell just short of that goal. And I'll never get a chance to accomplish that goal the rest of my life. But my wrestling career is not over, I was extended an offer during the Metro Dual tournament from the school I am planning on studying at, and I am excited to compete at the next level.

My best numbers were:
    Bench 250
    Incline 255
    Squat 340
    Deadlift 430
    Row 300

I wrestled 160 this year, but I am cutting to 152 for Liberty Nationals in KC.
    Upcoming Tournaments I plan on wrestling in:
    Liberty Nationals (American Crown) Championships
    Midwest Folkstyle Championships
    Nebraska AAU State
    Nebraska USA State
    Midwest Classic Nationals
    Brute Nationals
    Nebraska Junior State Freestyle and Greco-Roman
    Northern Plains Regional Freestyle and Greco-Roman

Sunday I began lifting again with Chest and today with Back. I also practiced today with one of the coaches at my school. I will practice Monday-Thursday this week and prob lift Tuesday and Wednesday before leaving on Friday. I will be lifting probably 4 times a week, and wrestling as much as possible at my school, my rival school(know their coaches and friends kids on their team), and at a wrestling club ran by an Alum from my school who was an Olympic Alternate for Greco. Also my lifts have definately gone down, so my lifts may appear lulzy for a little while.
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆

TheManTheMythTheLegend-TheLaStMaveriCK *uNOmav*
    ~So||JOOCY~

"Nothing great ever comes without a sacrifice"

TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheLastMaverick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, I took the last 2 days off from lifting due to the fact that I am a pussy(jokes) and don't want to be sore, and be fresh for Liberty Nationals. I trained Tuesday, Wednesday, and today with my Coach, and some of my teammates. We worked a lot on gymnastics and shifting weight through many different exercises. I drilled a lot, focusing mostly on my high crotch as my go-to shot, and did some live wrestling, and got some good workouts this week. I leave tomorrow for Liberty and will get another workout in on my own to get down to weight.

I am going to start lifting 4 days per week, starting next week
    Day 1: Legs
    Day 2: Chest/Triceps
    Day 3: Back/Biceps
    Day 4: Shoulders

Also, I won't be going to Midwest Championships, will take next weekend off, then will have AAU State, and USA State. Next week my schedule will probably look like this:
    Monday- Legs
    Tuesday- Wrestling
    Wednesday- Chest/Triceps
    Thursday- Wrestling
    Friday- Back/Biceps
    Saturday- Shoulders
    Sunday- Off

I'll start updating more often, just been a busy week with school work.

~So||JOOCY~

So I got back from Liberty Nationals and finished 7th in the tournament, lost in the Consolation Quarterfinals in OT. But there was somewhat of a bad call imo that tied the match in the 3rd period. I did an outside trip and both of my feet landed in bounds but the ref called it out or time was out, I dont really know, which would have won me the match. It is all good, I just need to keep working so I make the ref a non issue in my matches. Next up is AAU State, also I may go to Corn Cob Nationals instead of USA State in order to get more competition. And Brute Nationals and Midwest Classic Nationals are the same weekend this year. So I will go to Midwest Classic so I can spend Easter at home with my family. Also will wrestle Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week.

Monday - Legs(First time hitting them in a couple weeks)
    Squat 3x10 Working off a 300 MAX since I'm going to work into my old maxes gradually. All Squats are high bar ATG.
    195x10
    210x10
    225x13!!! This was huge because last time I squatted I could only do 225x5 and 245x3.
    Leg Press 3x10 First time doing these ever so not sure how much weight to do.
    180x10
    230x10
    270x10 PR!
    Leg Extensions 3x10
    120x10
    140x10
    160x10 PR!
    Leg Curls 3x10
    100x10
    110x10
    120x7 PR! Drop 110x3
    Calf Extensions 3xFailure Don't really count the reps on these
    115xFailure
    130xFailure
    145xFailure

Notes: All in all a great workout, one of my most best complete Leg workouts ever so this was a big day. Tomorrow I am wrestling!

