Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

misc tell me your worst gf/wife cheating stories

my body is ready
    you come at the king, you best not miss

eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000) eurojoe9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ex got wasted at a guys house, told me not to worrry, guess i shud have worried, bak wen i was a beta bitch.
    learnt my lesson neva trust a hoe
    bitches they come they go

sloots gone sloot

ery1 needs it to be happen to be truly aware

Registered User bodyarmorbently's Avatar
    bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bodyarmorbently is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh god, dont have any personal stories, but in for catharsis
    *SoClose*

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eurojoe9 View Post
    ex got wasted at a guys house, told me not to worrry, guess i shud have worried, bak wen i was a beta bitch.
    learnt my lesson neva trust a hoe
    bitches they come they go

sloots gone sloot

ery1 needs it to be happen to be truly aware
    agree everyone needs to experience it unfortunately

tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tdsItMFm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just get the normal "I was raped before" dumb bishes, the girl I am with now is the first one I have ever dated that something like that hasn't happened in their past. It amazes me how 99% of women out there have been raped.
    Recovering from car crash, cleared to lift again 2/16/2012
    -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132473683

inb4 6'2" 161 lbs

++ Positive Crew ++

DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DietBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gf of over a year.
    Answers phone one day "yeah im at my ex's house"
    Years later they have a baby together
    Srs such is life I suppose...

Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gatzu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    offtopic, and not a real cheating story. but yesterday I found out what a filthy whore my ex-gf was and continued to be after I broke up with her. who knows if she cheated on me as well. would not exclude it either.

I feel so disgusted right now and really hope she dies of AIDS. fcking slut.

forget about this "don't ever ask about her sexual past" bs. you better do it or try to find out what she's been doing before she met you. because sooner or later YOU WILL find out about it and it will tear you apart

A new chapter begins... jqnmartinez's Avatar
    jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was 17... gf lived with e at my moms house. Lived there maybe about a year. Mom paid to put her in community college (she was a year older then me).... at the time had a friend that was 20a years old. Dude was like s brother to me. All hos older friends, 20years old+, were essentially my friends. I trusted my buddy with my life! Turns out he'd been smashing my gf for almost a year without me knowing. Once I found out about them, he then told me about my gf banging a 3rd guy that was also in my close circle of friends at that time. Needless to say we broke up....got together again like 6month later...and then finally broke up again. Shyt was serious for me...brb had no gf and no friends to turn to after being betrayed. Got depressed...literally..had to see doctor and was on zoloft for a good 3-4montha before I started to snap out of it and move on. In b4 no cliffs

Originally Posted by jqnmartinez View Post
    Was 17... gf lived with e at my moms house. Lived there maybe about a year. Mom paid to put her in community college (she was a year older then me).... at the time had a friend that was 20a years old. Dude was like s brother to me. All hos older friends, 20years old+, were essentially my friends. I trusted my buddy with my life! Turns out he'd been smashing my gf for almost a year without me knowing. Once I found out about them, he then told me about my gf banging a 3rd guy that was also in my close circle of friends at that time. Needless to say we broke up....got together again like 6month later...and then finally broke up again. Shyt was serious for me...brb had no gf and no friends to turn to after being betrayed. Got depressed...literally..had to see doctor and was on zoloft for a good 3-4montha before I started to snap out of it and move on. In b4 no cliffs
    ungrateful bitch wow
    sad to know she was that young. see a long road of whoredom for her

Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000) Levronewannabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    oooo im in the middle of mine now

with her for 2 and a half, closer to 3 years actually! basically live together. if i'm not there, she's here, and vice versa, unless we're at work.

suddenly go on a streak of not seeing each other for like 3 weeks,hardly think anything of it since we both got very busy with different things at the same time (my band, etc)

anywhoo we break up, whatever whatever, now months later (this was in october) i found out that she, when she was 17, cheated on me with a 31 year old with a kid. now they're dating! have a great life, you pieces of ****

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have never let it get to the point where they cheat im a nozy mother****er, I check the phone when they arent looking, ********, use logic to figure out inconcistincies and call them out on them immediately and if they are ****ing around ill leave or make sure it doesnt happen again.

dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000) dixon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My gf and I both encourage eachother to **** other people.
    10 years Miscing

pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Angry Cliffs

Was married 7 years
    Red head with hair down to her a$$
    Fairy tale life (loved this woman)
    She became massage therapist making
    60$/hr
    Slipped and landed on her friends brother's cawk
    Dude was giant obese redneck
    I put her to curb
    Dude beat her ass
    She tried to come crying back to me
    Not a single phuck was given
    Life goes on

eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10) eworkin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    I have never let it get to the point where they cheat im a nozy mother****er, I check the phone when they arent looking, ********, use logic to figure out inconcistincies and call them out on them immediately and if they are ****ing around ill leave or make sure it doesnt happen again.
    Good luck with that virgin.

