kmcgarryschoof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some advice on what to take

Hey everyone, I am a 18 year old male. I weigh 134 and literally look like a stick. My stomach looks like it has some fat on but it is straight up just my intestines. I have been working out for about 2 weeks and I have seen some results. But my main goal is to gain weight in the form of muscle, the shaping will come later. I have been doing more weight, less reps. I have been using some Problic-SR but I haven't really gained any weight and I am finished with that tub. I looked up Russian Bear and I think it would help. Any thoughts?

Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    More food.. and then some more.

Pogue's Bro {IRC Crew} Projectxlol's Avatar
    Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Projectxlol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey,

1) Gaining weight (if the diet is in check) will still net you a gain of both muscle and fat
    2) After searching for Probolic-SR, it seems that is just normal whey (not a weight gainer as opposed to the Russian bear which you were talking about)

It seems that you are alluding to gaining weight and are resorting to a Weight gainer. Weight gainers are basically dextrose based with some other stuff in order to produce a higher caloric intake. If finances and timing is NOT an issue, I would AVOID utilizing a weight gainer and would focus on getting the extra calories from FOOD. Since you have only been working out 2 weeks, all you really need is to keep your diet in check and maintain a good protein intake in your diet. A normal whey protein would do this.

As for a weight gainer, others may disagree (again, depending on your finances/schedule). But I would rather consume an ACTUAL meal than to resort to powdered supplements in order to get in those extra calories. It is definitely more fun that way. Also keep in mind that this will take some time, don't expect an overnight change.

Hope my suggestion helped and good luck with your goals of 2012.
    MMMC
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

FAST FUEL Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143033423 (COMPLETE)
    BETA-CRET Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140886491 (COMPLETE)

Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat and lift ... Rinse, repeat.

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Projectxlol View Post
    Hey,

1) Gaining weight (if the diet is in check) will still net you a gain of both muscle and fat
    2) After searching for Probolic-SR, it seems that is just normal whey (not a weight gainer as opposed to the Russian bear which you were talking about)

It seems that you are alluding to gaining weight and are resorting to a Weight gainer. Weight gainers are basically dextrose based with some other stuff in order to produce a higher caloric intake. If finances and timing is NOT an issue, I would AVOID utilizing a weight gainer and would focus on getting the extra calories from FOOD. Since you have only been working out 2 weeks, all you really need is to keep your diet in check and maintain a good protein intake in your diet. A normal whey protein would do this.

As for a weight gainer, others may disagree (again, depending on your finances/schedule). But I would rather consume an ACTUAL meal than to resort to powdered supplements in order to get in those extra calories. It is definitely more fun that way. Also keep in mind that this will take some time, don't expect an overnight change.

Hope my suggestion helped and good luck with your goals of 2012.
    This.

Head over to the nutrition section and read up