~So||JOOCY~

My coach couldnt practice today due to injury, so not sure if I will be able to practice at all this week. So I decided to get a lift in.

Chest/Triceps
    Bench Press 3x10 Working off a 210 Max
    135x10
    145x10
    160x8 Drop 155x3
    Incline Bench 3x10 180 Max
    115x10
    125x10
    135x10
    Pec Deck Fly 3x10
    90x10
    105x10
    120x10
    Tricep Extension 3x8
    60x8
    70x8
    80x8
    Rope Pushdowns 3x8
    80x8
    90x8
    100x8
    Dips
    Didn't really count the reps but did some with 45lbs, some BW, some with 45lbs again, then with 25lbs, then finished with BW again.

Notes: Pretty good workout, definitely room for improvement, just gonna have to get after it some more.

~So||JOOCY~

Couldn't practice again today, but I should be able to tomorrow, so hit some Back/Biceps.

Back/Biceps
    Machine Preacher Curl 3x8
    40x8
    55x8
    65x8
    Hammer Curl 3x8
    25sx8
    30sx8
    35sx8
    Concentration Curls 3x8 First time doing these
    20x8
    25x8
    30x8 PR! Been awhile so wasnt sure how much to do on biceps, shouldve done more. Will hit harder next time.
    Lat Pulldowns
    Underhand 3x10 First time also
    80x10
    90x10
    100x10 PR!
    Overhand 3x10
    100x10
    110x10
    120x10
    Bent Over Rows 3x8 Working off 245 Max
    170x8
    185x8
    195x12 Fuark
    Cable Rows 3x8 First time aswell lol
    100x8
    110x8
    120x8 PR!

Notes: good workout, good pump, Bent Over Rows felt great, need to get it back up to where it was before. Also I have come up with my goals for the end of Summer:
    Squat: 405
    Bench: 295
    Incline: 265
    Row: 345
    OHP: 225

~So||JOOCY~

Ok so yea, lifted again. Not practicing til next week.

Shoulders
    Shoulder Press 3x10 Working off 150 Max
    100x10
    105x10
    115x14
    Rear Delt Fly 3x10 Never done this before
    100x10 Wasn't sure if I was doing it correctly
    80x10
    90x10 Will probably go a little lighter next time and focus on my form, then work up.
    Shrugs 3x10
    185x10
    205x10
    225x10
    Lateral Raises 3x8
    20sx8
    22.5sx8
    25sx8
    Front Raises 3x8
    20sx8
    22.5sx8
    25sx8

Notes: Overall this week was pretty good as far as lifting goes. Next week will be even better tho, I'll try and get some starting pics up this weekend.

~So||JOOCY~

Legs
    Squat 3x10 315 Max
    205x10
    220x10
    235x12 Holy **** this felt good. Getting closer to my PR!
    Leg Press 3x10
    230x10
    270x10
    320x10 PR!
    Leg Extensions 3x10
    135x10
    150x10
    165x10 PR!
    Leg Curl 3x10
    100x10
    110x10
    120x10 PR!
    Calf Extensions 3xFailure
    120xFailure
    135xFailure
    150xFailure

Notes: Another good leg workout. 2 in a row might be a record for me lol. Hit some good PRs today and I can feel myself getting stronger. Tomorrow I will hit Chest/Triceps!

~So||JOOCY~

Chest/Triceps
    Bench Press 3x10 215 Max
    140x10
    150x10
    160x10
    Incline Press 3x10 185 Max
    120x10
    130x10
    140x8 Drop 135x4
    Pec Deck Fly 3x10
    90x10
    105x10
    120x10
    Tricep Extension 3x8
    60x8
    70x8
    80x8
    Rope Pushdowns 3x8
    90x8
    100x8
    110x8
    Dips 3x8
    BWx8
    BWx8
    BWx8

Notes: My right shoulder has been giving me some problems since an accident I had a couple weeks ago. But it should heel up soon enough, and my numbers have not been affected too much, but I can definitely feel it hurting when I lift, and even when I am not lifting. But back to wrestling tomorrow! Prepping for AAU State!

