chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation problem on the upright row!

when i do the upright row, after about 4 reps i get a sharp pain in my left wrist. I lowed the weight and the pain continued. I decided to wait a couple days and try again but again the pain was still there. Does anyone know how i can make this pain stop?
    - Thanks

degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000) degrat38 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this the only lift you have pain on? What grip are you using, overhand or underhand? Try alternating grip, if that doesn't help take some time off, see if that helps

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    drop upright rows; far better stuff to do that's less damaging
    Booo

AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by amusclehead
    Bump

Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What type of Uprights are you doing? There are a few different ones: Barbell, Machine (these suck), Dumbbell, etc. Wrist pain from upright rows can come from lifting the weight at an awkward angle for the wrists. Use a different grip (maybe widen it) on the Uprights you're doing now. Or switched to another variation of uprights. If that doesn't help, then just stop doing them altogether and choose another shoulder exercise in place of them.

chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chickenshack6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you can't do an underhand upright row...

NeonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea I've heard that upright rows are bad for your body.

NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000) NotRippedYet is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: problem on the upright row!

Originally posted by chickenshack6
    when i do the upright row, after about 4 reps i get a sharp pain in my left wrist. I lowed the weight and the pain continued. I decided to wait a couple days and try again but again the pain was still there. Does anyone know how i can make this pain stop?
    - Thanks
    Try doing the rows with a db. The angle is a little different and with my wrist it at least makes it bearable. If that doesn't work just drop the exercise all together, there's enough alternatives that it's not worth being in pain everytime you do them.
    eRepublik Game:
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Maxx+Johnson

J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by amusclehead
    How Bout' deads?

Nope, drop the weight, and keep your form.

Been doing these a while, they either work for you, or not. Listen to your body bro.

phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by J.S.B.
    How Bout' deads?

Nope, drop the weight, and keep your form.

Been doing these a while, they either work for you, or not. Listen to your body bro.
    deadlifts are bad for you?? :|

no dead's are one of the best exercises

J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000) J.S.B. is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Originally posted by phundi
    deadlifts are bad for you?? :|
    LOL...No!, deads=good. Just messin' with amusclehead, I know how much he likes upright rows.