loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

liver problems... What the hell can i eat??

Diet prescribed me a "Low fat Low protein diet. With no exercise" until I get better.

notsureifsrs.

I want to go out to eat with the boys today, what can I eat?!

I love my red meat and chicken but thats a no-no

sushi has like 4g protein per piece!

I'm dying here

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by loik View Post
    Low fat Low protein
    what can I eat?!
    Carbs.

Get a big ass pasta dish and enjoy. Or go out for Mexican food and get a burrito with a bunch of vegetables and cheese.

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

do it! lol. ^agree get pasta with a red sauce and it should be low fat or go with some pancakes
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    Carbs.

Get a big ass pasta dish and enjoy. Or go out for Mexican food and get a burrito with a bunch of vegetables and cheese.
    poor advice (the burrito likely has ingredients that causes problems with liver - regarding arifical tfa's and preservatives). OP - get a second opinion , protein should have minimal effect on the liver, but fat does. Sound like your doc is is in love with the china study

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Diet prescribed me a "Low fat Low protein diet. With no exercise" until I get better.

notsureifsrs.

I want to go out to eat with the boys today, what can I eat?!

I love my red meat and chicken but thats a no-no

sushi has like 4g protein per piece!

I'm dying here

I wouldn't eat sushi or any raw fish/seafood if I had problems with my liver, phuck that!

I'd stay home and take it easy until things get healed up if I was you, drink lots of water ( I'm sure you know that) and don't go ape chit on supplements making your liver work extra duty filtering stuff out.

Whats with the "notsureifsrs" in your post? R-U-srs? or messin' round?

loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carbs.

Originally Posted by BDeblo View Post
    [imghttp://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/three-milkshakes.jpg[/img]
    do it! lol. ^agree get pasta with a red sauce and it should be low fat or go with some pancakes
    ya I think I might grab a pasta dish, I'm just sick of all the carbs!

Originally Posted by synthetic View Post
    poor advice (the burrito likely has ingredients that causes problems with liver - regarding arifical tfa's and preservatives). OP - get a second opinion , protein should have minimal effect on the liver, but fat does. Sound like your doc is is in love with the china study
    well, my ALT level was at 479 normal range being 8-60 lol...

Originally Posted by HILMAN76 View Post
    I wouldn't eat sushi or any raw fish/seafood if I had problems with my liver, phuck that!

I'd stay home and take it easy until things get healed up if I was you, drink lots of water ( I'm sure you know that) and don't go ape chit on supplements making your liver work extra duty filtering stuff out.

Whats with the "notsureifsrs" in your post? R-U-srs? or messin' round?

I've been home for over a week without leaving the house unless it was to the doctors!! And I mean't that when the doctor told me how my new diet was to look, I looked at him like "notsureifsrs"

HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000) HILMAN76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been home for over a week without leaving the house unless it was to the doctors!! And I mean't that when the doctor told me how my new diet was to look, I looked at him like "notsureifsrs"
    YUP! I would be going crazy too if I was locked up in the house for over a week, take it easy and drink plenty of fluids, good luck and get well.

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop being a tool. He said he needed something that was low protein and low fat. What I recommended was low protein and low fat.

synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stop being a tool. He said he needed something that was low protein and low fat. What I recommended was low protein and low fat.
    and since when is a burrito low fat

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    and since when is a barnacle low fat
    Barnacles are low in fat.

crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) crjorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sugary cereal....tastes delicious, low fat, and low protein...all your problems solved

artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10) artgarvey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you been hitting the sauce hard?

You might want to look into Milk Thistle when you get better.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/74...-bodybuilding/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/southfacts_thistle.htm

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ca...T_MILK_THISTLE

Hellz yeah! I can finally post links! Woo-hoo!!!

Lift, Eat, Sleep. Repeat. BDeblo's Avatar
    BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDeblo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ditch your meal plan and develop a diet that combines sound nutrition with the foods you enjoy by eating when you see fit in the portions that allow you to achieve your macronutrient and caloric needs while providing sufficient micronutrients, energy and satiety. One can never forget that nutrition is a tool, not a restraint; the enjoyment of life should always come first. Psychological, sociological and emotional health should never be threatened by the attempt to increase physiological health.

Tortilla
    Vegetables
    Cheese

Seems like "low fat" to me. Sure, the cheese will have some fat, but he said "low fat" not "no fat." So relax your sphincter - you're wound so tight you couldn't pull a greased tee out of your ass.

thanks for the suggestions guys! Today's a whole new day. I opted for pasta yesterday, which was delicious! But I can't be having pasta daily urggh