~So||JOOCY~

On Tuesday, did some conditioning in the weight room with my coach, then we went to the wrestling room and drilled for about 10 minutes just takedowns, then wrestled live for 5 minutes just takedowns, and finished with some more conditioning, jump roping supersetted with split stance squats. Today lifted, tomorrow more wrestling.

Back/Biceps
    Machine Preacher Curls 3x8
    50x8
    60x8
    70x8 PR!
    Hammer Curls 3x8
    30sx8
    35sx8
    40sx8
    Concentration Curls 3x8
    22.5x8
    25x8
    22.5x8
    Lat Pulldown
    Underhand 3x10
    90x10
    100x10
    110x10 PR!
    Overhand 3x10
    110x10
    120x10
    130x10
    Bent Over Rows 3x8 265 Max
    185x8
    200x8
    210x8
    Cable Rows 3x8
    110x8
    120x8
    130x8 PR!

Notes: Today was good, got some PR's, also accidentally forgot to do Concentration Curls until the end of my workout. Tomorrow I am going to practice and will probably do Shoulders so that I won't be sore when I wrestle this weekend.

~So||JOOCY~

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    youre the only maverick for me

Originally Posted by Handcannon7 View Post
    youre the only maverick for me
    Thanks buddy <3

~So||JOOCY~

Saturday was AAU State. I took on a 2-time State Champ, and end of 1st period was 3-2, then I gassed out so bad, and he beat me 12-2. So I hydrated and fueled my body better for the rest of the tournament. I would be able to wrestle back and wrestle for true 2nd. But in the consolation semifinals, I snapped my ankle. Finished that match, and tried to wrestle for 3rd, but shot up in pain with every move and had to default. So I got 4th. Now I cannot wrestle, run, or train lower body for who knows how long. But I will not give up on my upper body during this time. So I made up Shoulders from last week.

Monday- Shoulders
    Shoulder Press 3x10 170 Max
    110x10
    120x10
    130x10
    Rear Delt Flies 3x10
    70x10
    80x10
    90x10 These felt really good, my form was solid.
    DB Shrugs 3x10
    60sx10
    70sx10
    75sx10 PR!
    Lateral Raises 3x8
    20sx8
    22.5sx8
    25sx8
    Front Raises 3x8
    20sx8
    22.5sx8
    25sx8

Notes: Great workout, felt great pump and meant a lot to get back into the gym despite barely being able to walk. I'll probably hit Chest/Triceps on Wednesday, Back/Biceps on Thursday, and Shoulders on Saturday. Will update on ankle, when I can do some more activity on it.

~So||JOOCY~

Hit Chest/Triceps yesterday.

Wednesday - Chest/Triceps
    Bench Press 4x8 220 Max
    145x8
    155x8
    165x8
    175x3 Drop 170x2 Drop 165x3
    Incline Press 4x8 190 Max
    125x8
    135x8
    145x5 Drop 135x3
    Drop set 115x8 Drop 95x4
    Pec Deck Flies 3x10
    90x10
    105x10
    120x10
    Tricep Extension 3x8
    60x8
    70x8
    80x8
    Rope Pushdowns 3x8
    100x8
    110x8
    120x8
    Dips 3x10
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx10

Notes: Got a great pump in my chest and tri's, need to slow down on the presses, but overall getting stronger, bout to hit Back/Biceps tonight!

~So||JOOCY~

Thursday - Back/Biceps
    Preacher Curls 3x8
    55x8
    65x8
    75x8 PR!
    Hammer Curls 3x8
    35sx8
    40sx8
    45sx5 PR! 40sx3
    Concentration Curls 3x8
    20x8
    25x8
    30x8
    Lat Pulldown
    Underhand 3x10
    100x10
    110x10
    120x10 PR!
    Overhand 3x10
    110x10
    120x10
    130x10
    Bent Over Rows 3x8 270 Max
    190x8
    205x8
    215x4 Drop 185x6
    Cable Rows 3x8
    120x8
    130x8
    140x8 PR!

