Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000) Rupert IV is just really nice. (+1000)

Crosstrainer: 160+ heartrate, sweating profusely, but not out of breath at all

Is this a good state to be in for fat loss?

I've always thought that getting your heart rate up and sweating a lot is a good indication that you are working hard and are therefore in a good position to be burning fat, but a high heart rate and sweating is usually accompanied by feeling some degree of physical struggle, which is why I'm confused because on the crosstrainer i'm not struggling at all, I could go on for hours.

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're taking any supplements, caffeine or other stimulants before your workout, that's your reason.

The heartrate isn't a reliable indicator of exercise intensity but in general when you're around the 155-160 mark that's around the lactate threshold, the area of intensity when you start feeling the burning sensation.

If your HR is 160 and you don't really feel like you're pushing that hard, it's either supplements/stimulants or could even be overstress/overreaching from training catching up to you. It could also be a cold/sickness coming on, I recently had a cold and bronchitis and after getting back into the gym my heart rate ran high til I was completely rid of the bug.