Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gwem32170191 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of this stuff is pretty impressive, must have stretched some stomachs. I'm still fat, but it's going away because I've stopped binging, I'm down about 30 pounds from my highest.

I was able to do:

McDonalds:
    50 piece nugget + fries + drink.
    2 Mc****ties + 2 Large fries + drink (Mc****tie = McGangbang, you take a McDouble and mash that **** together with a Spicy McChicken sandwich)

Jim's family breakfast + 2 scones - dinner plate sized scones, about 1 pound of potatoes, 3 eggs, 2 sausage links 2 bacon strips, four pieces of cheese melted over the potatoes. Three stack of pancakes.

Cheese fries - deli style fries with goopy cheese over them with fry sauce (Utah thing, think ketchup+mayo+whatever else they put into it to make it taste awesome)

Crowning achievement? Me and my friend put away a 24 inch four topping pizza from the Pie pizzeria in utah. I felt like the death.

Add the booze to all of that and you magically get fat! (I've stopped drinking booze now since I put away about 1250ml out of a 1750ml bottle of jameson two weekends ago, two day hangover.)
    “It is not so much the major events as the small day-to-day decisions that map the course of our living. . . Our lives are, in reality, the sum total of our seemingly unimportant decisions and of our capacity to live by those decisions.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley

Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rhylin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Craziness!

Im from South Texas we have a chain of stores called Stripes, being a mostly hispanic culture just about everything is fried in something! At my biggest (havent found a pic yet) I was weighing in at 315! My meals were horrilble, and consisted of some of these...

1. Breakfast-"El Taco Grande"(the big taco) which is about a 15 inch taco that consisted of potato and egg, bacon and egg, extra bacon, with extra sausage, chesse, refried beans and weighs about three lbs! with a bag of chips, and a one liter "Diet Coke" LOL! Dont judge me!

2. Mid moring snack three chocolate chip cookies from "Subway" with a large Red Flash, or BFC Monster!

3. Lunch time a footlong cheesesteak with chips and three more cookies, and another Red Flash.

4. Three more cookies from subway, or a rice crispies treats with yet another large Red Flash.

5. Id get home from work, and have two sandwiches with more chips and Kool-Aid(loaded with sugar)

6.Dinner was more often then not Jack in the Box, the Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger with curly fries, and extra order of Bacon Chedder Potato Wedges, a peice of cheesecake, and a large Diet coke! LOL!

I made a promise to myslef to NEVER GO BACK TO ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT! Except for the six meals a day! Now....

1.Oatmeal with an Apple or Banana with 50g of my protien.

2. Natural Peanut Butter on those thin bagles, with water.

3. Two or Three Tilapia fillets with 1cup of brown rice, and 1 cup of broccli or mixed veggies and more water.

4.Pre Workout 1.M.R. Intra Workout BLOX, Post Workout 50g of protein.

5.Dinner 6oz of chicken breasts with more veggies.

6. Late Snack 1 cup of Kashi Go Lean Cereal with cranberries, blueberries.

DETRMINED!!

foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxbody351w will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is funny, but I'm suprised no one has listed Little Debbie Cakes!! When my husband was deployed I seriously ate a box a night, usually the swiss rolls or zebra cakes, in between opening the wrappers I would eat those frosted pink and white with sprinkles animal cookies. I can easily put to shame some of you guys, should I be bragging about that? lol people always comment on my "transformation" but really it was all those extra calories over the years helping me build muscle.

Heres what a typical binge night wouldve looked like..
    1-2 boxes little Debbies
    1 Venti Java Chip Frappuccino
    1 bag chocolate covered mini donuts
    1 bag of frosted animal cookies
    1/2gal moose tracks ice cream topped with melted peanut butter and choc syrup
    I would usually start to feel sick so I would make a box of macaroni and cheese and eat the whole thing or make a couple or three or four grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. While I was making these I would eat mini reese cups or "snack" on m&m's or any other chocolate candies I could find. If we started the night with a Chinese Buffet I could still eat all this except I would forgo the mac n cheese at the end and just eat the sweets.

You would not believe how much crap you can buy for a cheat night at Dollar tree lol
    We used to do two a days at the Chinese Buffet, all you can eat for lunch and dinner-take a nap in between
    Elitefts rox!!

TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was 360ish I would eat Denny's every night, eat peanut butter mms by the bag, not individual bag, family bag, drink 2 liter bottles of soda in one sitting, eat tubs of ice creame, with soda in it and nothing but snack cakes and candy. Feelsbadman. So groce I'll never know that feel again, 204 and lowering. Don't miss that life style at all
    I lift for Anna Kendrick

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would binge on fat bishes, now I binge on skinny a$$ biatches = life is good.
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mexican food. I could eat enchiladas and queso every day of my life and be content if I never gained a pound. While I was in college I also loved buffalo wings as a snack when I was up late doing work and for some reason was convinced they were healthy because they were chicken.
    Gaman (我慢) is a Japanese term of Zen Buddhist origin which means "enduring the seemingly unbearable with patience and dignity".

Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000)
    ermmm, everything in sight, pretty much!

bored? off to the fridge! nothing of interest in the fridge? off to wendy's!

coming home from friends house at night? hmmm, hungry...detour to mcdonalds!

rinse and repeat!
    February 2009 - 295lbs - never again...
    May 2011 - 202lbs
    June 2011 - 199lbs
    July 2011 - 192lbs
    August 2011 - 190lbs
    September 2011 - 187lbs
    October 2011 - 185lbs

geexxz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geexxz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Full rack of BBQ ribs with chips and a side, and a share size dessert. I thought it was impressive and manly at the time. How wrong.

poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favourite dinner was a pizza hut pepperoni (deep pan) chased by a nice big pack of Doritos, some chocolate and a plenty of coke.

mmm yeah 3,000+ cal in a sitting FTW.

And i wondered why i was packing it on!