Friday - Legs
    Squat 4x8 325 Max
    210x8
    230x8
    245x8
    Unracked 260 felt like I was gonna crumble and with my ankle I didnt wanna make things worse
    Leg Press 3x10
    270x10
    320x10
    360x5 PR! Drop 270x5
    Leg Extensions 3x10
    140x10
    155x10
    170x10 PR!
    Leg Curls 3x10
    100x10
    110x10
    120x10

Notes: On Thursday, hit a lot of PR's and felt a great pump, need to work on the hammer's a bit more and the overhand pulldowns. Today, well my ankle is still bothering me, but figured most of the movements wouldn't affect it too much. Leg Press actually did affect it more so than I expected and Leg Curl did only because the pad resting on my calves was sending lots of pain into my ankle, obviously didn't do calves because of the ankle movement involved. All in all 2 great workouts. Tomorrow is Shoulders!

~So||JOOCY~

Saturday - Shoulders
    Shoulder Press 4x8 175 Max
    115x8
    125x8
    130x8
    140x6 Drop 135x2
    Rear Delt Flies 3x10
    80x10
    90x10
    100x10 PR!
    DB Shrugs 3x12
    60sx12
    70sx12
    80sx12 PR!
    Lateral Raises 3x8
    20sx8
    22.5sx8
    25sx8
    Front Raises 3x8
    22.5sx8
    25sx8
    27.5sx8

Notes: Pretty good workout, need to go heavier on the front raises and try to go heavier on the lateral's next week. My split got kinda messed up cuz of my ankle so, next week I'll see how it feels and maybe subtract something from Leg Day that was putting stress on it. Hopefully the swelling just goes away and I can lift heavy and then get back on the mat; the sooner, the better. Gonna watch the NCAA Finals tonight, been watching all the sessions online, so I'm pretty pumped to see how it turns out.

~So||JOOCY~

Monday - Chest/Triceps
    Bench Press 4x8 220 Max
    145x8
    155x8
    165x8
    175x6 Fuark
    Incline Press 4x8 190 Max
    125x8
    135x8
    145x6
    Burnout 95x10
    Pec Deck Fly 3x10
    110x10
    120x10
    130x10 PR!
    Tricep Extensions 3x8
    50x8 Meant to do 65, wasn't thinking.
    80x8
    90x8 PR!
    Rope Pushdowns 3x8
    110x8
    120x8
    130x8 PR!
    Dips 3x10
    BWx10
    BWx10
    BWx14

Notes: Great workout, even better pump! Wish I could've hit my presses harder, but my triceps are getting stronger and I am definately seeing results. Tomorrow is Back/Biceps!

~So||JOOCY~

Tuesday - Back/Biceps
    Preacher Curls 3x8
    60x8
    70x8
    80x8 PR!
    Hammer Curls 3x8
    35sx8
    40sx8
    45sx4 Drop 40sx4
    Concentration Curls 3x8
    25x8
    30x8
    35x8 PR!
    Lat Pulldown
    Underhand 3x10
    110x10
    120x10
    130x10 PR!
    Overhand 3x10
    110x10
    120x10
    130x10
    Bent Over Row 3x8 270 Max
    190x8
    205x8
    Drop Set 135x12
    Cable Rows 3x8
    120x8
    130x8
    140x8

Notes: Well I'll tell you this much, I was pretty good with this workout, but I am going to change my routine starting next week. I don't like doing back after biceps and I dont like doing 2 barbell presses on chest day. So this will be my new routine. And I am going to start Freestyle and Greco Roman at my college.

