leezycarter23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question My Push/Pull routine

I am shifting from a 3-day Full-body workout consisting of:
    Workout A:
    Bench Press 4x 6-8
    Squats 3x 6-8
    Chin Ups 3x8
    OH press 3x 6-8
    Crunches 6x 25 (30sec rest)
    Ab Suckers 3x AMAP

Workout B:
    Bent-over rows 4x 6-8
    Squats 3x 6-8
    Bench Press 3x 6-8
    OH press 3x 6-8
    Crunches 6x 25 (30sec rest)
    Ab Suckers 3x AMAP

To a 4-day Push and Pull routine, having legs in the Pull routine since doing rows and deadlifts in the pull routine hits legs too.

This is the workout that I created and I want to know if it's good or not .. thanks guys!

Workout is Attached. Please give it a look as I believe that it's got potential. Thanks
    Attached Files

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. I think push/pull routines are often too much for the lower back and an upper/lower split would be a better option.

2. It's not really a push/pull routine with all of the leg work on pull day. The balance isn't here because you're basically training 1/3 of your body on 1 day and 2/3 of your body on the other day.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

leezycarter23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reply to PARTYROCKING - "1. I think push/pull routines are often too much for the lower back and an upper/lower split would be a better option.

2. It's not really a push/pull routine with all of the leg work on pull day. The balance isn't here because you're basically training 1/3 of your body on 1 day and 2/3 of your body on the other day."

So, If I do legs on Push days, would this workout be good?
    NOTE that I'm only limited to a bench press, dumbbells, hanging leg raise/dip/pull-up machine, and a lat pull down/leg extension machine.

Thanks for the reply,
    Last edited by leezycarter23; 05-07-2016 at 10:22 AM. Reason: PARTYROCKING