alwaysmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how much will this affect my cut?

Gday.

I'm currently sitting at 10% bf cutting to 8%. i'm current eating ~2500 cals a day about 500 under maintenance. But this evening I had 6 pieces of white toast with butter and honey at 8pmish. I ended up eating.about 4k cals today how much will this, set me back?

Cheers

ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ryan2921 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You blew close to a year's progress....

Not srs. You may notice a fluctuation in water weight. As long as you get back on track, you'll be completely fine. Don't sweat it.

alwaysmirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUTE=ryan2921;833370431]You blew close to a year's progress..

Not srs. You may notice a fluctuation in water weight. As long as you get back on track, you'll be completely fine. Don't sweat it.[/QUOTE]

Haha loved the first little sass. Sweet bro. I donoooo how to rep but if I did you'd get it

Love (no homo) xx
    (

punjabster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjabster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) punjabster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alwaysmirin View Post
    [QUTE=ryan2921;833370431]You blew close to a year's progress..

Not srs. You may notice a fluctuation in water weight. As long as you get back on track, you'll be completely fine. Don't sweat it.
    Haha loved the first little sass. Sweet bro. I donoooo how to rep but if I did you'd get it

Love (no homo) xx
    ([/QUOTE]

To add reps, click on the scale button under your avatar for that post.

BTW, you set yourself back a few hours. Maybe a day at worst. Just get right back on track and you should be just fine. According to most, a break day is actually a good thing.