Sunday - Chest/Biceps
    Monday - Wrestling
    Tuesday - Legs
    Wednesday - Wrestling
    Thursday - Back (Also gonna start deadlifting again!)
    Friday - Shoulders/Triceps
    Saturday - Off

~So||JOOCY~

Wednesday - Shoulders
    Shoulder Press 4x8 175 Max
    115x8
    125x8
    130x8
    140x8
    Rear Delt Fly 3x10
    90x10
    100x10
    110x10 PR!
    DB Shrugs 3x12
    70sx12
    75sx12
    80sx12
    Lateral Raises 3x8
    20sx8
    22.5sx8
    25sx12
    Front Raises 3x8
    20sx8
    25sx8
    30sx8 PR!

Notes: Last workout of the week, going on school retreat next couple days and will start my new routine on Saturday with Chest/Biceps!

~So||JOOCY~

Saturday - Chest/Biceps
    DB Incline Press 4x8
    50sx8
    55sx8
    60sx8
    65sx8
    Bench Press 3x8
    135x8
    145x8
    155x8
    Incline Flies 3x8
    30sx8
    35sx8
    40sx8 PR!
    Chest Dips 3xfail
    BWx17
    BWx23 PR!
    BWx9
    Barbell Curls 3x8
    70x8
    75x8
    80x8
    Preacher Curls 3x8
    65x8
    75x8
    85x8 PR!
    Drop 45x8

Notes: Good workout to start the new routine. Gonna have to go heavier on Incline DBs next time. Hitting Legs today so I will update again later.

~So||JOOCY~

Have a long update

Sunday - Legs
    Squat 4x8
    210x8
    230x8
    245x4
    Drop 225x8
    DB Lunges 3x8
    25sx8
    35sx8
    40sx8 PR!
    Leg Press 3x8
    270x8
    320x8
    360x8
    Leg Extensions 3xfail
    130xfail
    140xfail
    150xfail Drop 130xfail
    Leg Curls 3x8
    100x8
    110x8
    120x8
    Calf Extensions 3xfail
    140xfail
    140xfail
    140xfail

Notes: Ankle felt much better and I got in a good workout

Monday - First day of practice at College, and it went pretty well, trained with a 2 time National Qualifier and one of the Coaches most of the time, worked on a lot of gut wrenches and did some live wrestling. Ankle acted up a lil bit, but I toughened up lol. They were impressed by my strength too which feltgoodman.jpg and excited to have me wrestle next year!

Tuesday - Back
    Lat Pulldown 3x8
    110x10 idk lol
    120x8
    130x8
    Deadlift 4x8 havent done these since early november, and havent done this type of rep range in a longer time. So I went light today, till sore from leg day
    190x8
    210x8
    235x8
    260x10
    Bent Over Row 3x8 Went down in weight to concentrate on form
    135x8
    155x8
    170x10
    One Arm DB Row 3x8
    75x8
    80x8
    85x8
    Hyperextensions 3x8
    25x8
    45x8 PR!
    45x8 PR!

Notes: Good workout, feeling really good this week, tomorrow wrestling again, and doing Shoulders/Triceps on thursday!

~So||JOOCY~

Wednesday, got in a good practice, working more on different gut wrenches and gut defense, also some takedowns. Got to check out the Athetic Teams' weight naise as fuark.

Thursday - Shoulders/Triceps
    Shoulder Press 4x8
    105x8
    115x8
    130x8
    145x8
    Upright Rows/Lateral Raises 3x8 superset
    75x8 22.5sx8
    85x8 25sx8
    95x8 27.5sx8 PR!
    Front Raises 3x8
    25sx8
    30sx8
    35sx8 PR!
    Rear Delt Raises 3x8
    17.5sx8
    20sx8
    22.5sx8
    Close Grip Bench 3x8
    95x8
    115x8
    135x8
    Rope Pushdowns 4x8
    110x8
    120x8
    130x8
    140x8 PR!
    Skull Crushers 3x8
    35x8
    45x8
    55x8

Saturday - Chest/Biceps
    DB Incline Press 4x8
    55sx8
    60sx8
    65sx8
    70sx8
    Bench Press 3x8
    135x8
    155x8
    170x8
    Incline Flies 3x8
    30sx8
    35sx8
    40sx8
    Chest Dips 3xfail
    BWx15
    BWx12
    BWx20
    Barbell Curls 3x8
    65x8
    75x8
    85x8
    Preacher Curls 3x8
    65x8
    75x8
    80x8 Drop 40x8

Notes: Couple of great workouts, got a great pump today, hitting legs tomorrow.

