LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Drinking Multiple Protein Shakes while Bulking

I just started lifting again today, I am lifting to bulk up. I am currently only using GNC Ravage and Wheybolic Extreme 60(chocolate). I only use 1 scope of the protein(with 12 oz of skim milk) after working out, but I was wondering if I could drink more than one throughout the day since instead of eating a lot. I am new to supplements/protein never used them until today, besides one preworkout container of N.O. Xplode a few years back.

deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000) deejelkins is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eating more would be the best route over a shake. Especially paying and using that wheybolic stuff I would change to something else when that runs out.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First, you should not shop at GNC, and return those supps if you can. Protein is just easy calories it doesn't matter when how you use it. Just utilize it to hit your macros.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can have as many scoops as you want as long as it fits into your macros. You only need your bw in protein. Protein powder is the best protein source there is as well.
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50) StimDick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Listen op, I don't care what they tell you but you can take as many scoops as you'd like
    **New Jersey Crew 973**

LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LetsGetBig165 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So you guys don't like GNC Products? I got them cause they were buy one get one half off I was going to get NO Xplode 2.0 I am very inexperienced with supplements. The protein tastes really good.

Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jvoories is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LetsGetBig165 View Post
    So you guys don't like GNC Products? I got them cause they were buy one get one half off I was going to get NO Xplode 2.0 I am very inexperienced with supplements. The protein tastes really good.
    I used to shop at gnc till I say how much money I was wasting on so so supplements .. look at the store on this site and see the savings ma man .... plus they have better supplements and a ton of support from the forums ... I was so misinformed when it came to stacking supps and stuff till I searched a lot and asked questions .. now I'm on the right track my wallet is fatter and I'm seeing extrodinary results ! Love this forum ! Oh by the way I use myofusion its awsome stuff and its 21 bucks for 2 lbs check it out ...
    "When the wicked prevail a hero will emurge"....

RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    protein shakes are good to use but you'll get more benefit from real food. plus depending on the shake it can cause stomach distress. being from GNC I would automatically assume you paid too much for the wheybolic

Haha I did get r*ped on the price I paid 73$ for both of them plus a GNC gold card, I just wanted something to start with that day since I have nothing at all(buying supplements is a good motivation for me haha). I want to try some stacks for bulking, I was interested in the B.E.T. Stack but see mixed reviews on it

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LetsGetBig165 View Post
    I just started lifting again today, I am lifting to bulk up. I am currently only using GNC Ravage and Wheybolic Extreme 60(chocolate). I only use 1 scope of the protein(with 12 oz of skim milk) after working out, but I was wondering if I could drink more than one throughout the day since instead of eating a lot. I am new to supplements/protein never used them until today, besides one preworkout container of N.O. Xplode a few years back.

Either or. If you get too bloated from eating so much food, you can drink protein.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.