minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need some positive motivation.

Hey everyone, i am feeling quite frustrated these days. Im 5'4" and 153 pounds. I am down 12 pounds and would like to be 120 pounds lean and fit not just skinny minnie. I have an hour glass figure and lately i have been hating my curves. I have a fat ass that is so upsetting me. I understand that we cant target the weight to come off and i know it will just come off where it wants to come off. So, my question is what is the BEST way to burn fat? This is what ive been doing for a week now but i want to know if its going to work and is it effective for burning fat.

Work out plan M-F
    Morning 45 minutes cardio
    Evenings weights followed by 30 minutes intense cardio then puking sometimes at least thats howi feel after.

My weights are as followed;
    Mondays: cardio (boxing- 30 minutes)
    Tuesdays: Back, lats, abs, ass
    Wednesdays: Quads, hamstrigs, calves
    Thusdays: cardio- treadmill 45 intense.
    Fridays: Bi/tricepts and arms

I just want to know if im on the right track to loosing the body fat of 26.3 bmi
    Or should i just focus on cardio? My eating consist of chicken brst veggies no carrots or starchie foods fruit twice a day mornings only. No junk foods or anything white. I eat a lot of quinoia once a day maybe as a subsitute for rice.
    Last edited by minxywildkat; 02-18-2012 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfoFGGyRvU&sns=em

Originally Posted by minxywildkat View Post
    Hey everyone, i am feeling quite frustrated these days. Im 5'4" and 153 pounds. I am down 12 pounds and would like to be 120 pounds lean and fit not just skinny minnie. I have an hour glass figure and lately i have been hating my curves. I have a fat ass that is so upsetting me. I understand that we cant target the weight to come off and i know it will just come off where it wants to come off. So, my question is what is the BEST way to burn fat? This is what ive been doing for a week now but i want to know if its going to work and is it effective for burning fat.

Work out plan M-F
    Morning 45 minutes cardio
    Evenings weights followed by 30 minutes intense cardio then puking sometimes at least thats howi feel after.

My weights are as followed;
    Mondays: cardio (boxing- 30 minutes)
    Tuesdays: Back, lats, abs, ass
    Wednesdays: Quads, hamstrigs, calves
    Thusdays: cardio- treadmill 45 intense.
    Fridays: Bi/tricepts and arms

I just want to know if im on the right track to loosing the body fat of 26.3 bmi
    Or should i just focus on cardio? My eating consist of chicken brst veggies no carrots or starchie foods fruit twice a day mornings only. No junk foods or anything white. I eat a lot of quinoia once a day maybe as a subsitute for rice.
    Hey

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You cant target fat, BUT you can target your ass. =) I know right. DO squats, donkey kicks, strair climbers, anything that will make your ass hurt afterwards. You may still have curves but they will be firm and hard. Do yoga when my wife and I met, she was doing yoga and her ass was HARD could barly pinch skin on it. So I highly suggest doing that.
    Sig line can't be a novel

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also air squats (no wieght) do 50 of them thats a set. You will be winded tired and feeling the burn.
    Sig line can't be a novel

minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10) minxywildkat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome, I'll definately try the donkey kicks and squats. I do stair climbers some days when Im bored lol I'll hit tge gym tonight again and do more. I can't get enough. Feeling obsessed. Lol

Originally Posted by workinithard View Post
    You cant target fat, BUT you can target your ass. =) I know right. DO squats, donkey kicks, strair climbers, anything that will make your ass hurt afterwards. You may still have curves but they will be firm and hard. Do yoga when my wife and I met, she was doing yoga and her ass was HARD could barly pinch skin on it. So I highly suggest doing that.

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't over train. be patient. read read read. weight lost fast, comes back fast. good luck.

also if you ask me you're on kind of a weird split for lifting. may want to re-think that. just my .02
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    USMC-OEF
    TEXAS CREW-HOUSTON

thedj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do a squat variation using a kettle bell and swinging it with your arms. So i would start squatted with kettle bell help between legs and you want to swing it and power up as hard as possible at the same time. if you get a little hop in at the top before you swing down and squat again even better. Doing a bunch of these gets my heart rate up big time.

garabins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    .x2

Wink

Hey thanks for your reply. I'm very new with all this so I just put together my own routine. I take it that's not what the norm is? Ill have to check out the workout routines for sure. I have lots of reading to do to educate myself. Lol

Originally Posted by brian1570 View Post
    don't over train. be patient. read read read. weight lost fast, comes back fast. good luck.

also if you ask me you're on kind of a weird split for lifting. may want to re-think that. just my .02

rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just train hard and keep eating clean and before you know it, you will meet your goals....

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Consistency and Intensity! You can do it!!!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodman75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by minxywildkat View Post
    Hey thanks for your reply. I'm very new with all this so I just put together my own routine. I take it that's not what the norm is? Ill have to check out the workout routines for sure. I have lots of reading to do to educate myself. Lol
    My girlfriend's brother is an ex Paratrooper and taught her some GREAT at home/gym military exercises that specifically target Abs, Legs, and ASS

Try flutter kicks and bicycle rows on your back....just these 2 exercises should help out alot...good luck and you look good so far...keep up the great work
    Visit my Website @ http://www.cnylister.com
    "Central New York's #1 eBay Seller"

Current Stack:

VASOTROPIN
    Hemavol/Maximize Stack
    ON 100% Whey Protein
    ON 100% Casein
    Xtend
    Creatine Monohydrate Powder
    Multi-Pro 32X Vitamines
    Omega 3's

Rippetoe

Anyone hear of the rippetoe workout and what do you think of it?
    Minxy - Anita

Know yourself
    Be yourself
    Trust yourself
    Love yourself
    Respect yourself.