~So||JOOCY~

Sunday - Legs
    Squat 4x8
    190x8
    210x8
    235x8
    260x8
    DB Lunges 3x8
    35sx8
    40sx8
    45sx6 PR!
    Leg Press 3x8
    270x8
    320x8
    360x8
    Leg Extension 3xfail
    130xfail
    145xfail
    155xfail
    Leg Curls 3x8
    110x8
    120x8
    130x8 PR!
    Calf Extensions 3xfail
    145xfail
    130xfail
    115xfail

Notes: Really good leg workout, quads are definately seeing some growth, feelsgoodman.jpg Tomorrow wrestling and Tuesday hitting Back

~So||JOOCY~

Monday - Wrestled hard, worked on some gut defense and a couple of new turns. Did some live wrestling and I was just having a great practice I guess, all my moves just had a flow to them and everything was perfect. Just felt really good lol.

Tuesday - Back
    Lat Pulldown 3x8
    110x8
    120x8
    130x8
    Deadlift 4x8
    195x8
    220x8
    245x8
    270x13
    Bent Over Row 3x8
    145x8
    160x8
    175x11
    One Arm DB Row 3x8
    75x8
    80x8
    85x8
    Hyperextensions 3x8
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

Then tonight was my team banquet and was good had a lotta fun, won team Lifter of the Year! Got my 3rd letter, and was pretty good night for the whole team, proud of my teammates!

~So||JOOCY~

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. You're lucky to have the chance, I was diagnosed one with a tumor one month before regionals. I EASILY would have went to provincials. Was not allowed to do contact sports for around a year. Just one-two months ago, I was permitted to start playing things like this again.

2. You're lucky to have schools that are allowed to give a scholarship of greater than a couple hundred dollars for sports. Idk, if it is canada/ontario/or my local university/colleges, but the max scholarship is like $500.

3. You're lucky your school HAS wrestling. None in my area do, I'm assuming it is like this provincially.

I miss this sport, just venting, don't even remotely have the time to be wrestling in a club or some sort, + don't see a point really.

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    1. You're lucky to have the chance, I was diagnosed one with a tumor one month before regionals. I EASILY would have went to provincials. Was not allowed to do contact sports for around a year. Just one-two months ago, I was permitted to start playing things like this again.

2. You're lucky to have schools that are allowed to give a scholarship of greater than a couple hundred dollars for sports. Idk, if it is canada/ontario/or my local university/colleges, but the max scholarship is like $500.

3. You're lucky your school HAS wrestling. None in my area do, I'm assuming it is like this provincially.

I miss this sport, just venting, don't even remotely have the time to be wrestling in a club or some sort, + don't see a point really.
    Sorry to hear that brah I love the sport so much, I am very thankful and appreciative every time I step foot on the mat. I've been fortunate to have it as an option and to be mostly injury free.

~So||JOOCY~

Wrestled on Wednesday lol not much to update on that, good practice, getting better at guts, and on feet.

Thursday - Shoulders/Triceps
    DB Shoulder Press 4x8
    40sx8
    45sx8
    50sx8
    55sx8
    Upright Row/Lateral Raises Superset 3x8
    75x8 22.5sx8
    85x8 25sx8
    95x8 27.5sx8
    Front Raises 3x8
    25sx8
    30sx8
    35sx8
    Rear Delt Raises 3x8
    20sx8
    22.5sx8
    25sx8 PR!
    Close Grip Bench 3x8
    115x8
    125x8
    135x8
    Rope Pushdowns 4x8
    120x8
    130x8
    140x8
    150x8 PR!
    Skull Crushers 3x8
    40x8
    50x8
    60x8 PR!