Love/hate these threads. Love the stories but 2yr relationship brah checking in

Originally Posted by pratherian View Post
    Was married 7 years
    60$/hr
    I put her to curb
    Dude beat her ass
    Life goes on
    howd u find out?

jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jqnmartinez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea she's garbage... don't know how I didn't see it back then. She's attempted to get in touch w/ me several times over the years but honestly wouldn't spit on her if she was burning in flames. As for the bro, i havnt found a better bro since and he's never attempted to contact me. Phucked up part is he lives at the beginning of my parents street so I literally see him weekly. Doesn't bother me anymore but Shyt messed with my head for a good 2 years. In good news I did phuck his younger sister, complete whale though, used her for a good while. Best head I've ever had.... she's how I found out about all the cheating to begin with lol

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    ungrateful bitch wow
    sad to know she was that young. see a long road of whoredom for her

WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WAviking24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was married 7 years
    60$/hr
    I put her to curb
    Dude beat her ass
    Life goes on
    Gjdm

pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pratherian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    howd u find out?

I was working nights
    She woke me up and confessed

I told her when we got together that there was one thing I would not tolerate

I guess she just had to test me

shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shamsta is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mine is not worse as you guys, but my ex gf still talked to her ex (secretly) during my 8 months relationship with her, her friends hated me a lot (for no reason, I dont get it...), her friends than persuaded my ex gf to dump me and to get back to her ex. I gave this chick like a $200 dollar necklace and poured my love and energy on to her, bitch one day went on a secret date with her ex afterschool and i caught them holding hands near the bus station... so i letted it go and asked her about it and she said nothing was going on. After a week later she dumped me, I begged my fuarkin ass off, but she did that so she can go back to her ex and her friends told me a secret that she wants to be back with him and gave me on info how she spoked to him occassionally during 8 month relationship with her.

Cliffs

-bish of 8 months secretly talked to her ex
    -poured my energy onto her.
    -her friends hates me and wants her ex bf to be with her.
    -she goes back to her ex

Lessons learned.
    -No contact rule is a must, you want the bish to be out of your sight and mind
    -never put your energy, your heart and money into your new girlfriends, only give your energy to your future wife
    -If your the man of the relationship don't let yourself concentrate on the relationship, let the woman of the relationship concentrate on relationship.
    -don't ever be the clingy one in the relationship, let the girl do it.
    -99% of relationships fail.
    -In the next relationship I will be in i will only concentrate on sex and thats all couldnt care much crap of the clingy ****.
    -Most relationship ends.
    -Just enjoy your life nexting girls till your 30 years old or something.
    -Never beg to get back into a dead relationship

All girls are slootz
    Last edited by shamsta; 02-19-2012 at 01:39 AM.

FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000) FlaFlaFlooey is just really nice. (+1000)
    a buddy of mine from Army basic training and his wife (strong 6/10) recently married (9 months before he went to BCT I think)
    at graduation, we had 4 of us going to same duty station
    we all drive together, but I get there before they do because they stopped too many times
    when we get there, dude and his wife let this bbc guy who graduated with us (who is also married) stay in their hotel room while we inprocessed
    friend, wife and bbc get wasted together
    friend passes out, bbc lays his mandingo and forever leaves his mark in the hooha
    friend never finds out, wakes up like "wtfi'm12whatisthislol"
    3 months later, bbc's wife finds out, tells my friend his wife is a sloot
    sloot wife files rape charges against bbc
    bbc's military career forever ruined, gets chaptered and til this day claims he never raped her
    I find out 9 months after the fact, the sloot wife was fuarcking diff dudes while we were training in the field

moral of story- sloots gonna sloot

How long did it take for you to bounce back? And how did you shake that off?? Stories like this make me not want to ever get married. Srs

I was working nights
    She woke me up and confessed

I told her when we got together that there was one thing I would not tolerate

I guess she just had to test me

Forgot to mention that her dad is a high powered lawyer in Dallas and he represented her in divorce.
    Due to not being my first rodeo and how things were financially set up, she basically did not get a damn thing.

