ALLBIZNISS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy 1st try of Driven Sports Craze...Disappointed thus far

I tried Driven Sports Craze today for my shoulder workout and thought I would post my results.

I have been working out off and on for the last several years. Every year or so I get the urge to really get after it and get in shape once and for all. That normally last about 3-4 months and then I am back to square one.

This year is no exception except that I have made the most results in the last 2 months than I have in the past and looking to go all the way this time. I chalk that up to being off of work and being able to really focus as well as trying Kris Gethin's Extreme 12 week program.

I have tried just about every popular Pre-Workout drink in the past (SP-250, SP Max, Universal Power Shock, No XPlode 1 and 2.0, White Flood, VPX Power Shock w/ a little caffeine...others) and more recently Assault.

I have to say Assault has been been better than those I have tried in the past but after just 2.5 weeks I do feel the affects weakening primarily in the focus area.

Hence why I was so amped to try Craze. Like most of you I read all the reviews, looked at their website and decided to jump in.

Today I had a morning shoulder workout and I was super excited to try this new supplement and experience all the affects that everyone else said such as.... "the best workout of my life".

I am sad to say that was not my experience.

I was thoroughly disappointed in Craze!

Here is my day.

6:15am - Woke Up

6:30am - Took one scoop of DS Craze in water, along with my 2 capsules of Kre-Alkalyn. I also took 3 caps of Healthy and Fit Amino 10,000 since I am losing the Amino's with Craze that I normally get in other PWO formulas. I felt a little nauseated after taking the Craze, but it only lasted about 10 min.

6:45: Got to the gym did a light stretch and then did some low intensity cardio (like normal) for 20 min and then proceded into my shoulder workout. Today comparison to my normal workouts was actually a light day. Finished with shooting B-ball baskets for 20 min to get some extra cardio in.

Results: I felt much weaker than normal while working out. There was no increase in focus, energy, or strength at all. If anything I felt a little more clumsy in the gym than normal. I kept waiting to feel that extra punch or focus and nothing happened.

I barely sweated at all too and I worked out with a beanie on! Normally mid way through cardio I am already sweating and by the end I am ready to rock and roll. No such feeling today.

I can say that throughout the day I was a little happier and "perky" today which was nice, but I need this for working out, not smiling. The only other plus is that normally with other PWO's after working out, from all the blood flow I have a lot of face pressure or ears feeling clogged. Didn't feel that with Craze, but then again maybe that is what makes the others effective.

Overall my experience with Craze was highly disappointing especially with so much hype around it.

I know that everybody's body responds different to different formulas, so I won't say its a bad product...Just didn't do a thing for me.

I will try the 1.5 scoop dose tomorrow on my chest workout and a little later in the day to see if it makes a difference. I will update my results then.

If it doesn't work I will go back to my Assault and maybe throw in some extra Tyrosine for extra focus and later on find some way to doctor this Craze up so as not to lose out completely on $32.00 bucks.

JW

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's too bad. However, if you decide to not use it anymore I'm quite sure you'll find plenty of interested buyers/traders.

trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trishraymond has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used craze for probably the past week or so and have experienced incredible results in terms of energy. It made me nauseous in the beginning but that has seemed to subside. Def. never take it to close to the time you want to sleep!

serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) serenity45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe you felt so weak because you tried to lift on an empty stomach??
    Never give up, Never settle, Never stop reaching, and Never say Never!

Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1 scoop have me some focus but nothing too special.

2 scoops made me a believer, than again, everybody's experience is going to be different.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

et7786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive taken tons of supps over the yrs and this is by far the best pwo ive used.

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hilarious how any negative review of craze comes from people with less than 100 posts and less than 50 rep points

why is it that most credible reviews have been from CREDIBLE people?
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

et7786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Meatie View Post
    hilarious how any negative review of craze comes from people with less than 100 posts and less than 50 rep points

why is it that most credible reviews have been from CREDIBLE people?
    if your refering to me which i assume you are... what do post have to do with knowledge of supplements and nutrition? just because i dont post much has nothing to do with knowledge.. i just have a life outside of posting on here... plus ive been on several other boards with tons of posts... this isnt the only forum on the internet

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by et7786 View Post
    if your refering to me which i assume you are... what do post have to do with knowledge of supplements and nutrition? just because i dont post much has nothing to do with knowledge.. i just have a life outside of posting on here... plus ive been on several other boards with tons of posts... this isnt the only forum on the internet
    I think he was referring to the OP....

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Self-Defense!!!
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

ALLBIZNISS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would like to recant my statement!

I finished my bottle of Driven Craze and can say it has been the best pre-workout I have ever tried. I have tried most of the big names.

The first few workouts with it, I didn't feel anything. Maybe it was switching from morning workouts to later in the afternoon, but after about my 4th workout it kicked in major.

Like most say, it gives you such great focus and euphoria. I didn't feel neccesarily stronger, but I was able to bust out more sets. I felt like I could work out 3-4 hrs. It would be like I was looking for some weight to throw around.

I will say that I still needed an amino, so the only slight is that it is not a complete PWO in my opinion or at least on its own. I ordered the Healthy and Fit Amino 10,000 and would take 6 pills along with Craze...Felt like a BEAST in the gym with that combo.

I also like that in the evening I had no headache, and didn't feel jittery. If I took past 2pm I would still have a hard time getting to sleep. I just felt so sharp that I would be thinking of things to do, or new things for business, or the house etc...

Muscle Pharm Assault used to be my #1 PWO, but I think Craze has moved into its place. Craze has much less caffeine, and from time to time I would still get a headache late afternoon with Assault if I took in the morning.

DS Crave is worth a try.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interesting review... as for face tightness and ears popping when you take stims, that cant be good. Hows your blood pressure?