Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 257 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25421
    the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) the_fake_webmaster has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit the_fake_webmaster's BodySpace

Dennis B. Weis - Gain 25 Pounds In 21 Days!

There are, of course, numerous approaches for forcing muscle growth but one of the most unusual ones I have ever heard of was the Condensed High-Volume Training Program used by a bodybuilder named Richard Simons back in 1966. Find out how to gain 25 pounds in 21 days with his program!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/weis5.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

Shut up and Deadlift! shortbuffguy's Avatar
    shortbuffguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit shortbuffguy's BodySpace

Thumbs down

hhmmmm....ok 25 pounds of lean mass in 21 days...........

Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Connor MacLeod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Connor MacLeod's BodySpace
    Sounds impossible.

vpawa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Just thought I would give you my 2-piece on this workout

I was actually bored of my old workouts and thought I would give this one a shot...hell why not...I have been working out diligently for almost 3 years and with proper nutrition and supplementation. However, my gains were only mediocre!

So, I took a week off and have been on the this program for 1 week now (complete with the Anavar . Now I forgot to measure myself at the beginning of the workout so I won't be able to give you exact stats (I shall make sure to measure myself for week 2 and 3 and keep you posted) but I can tell you this...this is one hell of a workout. Rest assured, you WILL feel the growth (well I am saying this purely from the feedback I am getting from my friends, gf and the feeling I get when I look into the mirror!!). So try it before you make your judgement!!

Let me give you a little background...when I was a lot younger and still a very immature body builder (aged around 15-18), I was also a boxer in high school and college. During my off season I used to train in the gym and I recall that I used to use a high number of sets - not knowing any better - just like Richar's HIT program!. But I can tell you this much, that it worked back then and so I thought I would give it a shot again. And trust me...I honestly believe that it still works!!

Ejmre is not very well liked. (-100)
    No way possible............except Anadrol

i am

Talking i am the one

i tryed this program for the full 21 days and no thing happened i was better off doing my normal workout but when i was train i did get a huge pump, by the way if you are thinking that i new to bodybuilding think again i have been building muscle for 1 year and i have gain 21 kg of muscle. so this program is crap do waste you time but it is really good i am going to tray it and i think i am going to gain at least 15 pounds of muscle mass.