TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

BSN NO-Xplode Review

I have recently purchased NO-Xplode. I am a huge BSN fan, as I use their True-Mass, Syntha-6 and Lean Dessert. I love the taste of BSN and their effects on my body. I decided to try No-Xplode...This is my review.

Taste: 3/10 - I was not really satisfied at all with the taste. I am a big BSN fan but the taste of their No-Xplode is horrible!

Smell: 4/10 - Just like the taste comes the smell, it doesnt smell good and inviting.

Mixability: 7/10 - It is recommended not to shake in a shaker bottle, but to stir the contents in a glass of water. I have no trouble mixing the powder into a glass of water; it stirs easily and dissolves nicely.

Effect: 3/10 - I did not feel too much of an effect with this product. With Superpump or even MT by the time I hit the first set im already looking for more weight to add on. When on No-Xplode I just feel tired more than focused.

Value: 5/10 - For the effects of this product it is not worth the value.

Other Alternatives: NaNO Vapor or SuperPump250

Everyone?s body is different and you may enjoy this product more than me, but I had no luck with it. I will be going back to SP250 even though I love all the other BSN products.
    Last edited by TooLowTooGo; 07-04-2008 at 09:13 AM.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

It doesnt matter how much you lift, it matters how you lift!

kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kannedr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what flavor did you get? i thought the blue raspberry was delicious.
    and how many scoops did you take? I know for me 1 scoop is not enough.I need two and then i feel great.

TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10) TooLowTooGo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the Lemonade flavor.

I started with one scoop, it did nothing for me. Then I tried 2 scoops still not really a big effect. When I moved to 3 scoops I felt alittle of the effect NO gives you but after the first set it just faded.

When I used SP250/MT one scoop was enough, when I went to 2 scoops it was insane.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

It doesnt matter how much you lift, it matters how you lift!

BigBodyguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBodyguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBodyguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBodyguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigBodyguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks for review i like it

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmm, sorry you didn't like it... I assume this was the 2.0? Surprising because it really seems to be catching on with a lot of great reviews but everyone is different! If it wasn't 2.0 and you want to try some samples, let me know! I an hook you up!

Edit... Just noticed poster above me bumped. Ton of no-xplode reviews... Old ass review right here!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marwanin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice review thx

tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100) tlipp is not very well liked. (-100)
    yeah i bought no xplode the other day and brought it right back it taste like **** i barely felt it working and it would make me feel like ****.

vigfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Agree

Your def right about people being different no explode worked well at first for me but I had to keep taking more scoops the more I used it. But jack3d has been working well for me I think anyone trying something new to try it it's not expensive per scoop. If you wanna see a review I did check it out at YouTube search vigfit and it's titled product review