KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000)

Why so serious face? Be HAPPY!

Everytime someone has a face shot on here they always seem pissed or are never smiling. Why is this? Your outside image should be a reflection of your feelings and mood and It's confusing as **** when some of you are proud as **** about gains or fat loss then your picture you look like you just murdered someone. Smile more often, cause it makes you look a lot sexier/fun to the other people unless you want to people to think you are always raging!
    Started @ 2009 - 335 LBS & 37% BF
    Now @ 2014 - 210 LBS & 11% BF

"Get what you like so you're not stuck having to like what you get."
    "Ghime? What's a ghime?" *Homer walks into the gym* "Oh, haha...a GHIME."

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KarmicEffects View Post
    Everytime someone has a face shot on here they always seem pissed or are never smiling. Why is this? Your outside image should be a reflection of your feelings and mood and It's confusing as **** when some of you are proud as **** about gains or fat loss then your picture you look like you just murdered someone. Smile more often, cause it makes you look a lot sexier/fun to the other people unless you want to people to think you are always raging!
    Good point! And good outlook!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObisKenobis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeh, I agree. However, if there is no smile on the face, that does not mean that the person is in a bad mood.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Funny, when I did my very first photo shoot the photographer kept having to remind me not to smile for some of the serious pics. I guess it's just second nature for me to smile when there's a camera aiming at me.
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hasan_Aswad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    probably u r focusing too much !
    jst relax !
    most of the cool pic were taken in a sudden

Originally Posted by Hasan_Aswad View Post
    probably u r focusing too much !
    jst relax !
    most of the cool pic were taken in a sudden
    So true.. Funny you mention that, after I got all the pics back from my shoot some of my favorites were the one's that I wasn't ready for..
    Darren Conroy

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

KimberlyMcRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KimberlyMcRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KimberlyMcRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KimberlyMcRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KimberlyMcRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KimberlyMcRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    add me as a friend im new here wanna meet new People