terminigl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Lack of motivation because of workout programs

Thank you for at least reading my thread.

I'm posting this because I just don't know what to do, I feel stuck in my progression because of lack of motivation.
    The lack of motivation arises from the disability to find a good workout for 3 days, it can be eiter SPLIT or FULLBODY.

I have experience in both and notice some little differences:

Split*
    - The feeling of "pump"
    - Lower intensity
    - Higher volume for each muscle group
    - Longer rest period for each muscle group after training

Fullbody*
    - The feeling of a metabolic exercise
    - higher intensity (this creates the feeling of a higher metabolic exercise)
    - No feeling of "pump" / or less of this feeling at least
    - Lower volume
    - Training the same muscle groups 3 times a week

*these might not be all the differences but at least the ones I experience as major.

I'm at a stage now where I would like to do a split workout and yet I know that I will do fullbody again, I like to change between split and fullbody every 2-3 months.
    Even though I have done split before I can't seem to find or create a proper workout with an equal poundage for each muscle group, can you please make suggestions for a proper workout and help me get motivated again?

Of course there is no best workout but there should be enough with equal poundage per muscle group!

I hope this is enough information for you guys to make you able to help me out, if you require any more information please ask me and I will be pleased to place more.

Thanks in advance!
    G.L.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read my sig.

Pick a recommended program according to your goals......and depending on whether you are still novice(probable) or beyond.

Don't try to create your own program until you know a bit more about.......... gulp, programming.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).