Closed Thread
    EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick Spreadsheet Tracker for Kris Gethin's 12 Week Hardcore Daily Trainer

I've just started my 12 week transformation journey in Kris Gethin's 12 Week Hardcore Daily Trainer and I'm a very meticulous person who likes to keep track of everything, and I think in this case that will prove very beneficial.

The training split is specifically designed according to Kris' real life work schedule so therefore isn't quite as constant and stable as I would like (e.g. some weeks 4 training days on no-rest, otherdays 3 rest days in a row). Well I'm also going to be moving the training split around a bit for my own schedule (while still keeping the same workout order and also giving enough days rest between workouts) and this spreadsheet helps me keep track of everything much more easily.

- Column A: the workout phase you are currently in (fundamental, momentum, DTP - see below for more info on them).
    - Column B: the week number you are currently in.
    - Column C: the day's date (enter your starting date, preferably a monday, if it isn't then you need to edit the spreadsheet a bit).
    - Column D: the day of the week (see above point).
    - Column E: the current workout day number.
    - Column F: exercise goal is the workout schedule laid out by Kris in his trainer.
    - Column G: my exercise plan is the workout schedule adapted to fit your schedule (by default it's the same as Kris' but you can simply move them around to suit you).
    - Column H: status you can enter if you have completed the day yet or not, you can also note if you cheated on a meal, cardio session or workout so you feel guilty next time you open the spreadsheet and never do it again!

I've also incorporated the "phase" names that Kris talks about in his Body By Design book, which for if anyone who is wondering, is:

=== Phase 1: The Fundamental Phase (Week 1-5) prepares your body for the transformation. The phase works primarily with isolation movements, which focus on working a single muscle to pre-fatigue and then follow it up with a compound or multi-muscle movement that uses several assisting muscles.
    - An example would be doing dumbbell bench press and then dumbbell incline flyes.

=== Phase 2: The Momentum Phase (Week 6-9) focuses more on strength and muscle development as a top priority. The Phase works primarily with compound movements (multi-muscle movements) first, and then isolation movements (single-muscle movements) afterwards. This way you reach failure at a lower rep range by using heavier weights and what this does is adds density to your muscles. Ultimately the goal of this phase is to give your muscles a rounder or fuller appearance.
    - An example would be doing dumbbell incline flyes and then dumbbell bench press.

=== Phase 3: The DTP Phase (Week 10-12) is the Dramatic Transformation Principle Phase that places a new and distinct stress on your muscles by training two antagnostic (opposing) muscle groups together. Shocking your body and challenging it is one of the biggest ways of causing your muscles to grow, so ultimately this is a very high intensity phase that you cannot maintain for very long, but produces exceptional results.
    - An example would be doing a DTP Superset of Dumbbell Bench Press and Bent Over Two-Dumbbell Rows.

Anyone planning to follow Kris' 12 week trainer I would highly recommend buying his Body By Design book too. The book creates a slightly different and more stable 12 week transformation schedule that does also work, but is just a bit easier / less strict. Even if you are doing the hardcore trainer, his book offers a huge amount of continuous inspiration and motivation as well as some insight into the method to his madness in both workouts and nutrition plans.

I've uploaded the spreadsheet to GoogleDocs | Kris Gethin 12 Week Trainer Schedule by Eric Chowles <Download Spreadsheet> that you can simply download as an excel file or openoffice file, or just open to look at and then make your own.

1) In Google Docs (not your web browser) click on 'File'.
    2) Click on 'Download as'.
    3) Click on 'Excel'.

If you are using OpenOffice you can choose to download as that, but I haven’t tested the spreadsheet with that or in any other format. I recommend just downloading it for excel. If you don’t have excel then I recommend just remaking the spreadsheet manually in your spreadsheet creator of choice.

If at least one person finds this helpful then I will be happy
    Last edited by EricChowles; 02-19-2012 at 02:42 AM.

h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EricChowles View Post
    I've just started my 12 week transformation journey in Kris Gethin's 12 Week Hardcore Daily Trainer and I'm a very meticulous person who likes to keep track of everything, and I think in this case that will prove very beneficial.

If at least one person finds this helpful then I will be happy
    Man.. you're the best! I believe many people will find this useful. I sure do .
    my blog: http://missionsuperbody.blogspot.com/
    My workout log: ->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139180333&p=976686193#post976686193<- hopefully this year I'll post more here ;).

EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by h4xk0 View Post
    Man.. you're the best! I believe many people will find this useful. I sure do .
    I'm glad to hear that, thanks for the reply

Going to check out your blog too.

gregaaa430 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

amazing

Thanks man this helps out alot !!

blairj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blairj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blairj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blairj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blairj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blairj007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just found this. Thanks man! I am going to use this! Greatly appreciated.

nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks Mate. Reusing your document.
    ~~~~~My present ties my Past to future.~~~~~

Pumping like a Punjabi should and would!!

Registered User ROLOTOMASSI_639's Avatar
    ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ROLOTOMASSI_639 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the spread sheet man. I was going to make one myself, you saved me some time.
    Texas A&M Kingsville UNI

bench: 415x1
    squat: 545x5
    dead: 550x3

THISisSASHKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very helpful, thanks a lot!

GM33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for putting this together

AJ0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been trying to get this on my computer but for some reason its not working for me. Any chance you could email it to me?? ajfunston03@yahoo.com?

EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Help me figure out how to open please OPIE
    ~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~

Journey to 405+ bench and beyond! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176215051
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmJ5mQ0uD8&t=1s

^^ Completed 1/5/22

goawaygdunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Send to email

Hey - the link on this page did not work for me. Can you send me the excel spreadsheet to mmb4335@gmail.com
    Thanks so much!

Darkthawt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by goawaygdunk View Post
    Hey - the link on this page did not work for me. Can you send me the excel spreadsheet to mmb4335@gmail.com
    Thanks so much!
    Link - docs . google . com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgvdURC1z7-gdGFJc2hqdHJoSDZTX2lETXRHR0dLUGc#gid=0

Alternatively,
    You can download it from here - www . dropbox . com/s/zxc3wyeudcf6h2k/Kris%20Gethin%2012%20Week%20Trainer%20Schedule%20b y%20Eric%20Chowles.xlsx

and from here - www . sendspace . com/file/ze4i14

And if it still doesn't work? God bless you!
    A big up to the OP for creating this useful sheet.

P.S : Don't forget to remove the spaces, before using the link.

vaibhavgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile i have made these two worksheets. i Hope they are helpful

Just Print them and fill out the exercises.