Notes: Great workout brahs, getting much better at skulls, and havent DB pressed in a long time, so I felt good about where I was at today, got Chest/Biceps next!

~So||JOOCY~

Friday - Chest/Biceps
    DB Incline Press 4x8
    60sx8
    65sx8
    70sx8
    75sx8 PR!
    Bench Press 3x8
    140x8
    155x8
    170x8
    Incline Flies 3x8
    30sx8
    35sx8
    40sx8
    Chest Dips 3xfail
    BWx9
    BWx12
    BWx15
    Barbell Curls 3x8
    70x8
    75x8
    85x8
    Preacher Curl 3x8
    60x8
    70x8
    80x8
    Drop 40x8

Notes: Probably should have had a rest day, but my dad wanted to lift today so I just went anyway, the PR was nice, and next time I hit Chest/Biceps I should get a better workout in, but Legs tomorrow!

~So||JOOCY~

Saturday - Legs
    Squat 4x8
    190x8
    215x8
    240x8
    265x8 PR!
    DB Lunges 3x8
    35sx8
    40sx8
    45sx8 PR!
    Leg Press 3x8
    270x8
    320x8
    360x8
    Leg Extensions 3xfail
    130xfail
    145xfail
    160xfail
    Leg Curls 3x8
    110x8
    120x8
    130x5 125x3
    Calf Extensions 3xfail
    130xfail
    130xfail
    145xfail 130xfail 115xfail

Notes: Good workout, feeling stronger than ever, I took some progress pics last week and posted in another thread, I'll post em up in here, just kinda lazy atm lol. Decided I am going to compete in a Natural Show in July, hitting back tomorrow!

~So||JOOCY~

Sunday - Back
    Lat Pulldown 3x8
    120x8
    130x8
    140x8 PR!
    Deadlift 4x8
    205x8
    235x8
    260x8
    290x12
    Bent Over Row 3x8
    155x8
    170x8
    190x10
    One Arm DB Row 3x8
    75x8
    80x8
    85x8
    Hyperextensions 3x8
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

Notes: Great workout today, finally got passed 130 on pulldowns lol, and I could really feel my lord and savior there with me on my Deadlifts(pls dont flame me) srs. After I worked on my posing since lockerroom was empty, then I tanned for the first time today lol. Shoulders/Triceps tomorrow and Wrestling!

~So||JOOCY~

Monday - Shoulders/Triceps
    Shoulder Press 4x8
    105x8
    120x8
    135x8
    150x10
    Upright Row/Lateral Raise Superset 3x8
    75x8 20sx8
    85x8 25sx8
    95x8 30sx7 PR!
    Front Raises 3x8
    25sx8
    30sx8
    35sx8
    Rear Delt Raises 3x8
    20sx8
    22.5sx8
    25sx8 PR!
    Close Grip Bench Press 3x8
    125x8
    135x8
    145x8
    Rope Pushdowns 4x8
    130x8
    130x8
    140x8
    150x8
    Skull Crushers 3x8
    45x8
    55x8
    65x8 PR!

Notes: Good workout hit a few PR's strength is starting to leap forward. Also had wrestling too tired atm but I had a great practice.

Tuesday - Chest/Biceps
    DB Incline Press 4x8
    65sx8
    70sx8
    75sx8
    80sx7 PR!
    Bench Press 3x8
    140x8
    155x8
    170x8
    Incline Flies 3x8
    30sx8
    35sx8
    40sx8
    Chest Dips 3xfail
    BWx18
    BWx20
    BWx15
    Barbell Curls 3x8
    70x8
    75x8
    85x8
    Preacher Curls 3x8
    60x8
    70x8
    80x8
    Drop 40x8

Notes: Great workout and pump, my posing is coming along nicely, those Incline DB's are hitting my chest big time, but my gym only goes to 85s so once I hit that mark I will just up the volume I guess. Wrestling tomorrow!

~So||JOOCY~