ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Just try and stop me.

I have ran 5k two times in the past week and needed to slow down to a walk 2 times for 30 seconds a piece, today was my third time running it and I prepared myself mentally and knew what I wanted to do and I ran the whole 5k without stopping! I am very proud of myself right now. We progressed immediately into running up and down a ravine and doing crunches and pushups at the top and bottom. Felt like a huge accomplishment today and just wanted to share. Never been more motivated before, the feeling of actually being able to run 5k without stopping is huge for me. Never been able to before. Excited to post my first week weigh in on wednesday.

icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icutty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn dude that's awesome. I've been trying to get better at running longer distances. Keep it up dude!

chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chizzy16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    congrats mate, keep at it!

ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ChallengeOn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I ran 6k today without stopping and did it in 30 minutes. I am going to push for 7k on Friday and you can bet your ass I am going to accomplish it, check out my profile pic. I did that in one week. 20 pounds

IulianLaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice one mate, that's the spirit, keep it up.