Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'8", 172 lbs
    jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit jfall's BodySpace

What can I substitute .5 cup almonds in my diet for?

I'm looking for something to replace .5 cup almonds in my diet with similar macros, keeping in mind my olive oil and natty PB intake is fairly high as it is, rather something other than upping oil intake. keto friendly.

I'm trying to stay away from eating "too many nuts/seeds" in my diet, but I need to get my fats
    Last edited by jfall; 02-19-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 155 lbs
    BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BDeblo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BDeblo's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by jfall View Post
    I'm looking for something to replace .5 cup almonds in my diet with similar macros, keeping in mind my olive oil and natty PB intake is fairly high as it is, rather something other than upping oil intake. keto friendly.

I'm trying to stay away from eating "too many nuts/seeds" in my diet, but I need to get my fats
    bacon, avocado, cheese, milk, eggs, butter, steak
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.