I did lose custody of 2 Harley Davidson motorcycles.
    Thatdidsuckass.jpg

kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there are times when I wonder if my on and off again gf is or has cheated even though I've had 0 reason or proof to think so. Even looked through her msgs and emails like a scumbag..or maybe shes really good at hiding it? or maybe im paranoid...interdasting..
    /Getting fat till Big 3 = 1000

Originally Posted by kmal2t View Post
    there are times when I wonder if my on and off again gf is or has cheated even though I've had 0 reason or proof to think so. Even looked through her msgs and emails like a scumbag..or maybe shes really good at hiding it? or maybe im paranoid...interdasting..

not a scumbag at all..

if it's on and off again, she definitely ****ed other dudes.. are u kidding me

Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -told GF I was going out with friends
    -she gets mad saying she wants to have fun too
    -I'm like lol ok..?
    -she gets drunk, comes to the same club Im at
    -she makes out with random guy, me and my friends leave
    -she calls me crying saying that she's so sorry and wants to come over to my place
    -I let her come over, PIITB
    -throw her out first thing in the morning
    -she mad

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shamsta View Post
    Mine is not worse as you guys, but my ex gf still talked to her ex (secretly) during my 8 months relationship with her, her friends hated me a lot (for no reason, I dont get it...), her friends than persuaded my ex gf to dump me and to get back to her ex. I gave this chick like a $200 dollar necklace and poured my love and energy on to her, bitch one day went on a secret date with her ex afterschool and i caught them holding hands near the bus station... so i letted it go and asked her about it and she said nothing was going on. After a week later she dumped me, I begged my fuarkin ass off, but she did that so she can go back to her ex and her friends told me a secret that she wants to be back with him and gave me on info how she spoked to him occassionally during 8 month relationship with her.

Cliffs

-bish of 8 months secretly talked to her ex
    -poured my energy onto her.
    -her friends hates me and wants her ex bf to be with her.
    -she goes back to her ex

Lessons learned.
    -No contact rule is a must, you want the bish to be out of your sight and mind
    -never put your energy, your heart and money into your new girlfriends, only give your energy to your future wife
    -If your the man of the relationship don't let yourself concentrate on the relationship, let the woman of the relationship concentrate on relationship.
    -don't ever be the clingy one in the relationship, let the girl do it.
    -99% of relationships fail.
    -In the next relationship I will be in i will only concentrate on sex and thats all couldnt care much crap of the clingy ****.
    -Most relationship ends.
    -Just enjoy your life nexting girls till your 30 years old or something.
    -Never beg to get back into a dead relationship

All girls are slootz
    you're 17

ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100) ReceiptBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    lmfao phucking bateman treads i swear he's run this theme a couple of times mai phucking gosh man

& ill never understand how dah phukker got 35kish greens

phucking corrupt miskers

Originally Posted by jqnmartinez View Post
    How long did it take for you to bounce back? And how did you shake that off?? Stories like this make me not want to ever get married. Srs
    Laid low for year or 2
    Met my wife I have been married to for 14 yrs.
    Helped her raise a 10 yr old daughter who turned into a tremendous woman, works for NASA, married to brilliant dude who also works for NASA. Very proud of her.
    Like I said, life goes on, keep the faith, stay strong, work hard, and don't worry about what you can't control.
    It is a waste of time.

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never got cheated on but got used like a beta before.

Lesson learnt, was single for ages saying I never wanted a gf, ended up meeting an amazing girl and started dating her;

-She earns way more than me (so not a gold digger)
    -She pays her own way for EVERYTHING (never have to spend a cent on her)
    -I basically have to fight her to pay for dinner otherwise she'll pay for everything and won't accept my money
    -I can go play my PS3 and she won't care, just tells me to let her know before she comes over so she can bring stuff to do her nails or something while I play
    -Always drives everywhere, never spend money driving her places
    -Drives me to and from places if I want to drink
    -If she goes out for a 'girls night' clubbing she comes home early and stays at my house

Even if we break up, I'm not out of pocket at all, since me going to the movies/dinner/beach or anything with her, is the same as just going with bro's, only got to pay for myself.

She's a wouldwife/10

Originally Posted by FFX View Post
    Never got cheated on but got used like a beta before.

Lesson learnt, was single for ages saying I never wanted a gf, ended up meeting an amazing girl and started dating her;

-She earns way more than me (so not a gold digger)
    -She pays her own way for EVERYTHING (never have to spend a cent on her)
    -I basically have to fight her to pay for dinner otherwise she'll pay for everything and won't accept my money
    -I can go play my PS3 and she won't care, just tells me to let her know before she comes over so she can bring stuff to do her nails or something while I play
    -Always drives everywhere, never spend money driving her places
    -Drives me to and from places if I want to drink
    -If she goes out for a 'girls night' clubbing she comes home early and stays at my house

Even if we break up, I'm not out of pocket at all, since me going to the movies/dinner/beach or anything with her, is the same as just going with bro's, only got to pay for myself.

She's a wouldwife/10
    great blog post *******. how the **** is this a cheating gf story? the fuk is this chit!